Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       06-18-2013, 11:33 AM Reply   
Ok. Here's the thing. List something that you hate about something boating related and then something you hate that's completely unrelated. I'll start:

1. I hate it when people unload their coolers while taking up the ramp.
2. I hate it when I get a 2 piece pack of Starburst and I get double freaking yellow.
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-18-2013, 11:38 AM Reply   
I hate invasive species inspections.
I hate the poops that no matter how many times you wipe it's still dirty.
Old     (williamburell)      Join Date: Sep 2011       06-18-2013, 11:45 AM Reply   
I hate invasive tube and jet ski species
I hate beer poops at the lake
Old     (whiteflashwatersports1)      Join Date: Dec 2012       06-18-2013, 12:04 PM Reply   
1 - Jet skis
2- When people say "that's the least I could do" - so if you could have done less you would have!? WTF - thanks for nothing
Old     (slowwwflowww)      Join Date: Mar 2011       06-18-2013, 12:18 PM Reply   
1 I hate it when it rains for days cause then I don"t boat
2 I hate when people say"i could care less",that means you could still care less when the idea is you don"t care at all so if you can still care less then you still care a little.

Last edited by slowwwflowww; 06-18-2013 at 12:20 PM.
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       06-18-2013, 12:30 PM Reply   
I hate when they runout of raspberry cheesecake ice cream and I've driven over hoping to have some. And, yes, this is boating related. Other than that I'm pretty much hate free in my boat.
Old    sperbet            06-18-2013, 12:31 PM Reply   
I hate wakesurfing
Old     (floorx4)      Join Date: Oct 2010       06-18-2013, 12:34 PM Reply   
I second the "could care less" comment. It's couldn't care les. Get it straight.
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-18-2013, 12:35 PM Reply   
I couldn't careless is the appropriate phrase.
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-18-2013, 12:37 PM Reply   
1. I hate wind. LIke really hate it, I am a smooth water princess.
2. I hate it when people do not follow simple instructions such as:
"List something that you hate about something boating related and then something you hate that's completely unrelated."
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-18-2013, 12:44 PM Reply   
I hate people that don't know how to prep a boat for launching.
I hate people that don't know how to load or unload a boat at the launch.
I hate people that don't know our ramps are actually 3 wide and only go 2
- I always love it though when my buddies will pull out of the line early. Rock star the center lane and be backed in and have me out of the water before anyone can even get mad.
I hate people that fish from the dock at the boat launch.

As you can see I really have no patience for the busy boat launch days.lol.
Old     (jbkriss)      Join Date: Mar 2011       06-18-2013, 12:53 PM Reply   
1. I hate that new wake boats list for over $100,000.
2. I hate when people tell me "I'm gonna be honest with you..." like every other thing they told me was BS.
Old     (slowwwflowww)      Join Date: Mar 2011       06-18-2013, 1:21 PM Reply   
Not sure if I'm allowed to go twice but-
1 I hate it when I'm trying to leave after the grand finale. and the kaos that follows on the lake!!!
2 I hate the Pillsbury doughboy(just want to SQUISH him)

Last edited by slowwwflowww; 06-18-2013 at 1:24 PM.
Old     (QuickVR4)      Join Date: May 2012       06-18-2013, 1:13 PM Reply   
I hate when you are underway and feel that dreaded thud followed by vibration...dog-eared props suck
I hate when people pull out right in front of you in car/truck and then throw their hands up like you did something wrong...no jackass, you pulled out in front of me
Old     (pickle311)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-18-2013, 1:31 PM Reply   
1. I hate people on the lake with more money than brains
2. I hate the fat ass failure of a vegetarian that sits across from me at work
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       06-19-2013, 9:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickle311 View Post
I hate the fat ass failure of a vegetarian that sits across from me at work
For the win! hahaha
Old     (crypted1)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-18-2013, 1:35 PM Reply   
I hate that I bought a X-30 and can't figure out what this board thing is that came with the boat!!!! (See other post...)
I hate when you go into a gas station to get an icee, slurpee, ect. and they only coke flavor!!!!
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       06-18-2013, 1:42 PM Reply   
1. Hate when my normal crew cant go to the lake and I'm stuck with a novice boat driver that screws up the wake every time I cut in

2. I hate making lists of things I hate, I could go on forever...
Old     (phatboypimp)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-18-2013, 1:47 PM Reply   
1. I hate it when I see someone else's boat that is rubbing against the dock and I have an uncontrollable need to fix it (I clearly care more about their boat than they do)
2. I hate drivers that drive as if they are the only people on the road. They seriously have no awareness of how their behavior impacts other drivers. Makes me rage.
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       06-18-2013, 2:15 PM Reply   
I hate sand in the boat!

