Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       07-22-2019, 3:55 AM Reply   
I agree with that, but i don't think a high school is the proper place for it. I don't think people of color, especially young people should be forced to walk by this every day getting their education. I think it is the wrong place for it. These types of murals, etc belong in museums or galleries where you know what you are going to see when you go in. I really just feel that if it were me as a young black student I would not feel comfortable having this reminder thrown in my face every time i walk down the hall.

I am NOT saying strike down and paint over all images depicting racism, slavery, etc. I am not for erasing history. But when something is very sensitive I think we need to be very careful about how and where it is displayed.

Everyone has an opinion, not saying i'm right or wrong.. just voicing that opinion.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-22-2019, 4:05 AM Reply   
Great point about moving it to a museum to put it in context. My concern is mostly about the taliban style destruction of art. Even controversial art.

But it’s fair to remove a perception of state endorsement.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-22-2019, 4:48 AM Reply   
How long till the name George Washington is “offensive” and has to be removed from the school. Each time the Left keeps moving the finish line. What becomes offensive keeps moving closer and closer to the norm. Total BS. Why all of a sudden is this NOW offensive? I guess when we had Obama people didn’t care.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-22-2019, 5:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Why all of a sudden is this NOW offensive? I guess when we had Obama people didn’t care.
This might be your first clue that white supremacists, waving confederate flags, and supporting Trump could be a motivator. People care about stupid s**t because they are too ignorant to care about what's important. People elected Trump just to stack the SC with conservatives because the most important issues were things that don't even matter. Like gay marriage, who uses what bathroom, whether your employer has to include birth control in it's HC plan, and abortion. There is absolutely no reason to think that liberals aren't going to care about stupid crap as well. When everyone focuses on the stupid crap, then it just becomes a verbal war where the bullets are claims of hypocrisy over issues that aren't even important. And that's exactly where the people who pull the strings want you to be. It's the political equivalent of keeping the voters "barefoot and pregnant".
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004       07-22-2019, 12:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
This might be your first clue that white supremacists, waving confederate flags, and supporting Trump could be a motivator. People care about stupid s**t because they are too ignorant to care about what's important. People elected Trump just to stack the SC with conservatives because the most important issues were things that don't even matter. Like gay marriage, who uses what bathroom, whether your employer has to include birth control in it's HC plan, and abortion. There is absolutely no reason to think that liberals aren't going to care about stupid crap as well. When everyone focuses on the stupid crap, then it just becomes a verbal war where the bullets are claims of hypocrisy over issues that aren't even important. And that's exactly where the people who pull the strings want you to be. It's the political equivalent of keeping the voters "barefoot and pregnant".

People elected Trump for a loooooong list of reasons. I've never heard a fellow supporter mention the SC, not once.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-22-2019, 12:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
People elected Trump for a loooooong list of reasons. I've never heard a fellow supporter mention the SC, not once.
Which is weird because it’s really his one shining point of success.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-22-2019, 2:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
People elected Trump for a loooooong list of reasons. I've never heard a fellow supporter mention the SC, not once.
Let's start the list:
1. Owns libs.
2.....
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-22-2019, 3:13 PM Reply   
So Trump with help from the Democrat house leaders just pushed up the debt ceiling again. Is there nobody there with an ounce of common sense?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-22-2019, 5:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So Trump with help from the Democrat house leaders just pushed up the debt ceiling again. Is there nobody there with an ounce of common sense?


