Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old    martini            06-21-2003, 11:23 AM Reply   
LevelX actually printed a mag. deticated entirely to wake surfing????what the hell is going on! wake skating doesn't even have it's own mag yet! why do people keep punking this industry????
Old    flipside            06-21-2003, 11:45 AM Reply   
Why is this such a bad thing?

FlipsidE
Old    martini            06-21-2003, 12:12 PM Reply   
because it's a novelty at best...
Old    jtccc            06-21-2003, 12:34 PM Reply   
I took a look at this new mag and I think it will hurt the sport more than it will help. I really enjoy surfing behind the boat, but the pics they put in this mag made it look like all you can do is stand there. But, what else should you expect from LevelX!!!!
Old     (joesell)      Join Date: Apr 2001       06-21-2003, 12:36 PM Reply   
Pete, Although it might be a novelty to some people, we got a new skate, and a new landlock around the same time. All I can say is everyone loves the Landlock, the skate only comes out once in a while. You can surf when the lake is totally blown out, try that on a skate.
Old    flipside            06-21-2003, 1:05 PM Reply   
"because it's a novelty at best..."
- I think someone is a little closed minded.

FlipsidE

(Message edited by flipside on June 21, 2003)
Old    martini            06-24-2003, 12:00 PM Reply   
sorry if you think i'm hostile, looks like wake world agree's, they pulled my response to you! it's just that you can't compare a fake knee high boat manufactued wave, to mother nature's creation. If you have ever been on the beach and felt a large swell shake the very sand you are standing on, or paddled out in over head surf you would know what i'm talking about and you would never mistake the two...so basically you insulted me with your closed minded comment...agian, OCEAN MINDED would be fitting.
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       06-24-2003, 12:57 PM Reply   
haha pete you are funny. some of my friends that like wakesurfing the best, are surfers themselves.
Old    corey_marotta            06-24-2003, 1:15 PM Reply   
Didn't this strand start because Level crap started another crappy mag. Let me know when tubing mag comes out.

I do like wake surfing so I don't want to hear it.
I don't like a wake surfing mag.
Old     (ptexx)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-24-2003, 3:33 PM Reply   
Was it really necessary to dedicate an entire mag to wake surfing? They could probably cover everything in one issue. Oh wait,they did.
Old    rmanoff            06-24-2003, 3:57 PM Reply   
Corey is funny looking and he cant wake surf because he only has one leg. hehe. From Rusty
Old    rmanoff            06-24-2003, 4:19 PM Reply   
corey is also big, fat, and hairy
Old    isaac_d_funk            06-24-2003, 4:26 PM Reply   
Did LevelX claim the Tige' as the best boat to surf behind?
Old    martini            06-24-2003, 4:46 PM Reply   
what's up funkster? centurion paid the most this year...