I hate when people use the word ir-regardless, trying to sound smart. Its not a friggin word!
Of course neither is friggin...

LOL @

pickle311... I hate the fat ass failure of a vegetarian that sits across from me at work

Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       06-18-2013, 2:10 PM Reply   
I hate on people who are wake snobs who can't even hit the wake switch, load their boat up and have awful technique!
I hate people who lack passion and desire in anything they do. Laziness.
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       06-18-2013, 2:45 PM Reply   
I hate the fact that a slip on our lake (which is really only used 2-3 months a year) is running $3k!
I hate winter. In Canada. It's Junk.
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       06-18-2013, 2:57 PM Reply   
I hate it when it's sunny during the week and rainy all weekend. (Last three weeks)

I hate it when the Boston Bruins win hockey games in the playoffs.
Old     (LYNRDSKYNRD)      Join Date: Sep 2012       06-18-2013, 2:58 PM Reply   
I hate, tubers in coves, endless pontoon armadas cruising in and out of coves, and jet skis....

I hate people who pass me on the interstate, pull in front of me, and then slow down.
Old     (supersteve)      Join Date: Mar 2013       06-18-2013, 3:27 PM Reply   
I hate wakesurfing.
I hate the Nazi patrol game wardens.
Old     (pprior)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-18-2013, 3:37 PM Reply   
I hate it when I'm "that guy" on the ramp trying to load up my boat and get out quickly, but failing.
I hate the government.
Old     (strev)      Join Date: May 2012       06-18-2013, 3:39 PM Reply   
I hate Scott and supersteve for hating wakesurfing!!!
Old     (crypted1)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-18-2013, 4:08 PM Reply   
I wanna go again...
I hate when someone pulls their boat out the water and wipes it down on the ramp blocking the ramp for a good long time.
I hate when somebody does something stupid, and the rest of us pay for it!!!!

Quote:
I hate Scott and supersteve for hating wakesurfing!!!
I don't hate wakesurfing... never done it!!!!
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-18-2013, 6:05 PM Reply   
I hate running out of adult beverages....
Old     (SangerTom)      Join Date: Aug 2010       06-18-2013, 6:45 PM Reply   
I hate the idiot that beached his boat, then turned up the music so loud that my heart changed its beat and when nicely asked him to turn it down he told me it was a public beach. I loved it when he had to get towed back because he wasted his battery. (Falls under stupidity being painful).

I hate people that hold their phones and use the speakerphone while driving and thinking that they are hands free.
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       06-18-2013, 6:44 PM Reply   
I hate people running right behind while I'm pulling a rider
I hate my daughters' texting addiction.
Old     (SS_Hooke102)      Join Date: Sep 2011       06-18-2013, 6:44 PM Reply   
I hate arrogant riders, a boat is a boat and as long as you are out and having fun, that is all that matters.

I hate people that treat each other like dirt and expect to be treated like they want to be treated.
Old     (norwalkbeast)      Join Date: May 2011       06-18-2013, 7:01 PM Reply   
I hate when people powerturn and cause any of the good water that was left to go to crap.

I hate when people can't drive at the flow up traffic and/or people that always drive in the left lane and don't move over.
Old     (NotSure123)      Join Date: Nov 2012       06-19-2013, 1:10 AM Reply   
I hate when people (mainly new ones not in my regular "crew") come onto my boat unprepared and mooch all my crap. ie; sunblock, towels, alcohol, snacks, etc. AND aren't openly willing to give gas donations without me having to ping them....grrrr.

I hate fat people...don't get me started...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-19-2013, 3:59 AM Reply   
I hate new boaters coming up next to my boat and asking if they can tie off to my boat because they don't have a anchor. They don't have bumpers either.
I hate they only do this on the windy rough days!
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       06-19-2013, 5:03 AM Reply   
I hate beyatches on boats that don't do squats during the week.

I'm not very fond of the human race
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       06-19-2013, 5:43 AM Reply   
I hate that Chatt started this thread instead of one titled, 'Hey, check out all these hot Tennessee chicks I've taken pictures of on the water this year!'

I hate that I gave a buddy a 5yd running start in a 40yd foot race and pulled a quad in the win after the game last night and following a Golden Tee clinic I put on. This is boating related because it will limit me to wakesurfing July 4th weekend which many of you hate.