By the same token others could quit lending.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-22-2019, 5:29 PM Reply   
People elected TRUMP because.
Girls Bathrooms became open to who ever “Identifies” as a girl now has a safe space.
Bradley Manning is guilty of espionage gets thrown is prison and tax payers foot the bill for He to become a she. While in prison.
Obama draws a Red Line in the sand,then dosent do $hit. gives millions for a defunct solar company (solyndria) . Go’s on a World wide Apology tour. ( Bows Down to dirty Arabs) Tells our enemies that the United States has been the aggressor for years . THEN: He Will not show his “birth certificate”. Then He is Married to a transvestite. Mike Obama! Then he Where a tan suit. Then the worst or the worst He gives the kids grandmother $200,000 a year to babysit the children. Ooooo the audacity.
lOL LOL
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-22-2019, 6:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
By the same token others could quit lending.
You think the Chinese don't want to bury the US under a mountain of debt?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-22-2019, 11:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
People elected Trump for a loooooong list of reasons. I've never heard a fellow supporter mention the SC, not once.
Sorry to hear you were out of the loop. I guess you are really bummed about Mexico not buying you a wall.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-23-2019, 12:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
You think the Chinese don't want to bury the US under a mountain of debt?
I don't think they want a dollar that's worthless, because their own currency sucks for international commerce.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004       07-23-2019, 1:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
By the same token others could quit lending.
the fed reserve???
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004       07-23-2019, 1:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Sorry to hear you were out of the loop. I guess you are really bummed about Mexico not buying you a wall.
his timing wasn't the best. should've been done while he had congress.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004       07-23-2019, 2:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
This might be your first clue that white supremacists, waving confederate flags, and supporting Trump could be a motivator. People care about stupid s**t because they are too ignorant to care about what's important. People elected Trump just to stack the SC with conservatives because the most important issues were things that don't even matter. Like gay marriage, who uses what bathroom, whether your employer has to include birth control in it's HC plan, and abortion. There is absolutely no reason to think that liberals aren't going to care about stupid crap as well. When everyone focuses on the stupid crap, then it just becomes a verbal war where the bullets are claims of hypocrisy over issues that aren't even important. And that's exactly where the people who pull the strings want you to be. It's the political equivalent of keeping the voters "barefoot and pregnant".
help me understand here.... you're saying gay rights are more important than securing our borders?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-23-2019, 4:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
help me understand here.... you're saying gay rights are more important than securing our borders?
No I think he's saying that both parties try to keep the masses focused on stuff that in the big scheme of things doesn't matter at all, while the super-rich pull the levers and fleece us. Abortion, border wall, the squad, George Soros paid protesters, etc. Looking back in 50 years, none of that is going to matter at all in determining whether we've succeeded as a nation. Lefties get just as distracted by this stuff so no pointing of fingers that it's a problem only attributable to one side..
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-24-2019, 12:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
No I think he's saying that both parties try to keep the masses focused on stuff that in the big scheme of things doesn't matter at all, while the super-rich pull the levers and fleece us. Abortion, border wall, the squad, George Soros paid protesters, etc. Looking back in 50 years, none of that is going to matter at all in determining whether we've succeeded as a nation. Lefties get just as distracted by this stuff so no pointing of fingers that it's a problem only attributable to one side..
It's funny that we all agree on this. We all know we're being intentionally divided yet we all fall back to our partisan positions & right back into the tribalism.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-24-2019, 1:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
It's funny that we all agree on this. We all know we're being intentionally divided yet we all fall back to our partisan positions & right back into the tribalism.
The power of our overlords is STRONG.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-24-2019, 4:00 AM Reply   
This hearing is an utter disaster for all involved
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-24-2019, 6:51 AM Reply   
Say what you want, Mueller looks like a bumbling dazed & confused old man who has no idea what's in his own report & clearly phoned it in while others wrote it. Sad to see the finalize demise of the man, publicly
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-24-2019, 7:43 AM Reply   
We all know the obstruction isn't going to die till after the election, but if you were hoping for a charge, any charge, it just got evaporated from Mueller time: Mueller admitted under oath that his investigation into that matter (obstructing the Russian collusion) was unhindered. So much for that.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-24-2019, 8:57 AM Reply   
"“I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning," Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”

Can we stick a knife in this yet?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-24-2019, 10:28 AM Reply   
for the love of baby Jesus, would someone give Muller a copy of the report he did not write. Geez, he's mentally incompetent, don't make this poor guy bumble around like a boob. We can all see he has no idea whats in the report and not sure who of the umpteen attorneys actually wrote it. Some poor grandchild of his is going to be asked if their Pappy is ok!

