Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 02, 2007

Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       05-27-2007, 8:41 PM Reply   
Heres ya one!Upload
Old     (shellyrn)      Join Date: May 2006       05-27-2007, 9:09 PM Reply   
Okay, so I have sat here for the last ten minutes deciding on whether to post or not, hold on. Ryan, you are truly showing your age. Not everyone on the lake looks like a Reef girl. There are alot of women out there who enjoy being on the water, and having a good time. Those girls are somebody's sister, girlfriend, or wife. Quite a mean spirited thing to say and I wonder if you actually thought about what you were going to say before you typed. Was it truly necessary for you to say something like that?
I am out on our boat 2-3 days a week, boarding, skating and surfing every month of the year, HAVING FUN! Life's too short to worry about fitting into that size 1, and maybe someday you'll figure that out.
Old     (dcase69)      Join Date: Sep 2002       05-27-2007, 9:47 PM Reply   
harumph!!!!
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-27-2007, 10:45 PM Reply   
thank you batman you can post more

and how were fat chicks supposed to make up for too skinny whatever it was'?

mopeds and fatchicks...ok to ride as long as your friends don't know???...

i'm really sorry but the thread was supposed to be hot chicks...i thought that was understood?

(Message edited by bftskir on May 27, 2007)

(Message edited by bftskir on May 27, 2007)
Old     (rkinsell)      Join Date: May 2005       05-27-2007, 11:47 PM Reply   
I agree. No more fat chicks please.
Old     (morty)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-28-2007, 3:06 AM Reply   
shellyrn, I am well aware that not every girl looks like a Reef girl, and I am out having fun just as much as you are. I am sorry to say that with this post you too are truly showing your age. I know that some people are genetically predisposed to being "heavier." But when a girl has three red party cups in her hand, I do not feel bad for her; in these cases, I believe that the extra weight is self induced and that the genetics aspect has gone out the window. Because of this I have no problem saying what I said, if you are going to party hard, work out hard to make up for it.
Old     (mkperceptions)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-28-2007, 5:54 AM Reply   
ok the thread is alive hahaha
Old     (bbking)      Join Date: Dec 2006       05-28-2007, 6:05 AM Reply   
ryan morris... i hope you don't ever try to fit into a size one like michele said... that'd just be weird
Old     (mkperceptions)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-28-2007, 6:14 AM Reply   
I seen alot worse, those girls aint bad lookin at all. Props to you bob for having some cute girls on ur ride
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-28-2007, 6:37 AM Reply   
NW wrote "Not mine, but for an older gal she'll do" how old is that lady? 45? the old bag on the beach has to be at least 80, she is not bad FOR HER AGE, she probably looks better than the 45 year old will in 35 years
NW deletes his, i'll delete mine
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-28-2007, 7:01 AM Reply   
from a girl's perspective, i think this thread is hilarious! never seen so many guys get so upset cuz they're not seeing cute bootie! ha! as for bobby's girls, i don't think they're overweight. in fact, according to charts, they're probably the only ones on this post who are in their target range weight-wise! they just don't appear to work out for the purpose of getting muscle, but i have no doubt any of them could kick my butt on a bike ride! i'm betting the 3 red cups are one for each girls. and in the 2nd pick, the girl is drinking water ... um, or is that vodka? lol! as for skeletor, well, God bless her for feeling confident enough about herself to wear that - i sure as hell wouldn't! somewhere on that beach is a 90 y.o. guy who thinks he has the hottest 80 y.o. chick out there!
Old     (rvh3)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-28-2007, 7:53 AM Reply   
If you don't have something good to say, don't feel obligated to say anything at all. Not cool.
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-28-2007, 8:00 AM Reply   
From an old fart's perspective, don't need "boat bun" threads anymore have "Dancing with the Stars" now! Upload
Old     (norcalrider39)      Join Date: May 2007       05-28-2007, 10:39 AM Reply   
Ahhh yes, its good to see another of todays youth so full of RESPECT. Way to go Ryan, dig a little deeper. As for Shelly acting her age, I think she was trying to convey some "experience" to you about RESPECT. You showed her didn't you. Yep, just made it perfectly clear you know nothing about RESPECT. It's probably not your fault, you were just never taught the word and next thing you know, you'll be out powerturning, cutting off peoples lines, and giving them the bird like they were in the wrong! Good luck in the future Ryan.

