Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       03-21-2006, 8:33 PM Reply   
I have been trying for days to log in to Fred Miranda. I am using a Mac with Safari. I have also tried with Internet Explorer. I always get a message about the cookies or security settings. I have tried just about every possible combination of settings. Does anyone have any advice?
Old     (mattyboyr6)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-21-2006, 9:03 PM Reply   
If you have logged on before but can't now your cahce may be full.

For IE click Tools at the top of your browser. Then click Internet Options. Next under the General tab delete Temporary Internet Files. Its in the middle. Then Clear your History. CLick OK. If you haven't done this before or in a while it will take some time to refresh.

For Mac's I don't know.
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       03-21-2006, 10:51 PM Reply   
I tried all that on both Safari and Internet Explorer.

Still no joy. it is impossible to email the site admin for help at FM without logging in, but I can't log in!
Old     (mattyboyr6)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-22-2006, 4:18 AM Reply   
I'm sure you have enabled your cookies as well. But you may have to specify that FM is a safe site as well. I can't remember how to do that, sorry.

Also here is a link to the FM FAQ page re: cookies http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/faqforum.php?Action=Viewfaqforum&id=26#faqforumid2 6
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       03-22-2006, 8:19 PM Reply   
I use the Mac and Safari and have never had an issue logging into FM from the first time I signed up back in early 04 to now. It's got to be your settings. I've never messed with the settings on mine so try the default.
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       03-22-2006, 10:34 PM Reply   
Actually, I think I was given a bad password by Fred Miranda.
I registered a second time under a different email address and different username, and I got right on. I'll advise them of the snafu. Thanks for the help.