Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through September 24, 2004

Old    d_fresh            08-27-2004, 10:17 AM Reply   
Stopped by Pine Lake Marina in the Orchard Lake, MI area and found out that the local Malibu dealer is sponsering a day with Gerry Nunn on his boat. I've never been a great wakeboarder. I'm hoping that I may get some tips on improving my skills!? Has anyone else had an opportunity like this? Hw is it to get out with a Gerry?

Oh yah! It's 4 sets at a cost of $100. What do you think?! 5 to the boat.
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       08-27-2004, 10:36 AM Reply   
I'd do it... Nunn is an awesome rider. There's no telling what you could learn from him. Also, there's a chance he'll take a pull, just to show you how to take it BIG.

-Blake
Old     (todd_everton)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-27-2004, 7:58 PM Reply   
Doug, I just spent a day with Gerry in Indy on monday.All I can say is that he is a first class guy.You will get your $$ worth.We had a blast and learned quite a bit also.Take your video camera.He rode a set after we did.
Old    slalomskifreak            08-27-2004, 11:23 PM Reply   
I second EpicRider! I had a blast! He goes huge! The best $100 I've spent in a long time. We had all levels of riding on the boat. Have fun.