Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (glassywater09)      Join Date: Apr 2009       10-06-2010, 12:05 PM Reply   
Anyone up for early Perris?

Richard
Old     (stoked_32)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-06-2010, 12:18 PM Reply   
I'm game rich. I could probably get a third as well
Old     (stoked_32)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-06-2010, 3:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoked_32 View Post
I'm game rich. I could probably get a third as well
I lied, we could still use a third. Damn you people and your day jobs!
Old     (tranner)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-07-2010, 3:02 PM Reply   
Hope you find a third. I know I'd volunteer if I could find the time on Friday.
Old     (glassywater09)      Join Date: Apr 2009       10-07-2010, 5:19 PM Reply   
Ok, John and I got it figured out. Thanks for the thought JT and we will catch you another time... this happens as steadily as I can find willing bodies.
Old     (tranner)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-08-2010, 8:38 AM Reply   
I super curious how it was today guys. Looks clear and sunny from my office in Irvine.
Old     (glassywater09)      Join Date: Apr 2009       10-11-2010, 6:41 AM Reply   
JT, Last Friday was as you guessed.... the office was the wrong place to be Got off @ 11:30 with water very good and only one other boat, but had to get birthday boy John to cruise ship. Treating himself right... out of boots onto ship, back today and back into the Ronix Ones with a road trip up to private lake near Bakersfield. John is an engineer. He engineered this long weekend perfectly!

Hit me on the private mail for timely attention: rdnbigbear@gmail.com

Perris tomorrow, if you can figure it out.

Richard
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-11-2010, 9:27 PM Reply   
Richard,

Thanks for all the invites this season! I ended up finding a good crew early on and normally have a full boat. Unfortunately I have not had much extra time to ride with others this year. I will be doing my last session of the season at Perris this Friday. Feel free to flag me down If you go out. I'm in a white red and black Super Air Nautique.
Old     (glassywater09)      Join Date: Apr 2009       10-11-2010, 9:37 PM Reply   
McGavin,

Last session of season??? Is there an end to this I don't know about? Friday will be likely for me if I find riders... Blue and white 23' Malibu, maybe see you there.

r.
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-12-2010, 12:24 AM Reply   
"Last session of season??? Is there an end to this I don't know about?"

Not for sure, but I will be out of town for two weeks and hope to be snowboarding when I return. Mammoth has already got some snow and it looks like Big Bear hit freezing last week. I thought somone with a email address of rdnbigbear@gmail would understand my need for snow!
Old     (glassywater09)      Join Date: Apr 2009       10-12-2010, 5:49 PM Reply   
Absolutely know the snow Jonesing... Alternated between them both all thru last winter... 100 + days. Have Big Bear and Mammoth passes... Hit the lake when crowd, snow or weather is not right on the mountain... It's a beautiful thing to have options
Old     (tranner)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-13-2010, 8:23 AM Reply   
I'm basically a weekend warrior in both wake and snow but you guys sound like my kind of people. I doubt anyone ever needs a 3rd on weekends, but if you ever do, count me in. As for snowboarding, I got in 60+ days last year, most of which was at Bear Mtn. Do you guys ride (wake or snow) on weekends?
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-15-2010, 9:58 AM Reply   
Need a last min 3rd for perris (10-15) if anyone interested