Last edited by dougr; 07-24-2019 at 10:31 AM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-24-2019, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Say what you want, Mueller looks like a bumbling dazed & confused old man who has no idea what's in his own report & clearly phoned it in while others wrote it. Sad to see the finalize demise of the man, publicly
Agree
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-24-2019, 1:46 PM Reply   
Who is Fusion GPS? Really its actually sad, this guy was never even involved, he plowed 20 mil of tax payers money, well his attorneys did, he was a poster child for his clan, almost to the point that he seemed to almost want to say, I DIDNT WRITE THIS
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-24-2019, 1:50 PM Reply   
Fusion GPS is a professional muck raking organisation used to research political players. Republicans hired Fusion to investigate trump during the primaries, once he secured nomination they stopped the investigation and the Killary campaign picked it up and continued it.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-24-2019, 2:16 PM Reply   
Its was rhetorical, we all know who fusion GPS is. this was the Weissmann report
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-24-2019, 2:51 PM Reply   
Republicans were definitely watching Mueller's testimony through Orange colored glasses. There are three facts, First, Trump Obstructed justice several times. Second, Mueller stated that he could not indict a sitting president, and finally Trump could be indicted after he leaves office.
If Trump wins the 2020, which at this time is unlikely because he is stuck at a 42% approval rating,
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
only then, is it game over, Barr stays AG and Trump is happy.
Now, a much more likely scenario is that Trump loses the election, Barr gets fired, AND the new Attorney General indicts Trump. Trumps best chance to not get indicted is to resign as president and get a presidential pardon from Pence.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-24-2019, 4:19 PM Reply   
Presidential pardon doesn't clear him at the state level.

And I wouldn't say that Trump losing is a "much more likely scenario." He won by a razor thin electoral margin in 2016 due to a seriously flawed competitor. If the noobs running on the dem ticket don't get their act together, there could be a repeat.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-24-2019, 6:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Republicans were definitely watching Mueller's testimony through Orange colored glasses. There are three facts, First, Trump Obstructed justice several times. Second, Mueller stated that he could not indict a sitting president, and finally Trump could be indicted after he leaves office.
If Trump wins the 2020, which at this time is unlikely because he is stuck at a 42% approval rating,
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
only then, is it game over, Barr stays AG and Trump is happy.
Now, a much more likely scenario is that Trump loses the election, Barr gets fired, AND the new Attorney General indicts Trump. Trumps best chance to not get indicted is to resign as president and get a presidential pardon from Pence.
What were Obummer's ratings at this stage of his presidency?

So much wishful thinking in one post. Sadly, this is all too common now and actually has a formal diagnosis: TDS. Enjoy your sphinctor rash. You've earned it.

I seriously LOVE watching/hearing libtards get any semblance of confidence when it comes to 2020. So is it gonna be a green new deal, free everything to everyone or open borders that clinches it for you asshats?

Mark my words: There has never been a political party so out of touch with the American people than the democrats right now.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-24-2019, 6:35 PM Reply   
Dems need a Gay, Black Woman, that’s A Transgender,Immigrant, Handicap, Vet migrant, to have any chance at 2020.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-24-2019, 6:56 PM Reply   
I’m sure all you F Tards were thinking this
Attached Images
 
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-25-2019, 12:12 AM Reply   
by the end of the year, all the Weismann rats will start to turn on each other, they will start blaming each other for falsifying info in the report. Mueller didn't write the report. Everyone knows its a political, anti trump, investigation. and there will be charges against a laundry list of people. Really sad, more americans will be further upset with out government and the gems will move even further left.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-25-2019, 12:56 AM Reply   
At what point in the "testimony" did our WW liberals crawl into the fetal position & huff "not my president" over & over into a brown paper bag?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-25-2019, 2:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Dems need a Gay, Black Woman, that’s A Transgender,Immigrant, Handicap, Vet migrant, to have any chance at 2020.
Well, this is pretty close.
Attached Images
 
