Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-26-2005, 1:39 PM Reply   
Hey guys I am going out to Lake Havasu in june and was wondering where is the best hotel to stay at. I am looking at the Hampton Inn, Nautical Inn, Hidden Palms.

If anybody has stayed there please give me some feedback.

I am going during the week to avoid all the crazies!!! I am alos going with the Family ( Wife and Kids ) so im just looking for a nice place to saty and with secure boat parking.

Thanks in advance for the responces.
Old     (flackpack)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-26-2005, 1:53 PM Reply   
I prefer the Nautical Inn. You should try to get one of the suites, or lakefront villas. The kids will have a nice beach area. Also the swim area is cordoned off, and is in the 5 mph area.
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-26-2005, 3:12 PM Reply   
I stayed at the Nautical Inn a few years ago and the location is great. Don't know what the prices run during the summer but I can imagine its not cheap.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       05-26-2005, 3:23 PM Reply   
The Nautical Inn is the way to go by far. During spring break it was only around $120 a night.
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-26-2005, 3:53 PM Reply   
I heard the place was a dump. That is the only reason I am hesitating on the place.

And the fact that it is $169 for a beach room.
Old    jonkdogg            05-26-2005, 4:10 PM Reply   
I stayed here once

http://www.londonbridgeresort.com/

The accomodations were pretty nice for Havasu and I think you could rent a slip...I think it was a secure dock, however, it was spring break a few years ago and my memory of that weekend is pretty foggy...
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       05-26-2005, 4:10 PM Reply   
It's not the Ritz Carlton. But they are clean and waterfront. The beach front rooms are on the ground floor. 2nd floor and 3rd should be cheaper.
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-26-2005, 7:21 PM Reply   
thanks guys
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-26-2005, 9:06 PM Reply   
Erik.. we stayed at the Nautical In a few years ago. Able to keep the boat in the water on their private beach. The rooms are decent, nothing fancy, but right on the water.. Hope you have fun wherever you end up. Hope to ride with you soon.
Old     (tahoe)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-27-2005, 7:12 AM Reply   
The Hampton Inn is decent, not next to the water but it's only $89 a night with free breakfast. The place was just refurbished so it's like brand new.

The Nautical has a great location, the rooms are so-so. For $169 a night you would think it would be like the Embassy Suites.

Old    alanp            05-28-2005, 11:18 PM Reply   
stay at the london bridge. its where everything happens. actually i just read you are taking the kids. you can try the holiday inn. we stayed there it was decent and not very expensive.
Old    southbay            06-02-2005, 1:23 PM Reply   
Stay at the Nautical

You can Beach your boat and leave it overnight.

Rooms are fine with me
They got one bed a and a pull out couch bed

I like that place a lot

London bridge is nice too but more on the pricey side. They have dock slips for your boat, you can leave overnight.

http://www.lakehavasu.com/