Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Tlaw)      Join Date: Jun 2011       10-11-2013, 4:39 AM Reply   
Old     (biggator)      Join Date: Jul 2010       10-11-2013, 5:01 AM Reply   
holy crap.. mind blown... wow.
Old     (scottb7)      Join Date: Oct 2012       10-11-2013, 5:18 AM Reply   
Thanks for sharing!
Old     (petrie141)      Join Date: Jun 2012       10-11-2013, 5:26 AM Reply   
Man, I need one of those rope winders @ 0:16!
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       10-11-2013, 6:08 AM Reply   
I quit.
Old     (whiteflashwatersports1)      Join Date: Dec 2012       10-11-2013, 6:14 AM Reply   
So awesome - the "rope winder" is an extension cord holder you can get at lowes, home depot ace etc for under $10
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       10-11-2013, 6:46 AM Reply   
OMG! That was amazing. Move over harley! I cannot wait to see what happens to this kid once he puts on some more muscle!
Old     (will5150)      Join Date: Oct 2002       10-11-2013, 6:48 AM Reply   
That was unreal! When did that little guy start riding! no fear!
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       10-11-2013, 7:37 AM Reply   
That was truly amazing.
Old     (scotthons)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-11-2013, 8:19 AM Reply   
Wow! That was unreal.
Old     (jcon44)      Join Date: Aug 2012 Location: denver, NC       10-11-2013, 9:31 AM Reply   
I remember seeing videos of this kid when he was 3 or 4. cant imagine what it will look like in 5 years if he sticks with it.
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       10-11-2013, 12:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye7708 View Post
I quit.

^^^this
Old     (JetRanger)      Join Date: Feb 2013       10-11-2013, 2:38 PM Reply   
I'm way better than this kid...

Jk, well, I am better, but what a little ripper! Keep it up kid otherwise you'll be stuck ballz deep in school like me!
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       10-11-2013, 2:48 PM Reply   
WOW... that is unreal
Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-11-2013, 2:55 PM Reply   
gotta love liquid force sponsoring this kid at like age 6
Old     (Greeko)      Join Date: May 2013       10-11-2013, 3:01 PM Reply   
Wow..this kid is intense! Proud dad for sure!
Old     (wakeboarder3780)      Join Date: Sep 2013       10-11-2013, 6:53 PM Reply   
This is amazing. Props to the kid and also the parents. A kid doesn't get that good without great support from the parents.
Old     (bobenglish)      Join Date: Mar 2008       10-11-2013, 7:15 PM Reply   
Great riders and great parents.