I hate draft beer this morning.
Old     (CTXxRoss)      Join Date: Apr 2013       06-19-2013, 6:06 AM Reply   
I hate Mondays
I hate HATE wind
I hate people who can't operate a boat
I hate people who can't back a trailer and don't find it's important enough to learn
I hate most people I don't know lol
I hate people who can't drive and show other drivers respect on the road/lake
I hate waiting for holidays to get here
I hate being sore after wake boarding bc I missed a jump and ate it hard
I hate ppl who CANNOT get up on a wakeboard no matter how many times they try and no matter how much time you spend working with them. Or ppl who try like 3 times and just give up.
Oh... Did I mention I hate wind?
I love my boat/wife/friends I ride with and my life in general though so that makes all the other crap laughable
And I love the looks we get from older ppl when we pull up on the lake in a bitchin boat and it's just a bunch of mid 20's kids in it. Ppl in my small town don't have much drive to have nice things or work hard.
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-19-2013, 6:16 AM Reply   
I still hate 100 wipe poops! Fml now I'm late for work.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       06-19-2013, 6:19 AM Reply   
You know what I think is intersting? It's not something I hate, but I find it interesting. When I pull up to Bi-Lo to buy ice, drinks, beer, etc., or to the gas station to fuel up, and I'm towing a brand new boat, I may get 1 out of 10 times, someone commenting "hey, nice boat" from the next pump. No one ever comes over to look at the boat. No one at the ramp seems particularly impressed. To the VAST majority of the people out there, it's just another runabout. They have no idea what it cost. I've had people ask what my brand new Axis, SANTE 230, LSV, etc. cost. I don't tell them, but I have often asked them to guess, and it no longer surprises me to get responses like, "$20k to "$25k". However, somebody shows up in a late 2000 model porsche 911, or some other older quazi-exotic somewhat rare sports car, people fall all over themselves looking at it, and tend to believe that it cost like a billion dollars or something. Hell, I could sell my boat and buy a damn 2010 911 turbo with the proceeds, but no one understands that at all.

I don't know where I'm going with this. I guess it just shows how much of a niche market it is for ultra expensive wakeboats, and how people who fall outside of that market just don't have any clue what we spend to have a nice new vdrive wakeboard/surf boat. If I was a single dude trying to impress some young females though, I'd probably just buy the damn porsche and a much older x1. Good thing I have a wife and kids. Long live the ridiculously expensive and largely unappreciated new vdrive!!!!!

Last edited by chattwake; 06-19-2013 at 6:22 AM.
Old     (sppeders)      Join Date: Jul 2011       06-19-2013, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattwake View Post
You know what I think is intersting? It's not something I hate, but I find it interesting. When I pull up to Bi-Lo to buy ice, drinks, beer, etc., or to the gas station to fuel up, and I'm towing a brand new boat, I may get 1 out of 10 times, someone commenting "hey, nice boat" from the next pump. No one ever comes over to look at the boat. No one at the ramp seems particularly impressed. To the VAST majority of the people out there, it's just another runabout. They have no idea what it cost. I've had people ask what my brand new Axis, SANTE 230, LSV, etc. cost. I don't tell them, but I have often asked them to guess, and it no longer surprises me to get responses like, "$20k to "$25k". However, somebody shows up in a late 2000 model porsche 911, or some other older quazi-exotic somewhat rare sports car, people fall all over themselves looking at it, and tend to believe that it cost like a billion dollars or something. Hell, I could sell my boat and buy a damn 2010 911 turbo with the proceeds, but no one understands that at all.

I don't know where I'm going with this. I guess it just shows how much of a niche market it is for ultra expensive wakeboats, and how people who fall outside of that market just don't have any clue what we spend to have a nice new vdrive wakeboard/surf boat. If I was a single dude trying to impress some young females though, I'd probably just buy the damn porsche and a much older x1. Good thing I have a wife and kids. Long live the ridiculously expensive and largely unappreciated new vdrive!!!!!
Chatt, on a side note to this, when i'm out on my 1982 Stars & Stripes, i always get people saying "nice boat, and wanting to take a look at it, even out on the water... That is something my wife hates...lol

I hate sunfish that bite your ankles when you are trying to load your boat.
Old     (jcon44)      Join Date: Aug 2012 Location: denver, NC       06-21-2013, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattwake View Post