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-25-2019, 3:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Well, this is pretty close.
They still hate, they just do it with kindness
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-25-2019, 4:40 AM Reply   
These out of touch DemaCraps. Now they are throwing Their once Hero “Muller” under the bus. Calling him “Old & Tired” “Did a bad job” “Not on his game” Bla Bla Bla
When are Dems gonna just get over this pipe dream of “impeachment” These politicians pushing this Fantasy, they know it’s never gonna happen but they know it makes their base cream their jeans.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-25-2019, 4:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
These out of touch DemaCraps. Now they are throwing Their once Hero “Muller” under the bus. Calling him “Old & Tired” “Did a bad job” “Not on his game” Bla Bla Bla
When are Dems gonna just get over this pipe dream of “impeachment” These politicians pushing this Fantasy, they know it’s never gonna happen but they know it makes their base cream their jeans.
I encourage it, it's costing them dearly. I say they should turn it up a notch, replace Schiff with 95sn.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-25-2019, 4:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
I encourage it, it's costing them dearly. I say they should turn it up a notch, replace Schiff with 95sn.
Exactly
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-25-2019, 5:31 AM Reply   
Economy slows down to LESS THAN 2%, but Republicans think the economy is growing at 4%!
https://www.frbatlanta.org/cqer/research/gdpnow.aspx
Know the Truth!
Maybe we should bring Bill Clinton back, he had the best GDP growth close to 4% for his eight years in office, better than any republican!
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004       07-25-2019, 5:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Economy slows down to LESS THAN 2%, but Republicans think the economy is growing at 4%!
https://www.frbatlanta.org/cqer/research/gdpnow.aspx
Know the Truth!
Maybe we should bring Bill Clinton back, he had the best GDP growth close to 4% for his eight years in office, better than any republican!
Slick Willy balanced the budget in that time as well. Other than squirtin' jizz all over the oval office, pretty damn good POTUS
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-25-2019, 7:14 AM Reply   
What republicans think that? We have an inverted yield curve and the feds are expected to cut rates in Sept.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004       07-25-2019, 8:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
What republicans think that? We have an inverted yield curve and the feds are expected to cut rates in Sept.
too little too late. curve been inverted since Dec
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-25-2019, 8:45 AM Reply   
March actually but I wasn't referring to policy. I was asking what republicans think we are running a 4% GDP now.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-25-2019, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
Slick Willy balanced the budget in that time as well. Other than squirtin' jizz all over the oval office, pretty damn good POTUS
Clinton balanced the budget is the biggest bull**** misleader. He balanced it out to 17 billion deficit. It lasted less than a year & the following it was right back to 133 billion, right where it was before he "balanced" it. What always gets left out is at the time we transferred all our debt from the world bank to the Chinese. Technically, the Chinese balanced our debt. For a year.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-25-2019, 9:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
What republicans think that? We have an inverted yield curve and the feds are expected to cut rates in Sept.
Trump, best economy ever!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-25-2019, 10:24 AM Reply   
Typical liberals, losing on every front go for a desperate "orange man, bad economy bad, we hate Trump for doing liberal things". Good luck in 2020
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-25-2019, 12:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Republicans were definitely watching Mueller's testimony through Orange colored glasses. There are three facts, First, Trump Obstructed justice several times. Second, Mueller stated that he could not indict a sitting president, and finally Trump could be indicted after he leaves office.
If Trump wins the 2020, which at this time is unlikely because he is stuck at a 42% approval rating,
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
only then, is it game over, Barr stays AG and Trump is happy.
Now, a much more likely scenario is that Trump loses the election, Barr gets fired, AND the new Attorney General indicts Trump. Trumps best chance to not get indicted is to resign as president and get a presidential pardon from Pence.
Are you high? Mueller redacted the OCL opinion beginning of the second half & said they didn't charge him because they couldn't find a crime. He also stated under oath, his investigation was unhindered. You clearly only hear the liberal sound bites to keep you as angry as a Rush Limbaugh listener while ignoring that everything evaporated yesterday. If what you said happened, impeachment would've started yesterday. It's over dude. We can hate the man for other reasons, but this hoax has gone beyond full retard.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-25-2019, 12:08 PM Reply   
This lays it out pretty good