But another key is their coach, Adam Fields at AF Wake. Fynn Bullock, another 8 year old who trains at AF wake is also amazing. I watched Fynn ride for one set last week and he threw HS BR, HS R2R, half Cab roll, switched HS BR, HS FS 5, Hs BS 3, TS 7, HS BS 1, TS BR and TS R2R, along with a variety of grabs. All in one set. Unbelievable to watch these young rippers progress.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-12-2013, 4:41 AM Reply   
Amazing little rider. No fear and he's killin it!
Old     (mikeab8)      Join Date: Jan 2013       10-13-2013, 6:27 PM Reply   
more than half my age....i really need to step up my game now. Little ripper!
Old     (DJohnson)      Join Date: Oct 2013       10-15-2013, 7:23 PM Reply   
Hey all! This is Daniel's Dad, thank you for all the kind comments about Daniel's riding and our video we made. As I'm sure you all know I'm super proud of Daniel. He is very self motivated. I AM NOT a wake dad. What you see is all Daniel and his determination. Of course I suggest things for him to try, but he drives the train. I tell him I cannot make you a better wakeboarder, you got to WANT to be a better wakeboarder. I don't care if he flips at age 8 or if he waits till he's 12. What you see is him wanting to learn it. Daniel and Fynn are good buddies and we love Fynn. Fynn is amazing and we absolutely love Adam Fields and highly recommend anyone at any age looking to progress to give him a call. Daniel went up to Adam, on his own at Wake Games, and ask Adam if he could come train with him. Daniel only went to AFWake for 6 days through out the summer. Fynn is very fortunate and is able to go to AFWake 5 days a week, every week and his abilities shows by spending that time with Adam. Daniel rides for fun because he loves it.
Old     (stxr_racer)      Join Date: Jun 2006       10-15-2013, 7:48 PM Reply   
^^^ Awesome ^^^
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       10-15-2013, 10:08 PM Reply   
Hey Daryl, my little guy is 5 and loves wakeboarding and when I showed him the video of Daniel, I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head, he was blown away and has a new "mini Idol". Thanks for putting the video together, you should be proud.
Old     (slowwwflowww)      Join Date: Mar 2011       10-16-2013, 11:38 AM Reply   
RAW TALENT what a pleasure to see!!
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       10-16-2013, 12:38 PM Reply   
I think I've seen him ride doubles with Fynn at Hexagon. Pretty cool to see such young kids doing such big things. They both have bright futures of riding, whether it be recreational or competitively.
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       10-16-2013, 3:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJohnson View Post
Hey all! This is Daniel's Dad, thank you for all the kind comments about Daniel's riding and our video we made. As I'm sure you all know I'm super proud of Daniel. He is very self motivated. I AM NOT a wake dad. What you see is all Daniel and his determination. Of course I suggest things for him to try, but he drives the train. I tell him I cannot make you a better wakeboarder, you got to WANT to be a better wakeboarder. I don't care if he flips at age 8 or if he waits till he's 12. What you see is him wanting to learn it. Daniel and Fynn are good buddies and we love Fynn. Fynn is amazing and we absolutely love Adam Fields and highly recommend anyone at any age looking to progress to give him a call. Daniel went up to Adam, on his own at Wake Games, and ask Adam if he could come train with him. Daniel only went to AFWake for 6 days through out the summer. Fynn is very fortunate and is able to go to AFWake 5 days a week, every week and his abilities shows by spending that time with Adam. Daniel rides for fun because he loves it.
I wondered to myself how a boy this ages comes to this riding level. I asked myself do the parents push that or is just something he does on his own. Only reason I was asking is because I have a 3yr old boy and would like him to share the same passion as me but would never push him to do something he doesnt want to do. Thanks for the response. Your son is a very talented rider and it looks like yall have a ton of fun.
Old     (JetRanger)      Join Date: Feb 2013       10-16-2013, 3:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce_bronkite View Post
I wondered to myself how a boy this ages comes to this riding level. I asked myself do the parents push that or is just something he does on his own. Only reason I was asking is because I have a 3yr old boy and would like him to share the same passion as me but would never push him to do something he doesnt want to do. Thanks for the response. Your son is a very talented rider and it looks like yall have a ton of fun.
It's irresponsible not to push your kids. All elite athletes were pushed early on and supported by their parents. Passion is big yes but you can't trust a 3-year old to know what they like and don't like.
Old     (norwalkbeast)      Join Date: May 2011       10-16-2013, 5:19 PM Reply   
My mind is blown! Ill be right back, I'm gonna go reevaluate my life! This is amazing for are!
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       10-17-2013, 9:34 AM Reply   
Finn was at INT Nationals last week. He rode well. He got bumped from Expert to Outlaw in the last round and ended up riding in the finals and placing third. His tricks were not Outlaw tricks, I guess the judges thought it was unfair for him to ride against the others in his division, or he landed something that got him bumped. I had heard his Mom owns Hexagon, I dont know. He will be in the news for sure in the future. Sam Brown, Daniel Johnson and Rocker Steiner in Texas also will be at the top from what I can tell. I am sure there are other kids that will come out real soon once all the parents start seeing what these kids are doing. I love watching the little kids just plain kill it.
Old     (JetRanger)      Join Date: Feb 2013       10-17-2013, 8:49 PM Reply   
Rocker is very good. Tech is superb and his folks have the $$$ to keep him getting the best possible training. He also rides behind a better boat than the rest so has a little more wake to play with.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       10-18-2013, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetRanger View Post
Rocker is very good. Tech is superb and his folks have the $$$ to keep him getting the best possible training. He also rides behind a better boat than the rest so has a little more wake to play with.
So he will be better because he rides an Xstar is what you are saying? ROFLMAO

Serioulsy JetpackRanger, what rock are you hiding under?

Last edited by slipknot; 10-18-2013 at 8:06 AM.