Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 19, 2006

Old    supra_herman            04-21-2006, 1:21 PM Reply   
i have an 06 24ssv. I got it at the very end of last year (spetember) used it like 7-8 times then put it away. While i was using it i had a ton of trouble with one of the swivel board racks. I couldnt even get the first pin to push in in order to release it. The other one works perfectly. I have tried lubeing the crap out of it with WD 40. Then this year when i pulled it out of storage i still cant get it. So any help on how to get that thing to move would me much appreciated. One more thing. I have a MAD creak on my tower. I have found out where it is coming form. It is coming from the two bars/tubes that run from the front then curve back into the tower. It is a terrible creak. I was going to put a tower mounted boom but i am afraid now. With that creak making so much noise without the exta weight i cant even imagine what it will be like with it on. Thanx for anyhelp
Old     (zacharoo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       04-21-2006, 1:29 PM Reply   
Supra has had a bunch of the swivel rack pin problems. Roswell makes the rack and is supplying SC with a rebuild kit. Call your dealer or call Brian Raymond at SC and get the rebuild for BOTH sides. That will fix the first prob sorry no help with creak unless something is lose at the hinges.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-21-2006, 1:33 PM Reply   
Yeah Roswell will prob jump on this post and help you out. They are awesome about getting that problem with the board racks fixed and you will be good to go. I would see my dealer about the creak in the tower. My last two have been very quiet and sturdy.... Good luck
Old     (roswell_wakeair)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-21-2006, 2:18 PM Reply   
Herman,

I have a refurbishing kit I can send directly out to you or you can send the affected swivel to us and we can re-furbish it with the new parts and get it back to you quickly.

I am about to head out on the road on our RV Tour across North America but Ryan can get the kit out to you along with any thing else you need- His e-mail is ryan@roswellwakeair.com

You can also e-mail me at marc@roswellwakeair.com and I can make sure ryan gets it.

Thanks.

Marc Poirier
OEM PRoduct/Team Manager
Old     (insuranceman)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-21-2006, 2:26 PM Reply   
Marc, Quick question, I have a 05 SSV with the swivel rack and I have had no problem with them with the exception that sometimes they seem stuck, but with a little pressure they still pop in.

Should I expect to have a problem in the future.

Doug
Old     (robert_t)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-21-2006, 10:01 PM Reply   
Marc,
Once again you show what great customer service is all about with your quick response to this. Are you coming to CA. on your trip?
Old     (roswell_wakeair)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-24-2006, 7:40 AM Reply   
Doug- I can get a refurbishing kit out to you as well which should take care of the issue for you. Fire and e-mail to one of the adress' above and we'll get you squared away.

21V Robert- We'll be coming through Cali for sure! We'll be hitting up a number of Supra, Glastron and Larson Dealers throughout the state as well as The Wakeboard Boot Camp and our friends at Island Marine- Stay tuned to the www.roswellwakeair.com for more details

PS: The new bus and it's full wrap just drve up to the offices this morning complete for the first time and it looks KILLER- I'll try and get some pics up later today!...
Old    supra_herman            04-24-2006, 6:58 PM Reply   
hey mark,
i sent you an email. Did you get it? i sent it like friday. Thanks for everything
Old     (roswell_wakeair)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-25-2006, 3:57 PM Reply   
Herman,

I got your e-mail yesterday morning and fired it off to Ryan right away- We've got a kit out to you as of this morning so you should see it before the end of the week. If you have any questions on the installation of the kit please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 780-490-7908 or on my cell (PM or E-mail me for that # if you need it)

Thanks again for your business.

Marc Poirier
OEM Product/Team Manager
Old    supra_herman            04-25-2006, 5:40 PM Reply   
yeah thanks mark i got ryans email today. Once agian great service from roswell.
Old     (twitch)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-25-2006, 9:01 PM Reply   
mark... RV tour and you didnt invite me... geez...

if you guys are looking for a third weeknights this summer hit me up... ill be down for som ridin
Old     (insuranceman)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-26-2006, 5:47 AM Reply   
Marc, I sent one to Ryan on Monday. Do you know if he received it.

Thanks for everything.

Doug
Old     (roswell_wakeair)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-26-2006, 7:05 AM Reply   
Doug,

Ryan's got your address and is sending out your kit this morning. Again if you have any questions please don't hesitate to call me at 780-490-7908 ext. 234

Thanks...

Blair- I'll let you know if/when we're in town- Our plan is to be out on the road through most likely Sept. with a few stops back home to recharge...