At the end of the day, there can be nothing more pitiful after 22 months of prosecutorial scorched earth on the Russian collusion file than Mueller’s list of indictments. To remind once again, they include:

- 13 Russian college kids for essentially practicing English as a third language at a St. Petersburg troll farm for $4 per hour;

- 12 Russian intelligence operatives who might as well have been picked from the GRU phonebook;

- Baby George Papadopoulos for mis-recalling an irrelevant date by two weeks;

- Paul Manafort for standard Washington lobbyist crimes committed long before he met Trump;

- Michael Cohen for shirking taxes and running Trump’s bimbo silencing operation;

- Michael Flynn for doing his job talking to the Russian Ambassador and confusing the confusable Mike Pence on what he said and didn’t say about Obama’s idiotic 11th hour Russian sanctions;

- Rick Gates for helping Manafort shakedown the Ukrainian government and other oily Washington supplicants.;

- Sam Patten, another Manafort operative who forget to register correctly as a foreign agent;

- Richard Pinedo, a grifter who never met Trump and got caught selling forged bank accounts on-line to Russians for a couple bucks each;

- Alex van der Zwaan, a Dutch lawyers who wrote a report for Manafort in 2012 and misreported to the FBI what he told Gates about it.

That’s all she wrote and it’s about as pathetic as it gets. Mueller should have been guffawed out of town on account of this tommyrot long before belatedly delivering a report that proved exactly that.

And yesterday he said exactly nothing to alter that conclusion.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-26-2019, 12:50 AM Reply   
GDP was expected to be 2% & it's 2.1%. Stooge lefties, is there anything you idiots won't spin? Orange Man bad!!!!

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/26/us-g...rter-2019.html
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-26-2019, 2:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Trump, best economy ever!
So you just made it up. Typical.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-26-2019, 7:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
So you just made it up. Typical.
Trump is a liar! FACT!
The White House(Trump) lie
Voila! Now 2018 becomes a “banner year” with growth at “the fastest pace for any calendar year since 2005,” in the words of the White House Council of Economic Advisers. The White House website carries a headline banner saying “America’s economy achieves 3 percent growth for the first time in 13 years,” which isn’t as carefully worded, and is not correct.
The Truth
It grew 3.4 percent in the 12 months ending in the second quarter of 2015, for example. And it grew 3.8 percent in the 12 months ending in the first quarter of that year. It also grew 3.2 percent in the 12 months ending in the third quarter of 2010. Those were all during Obama’s tenure.

Psudy, Are you denying that Trump said this is the Best Economy Ever? I have already stated that Clinton had the greatest GDP growth in his 8 years in office at nearly 4%, Trump gets one quarter above 4%(Obama got GDP above 4% more times than trump) and republicans think this is the greatest economy ever. I would think to have the greatest economy ever, you would have to have the economy growing at 4%. I think everyone agrees GDP growth is a good thing.

US Real GDP growth Q2 2018-3.2, Q3-3.1, Q4-2.5, 2019 Q1-2.7, Q2-2.3
The numbers are diminishing and probably will continue to go Down. But keep looking through your Orange colored glasses!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-26-2019, 7:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Trump is a liar! FACT!
The White House(Trump) lie
Voila! Now 2018 becomes a “banner year” with growth at “the fastest pace for any calendar year since 2005,” in the words of the White House Council of Economic Advisers. The White House website carries a headline banner saying “America’s economy achieves 3 percent growth for the first time in 13 years,” which isn’t as carefully worded, and is not correct.
The Truth
It grew 3.4 percent in the 12 months ending in the second quarter of 2015, for example. And it grew 3.8 percent in the 12 months ending in the first quarter of that year. It also grew 3.2 percent in the 12 months ending in the third quarter of 2010. Those were all during Obama’s tenure.