My apologies to the all the wonderful people on here for this rant, but in my years, I have seen many bad things happen to people out of lack of respect. It is my belief that it should be a course in school because parents don't seem to be teaching it and common sense is not very common anymore.

I enjoy these threads as much as the next....until some idiot feels the overwhelming need to share there opinion (ya know, opinions are just like a-holes, everyone has one) of someone elses body and spoil the whole thing.

End rant.
Old     (boss210)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-28-2007, 10:59 AM Reply   
This thread has gone way down hill. To the girls in this thread weather you knew the picture was taken or not thank you all for posing. Just like there are so many boats out there different strokes for different folks.
Old     (jkuzma)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-28-2007, 12:07 PM Reply   
Upload
Your Welcome
Old     (morty)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-28-2007, 12:14 PM Reply   
Well I guess I hit a nerve because people are joining just to talk down to me, put me in my place and tell me what a disrespectful little punk I am. People need to lighten up, I am not intending to "show" anyone. For the people that have been offended by my comments, I am sorry. That too, is not my intention, but please can we not flip out and feel the need to rant about what a bad person I am, and how horribly I have been raised. It seems to me that you are saying that I had bad parenting, you have never met my parents. Talking trash about how horrible my family is, that to me seems disrespectful.
Old     (norcalrider39)      Join Date: May 2007       05-28-2007, 12:33 PM Reply   
"Show respect to other people using this board. Don't write anything that you wouldn't say to them in person."--this from the guidelines for posting on this board.

Ryan, if you read my post, nowhere does it refer to your parents, It does refer to parents in general. As far as bashing you, the only thing I or anyone else know about you is what you have posted. Based on that post.....I would say you are not necessarily horrible, but maybe thoughtless. That being said..Glad to see you realized your mistake and apologized!
As you age and gain some life experiences, you will find out how powerful words can be and how easily they can be taken out of context. They have been known to start wars. If more people thought about what they were going to say before they said it, there would be much less conflict.
Like boss210 stated "different strokes for different folks." Enjoy.
Old     (bbking)      Join Date: Dec 2006       05-28-2007, 12:58 PM Reply   
haha james.. .imagine lining up a bunch of women up on a boat so you could take a picture of the "bottom" as a polite way to say it...

i'd feel akward asking haha
Old     (wakeboard19)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-28-2007, 1:42 PM Reply   
Ryan Morris. These threads are for opinions. So you are not out of the wrong I dont disagree with any of your comments. They are definitely overweight.
Old     (mhayes)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-28-2007, 1:56 PM Reply   
Here we go again
Old     (norcalrider39)      Join Date: May 2007       05-28-2007, 2:43 PM Reply   
No, not even going to bother.....
Old     (tomcalabria)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-28-2007, 2:46 PM Reply   
Shut up everyone and Post pictures!
Old     (boss210)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-28-2007, 2:56 PM Reply   
quit the bi***ing and get back to the BUNS already!!
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-28-2007, 4:09 PM Reply   
I appreciate james trying to get this thread back on track. Everyone please follow his example.
Old     (seanmcd)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-28-2007, 5:48 PM Reply   
I am going to just ignore whether it is right or wrong to make rude comments about those girls BobbyHammer posted.......

I am going to come right out and say I think those girls are DAMN CUTE!! I love girls with some curves. They seem like they are having a great time, and they look great!! Come to NH and give me a call...

