Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (reto)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-28-2005, 10:59 PM Reply   
Hereīs an small movie clip from Wakesurfing:

http://wakeboard1.itxmedia.de/cycon/portal/loader.php?seite=news_detail&navigation=201&system _id=4683&com=detail

Just click one of the links. (Small or large quality).

Greetings from germany

Reto
Old    sevenseven            08-29-2005, 12:20 AM Reply   
that was awesome! nice work!
Old    anabanana            08-29-2005, 7:45 AM Reply   
Looking good. I live in Innsbruck, Austria. Where are you guys located? I still haven't found anyone around here who wakesurfs.

Anna
Old     (niap101)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-29-2005, 8:34 AM Reply   
Very nice quality video.
Old     (alan_bogdanoff)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-29-2005, 10:24 AM Reply   
That was very nicely done.
Old     (99xstar)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-29-2005, 11:15 AM Reply   
very nice work, I ride the same board. Are you sticking with it, or are you going with some of the new boards out there?
Old     (reto)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-29-2005, 11:23 PM Reply   
@Anna
We ride near wuerzburg. thats in the north of bavaria! if you look at www.wakeboard.ag you will find some guys who ride in austria too. there was the first competition in austria last weekend!

@jeffrey
sorry for my bad english..but i donīt understand your question ("are you sticking with it" what does that mean?)
Old    anabanana            08-30-2005, 1:23 AM Reply   
Reto,

That sucks. Can't believe I just missed it. I won the women's amateur world last year. Not a big deal at all, but it was a great event with so many amazing people. Any chance you'd give a Swedish turned American and now Austrian girl a pull? I'll bring the gas! Nice website, but I haven't mastered the german yet...

Reg. Jeffrey's comment... Are you gonna keep riding the broadcast, or will you move on to any other boards? I have the Inland Surfer's red chubby, but I like the new Hyperlite Coex too.

Old     (reto)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-30-2005, 10:44 PM Reply   
@Anna
we would be happy if you could come to us!

@Jeffrey
at the moment iīm happy with my broadcast. i have although an phase five prob, but itīs a little too small for me. it works and i can make tricks with it, but with my broadcast its much easier.
Old    francismateeson            08-30-2005, 11:54 PM Reply   
Very nice movie!
It's nice to see that there are other european wake surfers.
Greetings from Switzerland.
Old     (travis_m)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-31-2005, 11:02 PM Reply   
nice movie. i think i might be getting a broadcast (i have a landlock), or a coex. i liked how you ended going to see step into liquid, one of my favorite movies.