Psudy, Are you denying that Trump said this is the Best Economy Ever? I have already stated that Clinton had the greatest GDP growth in his 8 years in office at nearly 4%, Trump gets one quarter above 4%(Obama got GDP above 4% more times than trump) and republicans think this is the greatest economy ever. I would think to have the greatest economy ever, you would have to have the economy growing at 4%. I think everyone agrees GDP growth is a good thing.

US Real GDP growth Q2 2018-3.2, Q3-3.1, Q4-2.5, 2019 Q1-2.7, Q2-2.3
The numbers are diminishing and probably will continue to go Down. But keep looking through your Orange colored glasses!
The Clinton years were good years thanks for Steve Jobs & Bill Gates. Clinton & Gore to their credit tore down the red tape & provided eminent domain to allow the great construction of the fiber lines & dot com boom. That was it.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-26-2019, 7:27 AM Reply   
Psudy, Are you denying that Trump said this is the Best Economy Ever?"

I am not denying he said that. Nor do I agree with it. What I didn't agree with was your spin claim that Republicans think our gdp is 4%. You just threw that lie out there. The economy is cyclical. We have been in the longest growth cycle in history. A downturn is coming. It won't matter who is in office. Every recession has followed an inverted yield curve, which we have now.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-26-2019, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Psudy, Are you denying that Trump said this is the Best Economy Ever?"I am not denying he said that. Nor do I agree with it. What I didn't agree with was your spin claim that Republicans think our gdp is 4%. You just threw that lie out there. The economy is cyclical. We have been in the longest growth cycle in history. A downturn is coming. It won't matter who is in office. Every recession has followed an inverted yield curve, which we have now.
Could be from comments in this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
ISIS has been all but smashed if you haven't noticed
No missing billions from the state department
Spending was cut across the board
Useless seats remain unfilled
GDP GDP GDP GDP
LOWER TAXES FOR ALL
Four GDP's that represents 4%, right?

Trump just said today that GDP would be 4.5% if it wasn't for the fed! No wonder Some republicans think the economy is growing or should be growing at 4%

Maybe it's the way Fox reports their news with their headlines
"GDP report shows booming 4.1 percent growth, as Trump touts 'amazing' numbers"
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gdp...mazing-numbers
This was broadcasted on July 27 of last year, no wonder some republicans think the economy is growing at 4%
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-26-2019, 1:07 PM Reply   
whats really crazy is the fact there is no congress, the house is fake, it has done absolutely nothing for 2 years. ignoring Trump, what a sad day for us. Electing idiots, 95% of the people in this country love this country. I think, hope, we all do. We are the fools, because we vote these boobs into office.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-26-2019, 1:14 PM Reply   
2.1% growth while suckling on $1T of budget stimulus is a disaster, you just haven't had to pay the piper yet. In true trump style the bill will be left to be paid after he's gone.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-26-2019, 1:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
2.1% growth while suckling on $1T of budget stimulus is a disaster, you just haven't had to pay the piper yet. In true trump style the bill will be left to be paid after he's gone.
seriously, 4 yr and 1t is not 8t under obama you cant argue that!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-26-2019, 1:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
seriously, 4 yr and 1t is not 8t under obama you cant argue that!
Come again, don't know what you are saying?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-27-2019, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
This lays it out pretty good


At the end of the day, there can be nothing more pitiful after 22 months of prosecutorial scorched earth on the Russian collusion file than Mueller’s list of indictments. To remind once again, they include:

- 13 Russian college kids for essentially practicing English as a third language at a St. Petersburg troll farm for $4 per hour;

- 12 Russian intelligence operatives who might as well have been picked from the GRU phonebook;

- Baby George Papadopoulos for mis-recalling an irrelevant date by two weeks;

- Paul Manafort for standard Washington lobbyist crimes committed long before he met Trump;

