Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 08, 2003

Old    reddog25cf            06-12-2003, 7:04 AM Reply   
My pull is looking at a new '03 Air Nautique 210 Team Edition. I was just kind of curious, what makes it a "Super" Air Nautique? I can't remember if the decals on the side of the boat said Super Air or just Air.
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       06-12-2003, 7:09 AM Reply   
Well this year it's called the Air Nautique 210 but a lot of people complained about the name change and you can get the Super Air Nautique 210 decal for it.

The Super, or 210 just means it's the V-Drive.

As for the Team Edition, it just means that they come with the larger tanks. For some, stock ballast is plenty. Add 500-700 pounds and it's meaty. Add some more and it's scary. Once you drive and ride behind one you're decision will be made.
Old    reddog25cf            06-12-2003, 7:25 AM Reply   
Well lets put it this way, this question was merely out of curiousity. It could have a decal on the side of the boat that said "Floating Piece of Crap" and I'd still want it. We just test drove one the other day, weather was crappy so I didn't get to ride behind it, but just looking at the wake I fell in love. Plus all the little options on the boat I just love. This is really the first time I've ridden in a Nauty and I seriously fell in love. The push buttons for the rear storage compartments, cool as hell, keyless entry!! WHAT? on a boat!?!? haha... so cool... 2 decent size coolers, big ol' ballast, standard kicker system, wraparound seating is really nice. My cousin's always had Mastercraft, and after the test drive he is now a Nautique man, as am I. I love it. Whaddya think, get a tattoo on my lower back in the nice ghetto grafitti style, "SANTE 4 Life"
Old    gotpwr            06-12-2003, 8:23 AM Reply   
The naming started back in 1999 when the Air Nautique was a graphics, tower, and ballast package on a Sport Nautique and the Super Air Nautique was the same package on a Nautique Super Sport.
Old    masonlakerider            06-13-2003, 2:02 AM Reply   
I highly recommend the '03 SANTE!!! I just picked up mine this week and have been out on it a lot already and it's the sickest boat ever! It's so much fun hearing everyones reaction after their first fall when I come around to pick them up...EVERY SINGLE PERSON (about a dozen people) has gone crazy about how awesome the wake is! I was actually really surprised about how much room we have in the boat when all of us go out in it...that was my only concern, but not any more! GOOD LUCK AND KEEP US POSTED!
Old    6more            06-13-2003, 5:43 AM Reply   
Sean - all ski/wakeboard boats have keyless entry!

I know what you meant - the keyless ignition. I just had to give you some crap! LOL
Old    reddog25cf            06-13-2003, 6:24 AM Reply   
Yea yea yea..... you know when you get excited about something you tend to not think about what your writing much, and you definitely don't proofread.

And about the seating, that was definitely a concern we had too, especially with the V-drive. We were looking at an X-10, but dang is that some small seating area. It was horrible. I was very very very impressed with the seating in the '03 SANTE. That's probably one of the biggest reasons my cousin wants it. He's more of the driving/comfort kind of guy, and then me and all my buddies are the riders. Ends up being a pretty good deal. It's pretty much a done deal that we're getting it, just a matter of picking it up. When we get it, I'll definitely take pics and show you guys. The silver cloud, titanium gray, and black color scheme will look pretty dang sweet behind an '03 yellow H2. hehe
Old     (superairdawg)      Join Date: May 2003       06-13-2003, 6:37 AM Reply   
You say the X-10 you were looking at had smaller seating than a SANTE?? For real? The X-10 has more beam and more freeboard than a SANTE, although you're making some wake concessions with the extra space. The X-10 also has enough space in the rear compartments to fit wakeboards.

I have an '01 SAN and I know interior space was increased in '02, but didn't think it was nearly as spacious as a honkin' X-10!
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       06-13-2003, 6:58 AM Reply   
Are you sure it was an X-10 you were in ? That thing is a limo bus!!! That has to be one of the most comfortable and roomy boats I've been in.
Old    reddog25cf            06-13-2003, 7:06 AM Reply   
Sorry, my bad... we've looked at so many different boats, haha, at this point I'm not even sure what boat I'm talking about... all I know and care about is the '03 SANTE is sweet... I want it.... leave me alone... why is everybody always pickin on me? haha
Old     (jimmyjam)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-13-2003, 7:20 AM Reply   
Hey Joe, whatcha been up to? Haven't seen you and the SAN out lately.
Old     (superairdawg)      Join Date: May 2003       06-15-2003, 6:37 PM Reply   
Jimmyjam -- torn ab plus doing some work on the SAN. I've been out a few times this past week! You? Startin to warm up enough to get the 'Bu out full time!