Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (snyder)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-03-2013, 2:47 PM Reply   
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...52b88ddefeb.01

Is this spinning out of control? At first I was thinking that this lil'Kim was just asserting his command over his military, then I thought maybe they're controlling him.

It seems most "experts" don't think they have the capabilities to do what they're threatening to do.... but dang! this is the most serious sabre rattling I've seen out of NK. China's saying, "back off suckas" but when push comes to shove, China and likely Russia will be backing their ally.

I think the whole thing could be touched off if some lower level commander blinks, an accidental shot is fired, or some other mishap. and it''ll be on like donkey kong.
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       04-03-2013, 4:05 PM Reply   
Why is this Clown Threading Us?? what did we do this time ?
I used to work a Hughes AirCraft when i was 18 ,and fixed 2500 smart bombs wings ,this Clown has No Idea what We have ,We only shown ,,
Jacks and 10's ,Just wait intill he meets are Kings ,Queens And Aces
Old     (spencercoon)      Join Date: Mar 2011       04-03-2013, 5:08 PM Reply   
Are these threats a result of our sanctions on NK or is there something I've missed??? I haven't seen anything reported that explains their cause for these threats.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-03-2013, 5:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by snyder View Post
I think the whole thing could be touched off if some lower level commander blinks, an accidental shot is fired, or some other mishap. and it''ll be on like donkey kong.
Like this....
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-03-2013, 5:23 PM Reply   
It must be hard to keep up with so many important meetings to attend....
Attached Images

Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-03-2013, 5:36 PM Reply   
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-03-2013, 7:54 PM Reply   
China will not back North Korea in a war with the United States. They are far too heavily invested in our economy to risk that. Everyone will tell NK to back down and stop acting stupid and in a little time things will cool off.

It's a young leader attempting to assert himself in an environment where he doesn't feel like the biggest and baddest guy around.
Old     (TerryR)      Join Date: Aug 2010       04-03-2013, 8:27 PM Reply   
I have heard that China's first concern is the first stages of war when we send smart bombs into all important Gov. buildings and the command and control centers. Without a central command they would expect 19 million NKs to cross the China boarder. Therefor , we expect China to come out against NK and to take steps to avoid a war.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-03-2013, 9:13 PM Reply   
This sawed off jackass is going to cause a major ****storm. Not going to be pretty. Many armed forces in that part of the globe are going to die. This dip**** needs to be knocked down now.
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       04-07-2013, 7:12 AM Reply   
Thought I Saw a Puddy Cat
Attached Images

Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-07-2013, 9:56 PM Reply   
This one made me laugh
Attached Images

Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-08-2013, 8:58 AM Reply   
Nice photos!

I think NK is collapsing. This is a last desperate attempt to maintain control of the people. If we are prepared for the worst (Radar, satellites and interceptors ready, etc) and just let the clock run, I think the clock will run out on his regime. I believe he is trying to unite the people against the rest of the world so they don't unite against him.

I pity the people of NK who are suffering because of the foolishness of their leaders.
Old     (newwhit)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-08-2013, 9:04 AM Reply   
There are a lot of people. including us, on both sides of the party line, suffering because of leadership, or the lack thereof.
Old     (King12)      Join Date: Jul 2012       04-08-2013, 9:05 AM Reply   
it really is awful for the people of NK
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-08-2013, 9:52 AM Reply   
I'm not typically a vocal supporter of Obama, but I think he is handling the NK situation well. Not making a big deal publicly, but quietly taking a military defensive stance. If it is all saber rattling, let them rattle. If it is real, let's make sure that no missile makes it too far outside the NK borders.

I really think it is the end for this guy, or at least I hope so. The commoners or NK deserve much better.