- Michael Cohen for shirking taxes and running Trump’s bimbo silencing operation;

- Michael Flynn for doing his job talking to the Russian Ambassador and confusing the confusable Mike Pence on what he said and didn’t say about Obama’s idiotic 11th hour Russian sanctions;

- Rick Gates for helping Manafort shakedown the Ukrainian government and other oily Washington supplicants.;

- Sam Patten, another Manafort operative who forget to register correctly as a foreign agent;

- Richard Pinedo, a grifter who never met Trump and got caught selling forged bank accounts on-line to Russians for a couple bucks each;

- Alex van der Zwaan, a Dutch lawyers who wrote a report for Manafort in 2012 and misreported to the FBI what he told Gates about it.

That’s all she wrote and it’s about as pathetic as it gets. Mueller should have been guffawed out of town on account of this tommyrot long before belatedly delivering a report that proved exactly that.

And yesterday he said exactly nothing to alter that conclusion.
How many people were indicted or convicted after 4 GOP-led Benghazi investigations? It's funny how you "Conservatives" bring up the cost of Mueller's investigation, but didn't give two $h!ts about the costs of the Benghazi investigations.

It's fairly obvious you read this on some Facebook meme and never took the time to read the indictments and convictions on the aforementioned.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-27-2019, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Clinton balanced the budget is the biggest bull**** misleader. He balanced it out to 17 billion deficit. It lasted less than a year & the following it was right back to 133 billion, right where it was before he "balanced" it. What always gets left out is at the time we transferred all our debt from the world bank to the Chinese. Technically, the Chinese balanced our debt. For a year.
Where did you dig up this BS? Please post the proof.

