Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (phall925)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-04-2005, 3:00 PM Reply   
I baught an iPOD in January. I hav been trying to find a good setup for in my boat and car for that matter. The FM transmitters suck, I hate the rca out of the top blah blah.

Some guy had a stereo shop do his boat at fit with iPOD holder etc. He then said that they used the sik imp charger aux output to connect to the stereo. Well I did some research and bought one. Just got it today tested in the car and it rocks. This should be standard equipmetn for any iPOD. One connector to the doc input and it will charge and create AUX output for ipod.

Check it out at http://www.sik.com/imp.php

I suggest if you are going to order do it fast becasue they just got their new shipment in and they are going fast

later
Preston
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-05-2005, 2:22 PM Reply   
Yesterday , my dad and I put in a ROCKIN steroe deck the Alpine CDA-9851 with the KCA 420i Which is a ipod interface and the deck is iPod ready so we hooked it up and tonight we are going to drill a hole in the bottom of the glove box so we can keep my iPod safe! It sounds great and whats even cooler is you can totaly control the ipod from the deck! (searching playlist, artist, song, an album!! Ill try to get some pics up check it out!
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-08-2005, 11:59 AM Reply   
Preston,

Probably from a post of mine. Yea, it works great! Can't see doing it any other way! Just to make it more clean, take off the cigarette lighter and wire directly into the wiring. Unless you want to swap it between vehicles.
Old     (phall925)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-08-2005, 4:33 PM Reply   
I have thought about that but I think I am going to make it all nice and clean but install an aux plug under the dash to plug into that way the install looks clean and I can still take it with me. By the way thanks for posting about the sik imp don't know what I would do with out it

later
Preston