Yeah, chicks should be all over us... I'm not single but when i was i don't think i picked up any chicks cause i had a boat... if i had a Porsche.... I would have been covered in STD's. it is true, not many people appreciate a nice wakeboat.
Old     (CarZin)      Join Date: Feb 2011       06-19-2013, 6:28 AM Reply   
I hate wakeboarders that think they own the lake.
I hate the phrase 'It is what it is.'
Old     (matt_beck)      Join Date: Apr 2009       06-19-2013, 6:35 AM Reply   
I agree with almost everything above. But I hate, hate, hate it when I forget to put the plug in. Only once but I did hate it.
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-19-2013, 6:39 AM Reply   
I hate carzin is a tuber. Lol
Old     (Khyber)      Join Date: Mar 2013       06-19-2013, 7:49 AM Reply   
1. I hate getting a scratch in the gelcoat
2. I hate it when a fat girl asks "do you think I am fat?"
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-19-2013, 7:52 AM Reply   
I hate that I can't get my kids into watersports
I hate the looser/loser thing. I just don't get how you can mess that up.
Old     (holmes)      Join Date: Jan 2010       06-19-2013, 8:33 AM Reply   
I hate negativity.

I hate the Heat.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-19-2013, 9:50 AM Reply   
I hate people who ask me how was the fishing today at the gas pumps. I usually just say it was great.

I hate2party!
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-19-2013, 10:02 AM Reply   
I hate when people come up and say " is your plug in, cause it looks like your sinking"
I hate when neighbors call the city code enforcment on me for parking my boat in the front yard
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       06-19-2013, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipknot View Post
I hate people who ask me how was the fishing today at the gas pumps. I usually just say it was great.

I hate2party!
Ha. I get that all the time at the pump. 'So what are you going out fishing for?'

The puzzled look they get when I tell them that you can't fish in this boat is priceless. I always go on to explain what type of boat it is and what we use it for.

I also get, 'How much horsepower (followed by) how fast does it go?'
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-19-2013, 11:07 AM Reply   
I hate wakesurfers on the delta ruining the water for everyone within 2 miles

I hate traffic
Old     (ridemarktwain)      Join Date: Aug 2008       06-19-2013, 11:26 AM Reply   
I hate blowing out a trailer tire on the way home (Saturday Evening)

I hate having a torn achilles. After four months of rehab I still have a limp.
Old     (countryguy1717)      Join Date: May 2013       06-19-2013, 7:25 PM Reply   
I hate people who think they're gods gift to launching and recovering boats. As if they never learned.
I also.hate the poops you can.never get clean. Also when people drive in the fast lane the same speed as the people right of them.
Old     (melton1wake)      Join Date: Oct 2011       06-19-2013, 8:41 PM Reply   
I hate tubes.

I hate getting old and long recovery times.
Old     (phillywakeboarder)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-19-2013, 8:49 PM Reply   
1. I hate the wind. (Coincidentally, though, The Name of the Wind, by Patrick Rothfuss, is the best book I've ever read. Check it out. All 1000 pages of it. It's worth it.)
2. I hate that I wake up every night at 2 and 4 am, even though my twin boys, who conditioned me to such odd behavior, now sleep soundly through the night.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-20-2013, 1:32 AM Reply   
1. I hate that my number one partner (my son) in boating/boarding just moved away for the summer thus erasing my summer of boarding. I paid big bucks for the slip for nothing... 2. I hate it when I read about whenever anyone on this site is thinking that they own the entIre lake/river and if you do anything like surf or tube, you're the bad guy. Bunch of entitled asshats!

Last edited by markj; 06-20-2013 at 1:39 AM. Reason: Wanted to
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-20-2013, 1:36 AM Reply   
I also hate that chatwake has enough time in the middle of the season to ask such random questions like this. And yes. I'm jealous...
Old     (brianl)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-20-2013, 9:00 AM Reply   
i hate when I show up to my lake to go boating and someone is at my campsite. I tell them hey I have this reserved and they say, these are first come first served spots. So we just un loaded our stuff let the dogs loose, and blasted our music until they left.

I hate it that every new restaurant in my town is Indian food and they closed down Hooters!
Old     (JayManAR)      Join Date: Dec 2012       06-20-2013, 10:55 AM Reply   
I hate when people tie their boats up to the inner side of the docks, blocking the launch lane right in front of it, especially when the ends and outer sides are clear.

I hate when I tie up to an abandoned dock then get swarmed by hornets. This happened to us last season. We got our ropes back next trip out though.

I hate thieves.

I hate protein powder that mixes poorly.
Old     (Michael)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-20-2013, 11:23 AM Reply   
I hate watching my friends wakeboard and I have to surf because I am injured.
I hate the way crappy wakeboarders look at me for surfing in there decent water.