The truth for those with half a brain is Bill Clinton had budget surpluses for FY's 98-01. The first surplus since before 1970 (and Clinton had 4 years). Publicly-held debt fell from ~47% in 93 to ~31% in 01.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-27-2019, 11:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Are you high? Mueller redacted the OCL opinion beginning of the second half & said they didn't charge him because they couldn't find a crime. He also stated under oath, his investigation was unhindered. You clearly only hear the liberal sound bites to keep you as angry as a Rush Limbaugh listener while ignoring that everything evaporated yesterday. If what you said happened, impeachment would've started yesterday. It's over dude. We can hate the man for other reasons, but this hoax has gone beyond full retard.
That is not true. It was not Mueller's responsibility to "charge him". That would have had to fall on the DOJ. They listed 10 counts of potential obstruction for which any other American would have been charged and tried.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-27-2019, 3:31 PM Reply   
Personally: I love all the impeachment talk & hearings & votes. Dems are never gonna win the election and my bet is they will lose the house in 2020 They are to obsessed with giving $hit away & F-Ed up policy’s & impeachment That they will never win in 2020 Dems remind me of the “Shemp” from the 3 Stooges. Just trade the Word “Niagara falls” for “Impeachment” and the DemmaCraps go spinning
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-28-2019, 1:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Personally: I love all the impeachment talk & hearings & votes. Dems are never gonna win the election and my bet is they will lose the house in 2020 They are to obsessed with giving $hit away & F-Ed up policy’s & impeachment That they will never win in 2020 Dems remind me of the “Shemp” from the 3 Stooges. Just trade the Word “Niagara falls” for “Impeachment” and the DemmaCraps go spinning
I don/t disagree with you.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-28-2019, 4:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Personally: I love all the impeachment talk & hearings & votes. Dems are never gonna win the election and my bet is they will lose the house in 2020 They are to obsessed with giving $hit away & F-Ed up policy’s & impeachment That they will never win in 2020 Dems remind me of the “Shemp” from the 3 Stooges. Just trade the Word “Niagara falls” for “Impeachment” and the DemmaCraps go spinning
What did you ever do with that 2012 Obama clock?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-28-2019, 4:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Well, this is pretty close.
I wonder if they were holding a "Trump: America First" banner before the $h!tty Photoshop.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-28-2019, 5:09 AM Reply   
LOL Dema Craps freak out. Waste no time pulling out “The Race Card”. LOL LOL
Pelosi 2 weeks ago was called a Racist by her on Party but this week She calls TRUMP the Racist. Please keep this circus going. Hey Nancy remember when you said that “things would calm down when the Dems take control of the house” How is that working out for you and your party?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-28-2019, 5:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
I wonder if they were holding a "Trump: America First" banner before the $h!tty Photoshop.
...and I wonder if you ever wish you had a sense of humor. Probably not...
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-29-2019, 2:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
LOL Dema Craps freak out. Waste no time pulling out “The Race Card”. LOL LOL
Pelosi 2 weeks ago was called a Racist by her on Party but this week She calls TRUMP the Racist. Please keep this circus going. Hey Nancy remember when you said that “things would calm down when the Dems take control of the house” How is that working out for you and your party?
The left requires their cities to be broken into two: Those with power & money, those without. That way they can keep blaming the crap conditions on the pubes & keep claiming you gotta vote dem to make it better, be in total control of the message. Their cities aren't **** due to unintended consequences, it's be design.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-29-2019, 5:10 AM Reply   
I love TRUMP calling out the Professional Race Hustler. “The Reverend AL SHARPTON”
AL is a POS cockroach. To see Cockroaches all you need to do is Turn on the lights. TRUMP has got everyone looking at Baltimore now. Hopefully Turning on the lights
Will send these cockroaches running.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-29-2019, 6:58 AM Reply   
"the Chinese balanced our debt."
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Where did you dig up this BS? Please post the proof.
The truth for those with half a brain is Bill Clinton had budget surpluses for FY's 98-01. The first surplus since before 1970 (and Clinton had 4 years). Publicly-held debt fell from ~47% in 93 to ~31% in 01.
See Wake, even though the Chinese own less than 10% of our debt, republicans think that they own most of the debt because the Chinese are the biggest foreign U.S. debt holder.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-29-2019, 7:41 AM Reply   
Joe, if you weren't so busy trying to jerk off Wake you'd know foreigners own 29.3% of our debt. Wanky wanky spanky
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-29-2019, 8:10 AM Reply   
Great! Chit for brains, now you have to figure out that all foreign countries are Not China!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-29-2019, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
I love TRUMP calling out the Professional Race Hustler. “The Reverend AL SHARPTON”
AL is a POS cockroach. To see Cockroaches all you need to do is Turn on the lights. TRUMP has got everyone looking at Baltimore now. Hopefully Turning on the lights
Will send these cockroaches running.
Grant, here is how you get them running
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XWRT0JZd5k
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-29-2019, 8:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Great! Chit for brains, now you have to figure out that all foreign countries are Not China!
No chit for brains, you need to quit putting words into other peoples mouths like you do your weiner into Wakes. I said China, cause it was China at the time who bought the debt you booger eater. Go back to playing gay peek a boo, we all see you.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-29-2019, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
...and I wonder if you ever wish you had a sense of humor. Probably not...
Oh yeah, I forgot. Can't make any jokes about your man-crush, Trump. You Trumpsters get all butthurt and start calling people "anti-American".
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-29-2019, 1:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
No chit for brains, you need to quit putting words into other peoples mouths like you do your weiner into Wakes. I said China, cause it was China at the time who bought the debt you booger eater. Go back to playing gay peek a boo, we all see you.
I'll ask for the second time, now. Do you have any proof of these claims that you make? First, show where there was only one budget surplus under Clinton. And then you can offer evidence on this China claim.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-29-2019, 1:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Great! Chit for brains, now you have to figure out that all foreign countries are Not China!
Come on, Joe. All of those brown-skinned people are the same. Except the North Koreans. Those are now the chosen people of Trump.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-29-2019, 1:47 PM Reply   
Not too good with numbers, are you? China never had more than 10% of total US debt, but keep watching FOX, Chithead!
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 1:03 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us