I would...... ;)
Old     (mkperceptions)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-28-2007, 8:02 PM Reply   
I got dibbs on the asian one hahaha
Old     (sikkvlx)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-28-2007, 9:51 PM Reply   
Did no one party this weekend? Upload
Upload
Old     (mkperceptions)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-28-2007, 11:03 PM Reply   
dude is that lost isle?
Old    mendo247            05-29-2007, 7:07 AM Reply   
we got great bun pics this weekend! however with some of these A-Holes disrespecting these women ill keep em to myself!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-29-2007, 8:18 AM Reply   
Cmooon... Coop, that's just not fair to the rest of us. Be a good sport and post.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-29-2007, 8:28 AM Reply   
I am with Coop on this, I get so sick of people critiquing bun.... Notice, they are never posting any bun either....

Boat bun is bun on your boat....or a boat you can see...it is from YOUR camera(or the camera of someone on your boat).

If you don’t like what you see posted, keep it to yourself and/or post something that YOU shot that is better.
Old     (leaks)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-29-2007, 8:42 AM Reply   
This thread had all potential of being all fun and full of what we all enjoy "BUN". Too bad it went the wrong way fast. Over 117 posts, and only 15 great pictures of BUN. Make that 14, the one of "granny" doesn't count.
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-29-2007, 8:53 AM Reply   
I get the feeling that the ones who were talkin shiznit bout fat or old girls(which their are neither on this thread) are most likely the one laying in bed alone. some day you will lose you're "v" card. I just hope it is with the oppisite sex. Silly Fruits.
Old     (litlone873)      Join Date: Jan 2005       05-29-2007, 9:11 AM Reply   
BTW, Bobby's girls are far from being "whales". They are healthy and free from eating disorders.
Old     (raketball)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-29-2007, 9:12 AM Reply   
i know people are free to speak their minds and this is a forum where people are allowed to share their opinions.

having said that, i think ryan did kind of ruin this topic with his post. i think he has the right to say what he wants but i can certainly understand people not wanting to post pics after what he said.

after all, like someone previously said, those girls are someone's sister, girlfriend, etc.....
Old     (wake4fun)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-29-2007, 11:09 AM Reply   
If you look at the ages on the profiles of the guys with the negative comments...they are under 21...go figure. Wasn't there another board for those kids? Wakeboarder.com or something like that?
Old     (auto)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-29-2007, 11:12 AM Reply   
how true christy, probably a refugee from wakeboarder.
Old     (seanmcd)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-29-2007, 11:15 AM Reply   
Christy....ya know, I had noted that, but refrained from commenting.

But I am glad you did.

Sean
Old     (morty)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-29-2007, 11:20 AM Reply   
Holy crap people it was a joke, and I have already apologized. I was not intending to cause an uproar in the entire community. You should all chill out please, I think that some of you might get an aneurism soon if you don't. Epic 1, don't worry about me, you silly fruit.
Old     (morty)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-29-2007, 11:24 AM Reply   
I also think it is funny that I have been the one that you have all chosen to get upset with, even though I am far from the only one who has said something that was not positive.
Old     (rodltg2)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-29-2007, 11:52 AM Reply   
hey mike i was at the lost isle and saw those girls dancing on the bar too. the one with the red suit went down to the dock and gave some guy a lap dance. then the guy's girlfriend got all pissed off. then i saw her fall in the water..

(Message edited by rodltg2 on May 29, 2007)
Old     (sikkvlx)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-29-2007, 4:45 PM Reply   
The chick in the red wasn't with us. She just started dancing with all of our crew. Good times!Upload
Old     (pureblue)      Join Date: Jun 2002       05-29-2007, 6:58 PM Reply   
red?
Old     (cbraden)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-30-2007, 10:20 AM Reply   
Lake Eufaula OklahomaUpload
Old     (sikkvlx)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-30-2007, 11:38 AM Reply   
Im starting to think this bun pic thing should be kept to our selves.... grooooss!
Old    kidrik            05-30-2007, 11:42 AM Reply   
Any luck?
Old    kidrik            05-30-2007, 3:52 PM Reply   
^^^Disregard now........please tell me Brodie's booty was cut out! I hope I wasn't "dreaming" about that visual!!!
Old     (sikkvlx)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-30-2007, 4:00 PM Reply   
Thanks for taking that down. I didn't think we had to say "CHICKS ONLY"!