(slightly bitter after last nights ride)
Old     (pickle311)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-20-2013, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayManAR View Post

I hate protein powder that mixes poorly.
This is the truth. Not much worse than a clumpy shake on the way to the gym
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       06-20-2013, 12:15 PM Reply   
i hate that my lake is already this low...

i hate that strippers don't really like you...
Attached Images

Old     (scotthons)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-20-2013, 12:39 PM Reply   
I hate it when someone brings sunflower seeds on the boat and swears they won't leave any behind and then finding them everywhere at the end of the day.

I hate it when kids swarm the gym in their tank tops and wife beaters during summer thinking they are too cool. I guess I am getting too old.
Old     (pickle311)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-20-2013, 2:27 PM Reply   
I hate Alabama, it's the butthole of America
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       06-20-2013, 5:23 PM Reply   
I hate retards at the boat ramp.

I hate that Chatt knows about changes to the 2014 Axis and won't tell anyone.....Lol
Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-20-2013, 6:03 PM Reply   
I hate that a SAN 230 owner test drove / rode a MB 23 and says hands down better wake in the MB and the fit and finish is awesome as well but in order to look as cool as possible I need to buy another 230 knowing that bc of the G I may get killed in resale but I will be cool in the process

I don't hate much else, I like to stay positive, these things happen
Old     (chrisjohnson538)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-20-2013, 6:11 PM Reply   
you guys are all great boaters i bet! about as snobby as frequent flyers!
Old     (jayson_49)      Join Date: May 2007       06-20-2013, 7:23 PM Reply   
I hate that I love this expensive sport/hobby...

I hate the fact that I'm watching millionaires run up and down a court shooting a basketball...
Old     (madcityskier)      Join Date: Jun 2012       06-20-2013, 8:05 PM Reply   
I hate when the whole lake is glass, I'm skiing the course, and wakeboarders keep sending rollers the length of he course, and then wave like we're friends.
I hat when I'm riding (or towing) a boarder and jet skis want to follow behind jumping the wakes, poised to run over anyone who falls.
I hate wakesurfers who throw rollers 2x the size of wakes that could occur naturally on a lake damaging boats that are sitting on their lift.
I hate people who play their music so loud that we can't sit on the dock and talk while fishing.
I hate people who complain that I'm ruining their water, like they own the lake so I should go away. I hate people who complain that our wake went by their boat while they were standing up fishing with no pfd.
I hate when people complain about the volume and style of my jams when I'm bringing cool fresh beats into their pathetic lives.
Mostly, I just don't think I like people.
I love boats though.
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-20-2013, 8:25 PM Reply   
I hate Jason willis
Old     (zap)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-21-2013, 7:33 AM Reply   
Snowboarders on a powder day, they cut across the fall line or ride down sideways on thier arses... oh wait this isn't newschoolers
Old     (crosenhahn)      Join Date: Feb 2008       06-21-2013, 7:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
oh wait this isn't newschoolers
Hahahaha... Love newschoolers!

I hate good threads that dont get resolved or go way off topic
I hate the wind!
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-21-2013, 8:16 AM Reply   
I hate that the "hate thread" is longer than the "love thread"
Old     (TR4A)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-21-2013, 8:19 AM Reply   
I hate working my ass off all week with the sun shining, and then it rains on me at the lake on my day off.

I hate people who stand in the Starbucks line forever and when they finally get to the counter they don't know what they want.
Old     (will5150)      Join Date: Oct 2002       06-21-2013, 9:32 AM Reply   
I hate that I am 46 and my body is falling apart.
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-21-2013, 11:48 AM Reply   
I hate the north wind and the northwest wind is highly disliked, OK any wind over 6 mph can go F itself.

I hate slow drivers who won't move to the right. Especially on I5, they think they will get stuck behind the trucks so they just hold the fast lane and run 65 in a 70...death to them.
Old    kx250frider617            06-21-2013, 1:47 PM Reply   
I hate the drunk friend that spills their drink in the boat!!!
I hate sunflower seeds!!!
I hate my buddy who has done the same stupid poke for the past 2 years and nothing else!!!
I hate low tide!!! love it for surfing. real surfing that is!!!
I hate the wake surfing fad!!!
I HATE wind!!!
I hate loud exhaust!!!
I hate the fuel mileage from towing!!!

I LOVE when the kook of the day slams their prop into the rocks and is forced to pull the boat out of the water!!!!!!
Old     (chrisjohnson538)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-21-2013, 2:40 PM Reply   
Jordan. it sounds like you hate your friends. Let you friend enjoy that poke. grab that tantrum.
Old     (mmobius2001)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-21-2013, 4:05 PM Reply   
1. I Hate the people that buy $80k Wakeboard boats just to chill out at the beach with there significant other.

2. I hate people that dont use cruise control on open freeway