Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 23, 2009

Old     (eviltweak)      Join Date: Jun 2008       01-03-2009, 8:02 PM Reply   
... i am not able to figure it out
Old    sdahockey21            01-03-2009, 8:05 PM Reply   
It goes to your Email address.
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-03-2009, 8:24 PM Reply   
pamparin?
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-03-2009, 8:26 PM Reply   
and I'm just kidding!

for those that take things much too seriously
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       01-03-2009, 8:55 PM Reply   
^LOL! I wasn't sure WHAT this thread was about! exactly what I thought at first, Andy!
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-03-2009, 9:24 PM Reply   
I couldn't help myself! what were we supposed to think? I tried but I could not not resist, had to post...
Old     (leaks)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-04-2009, 8:24 AM Reply   
^^^
Old     (hughes144)      Join Date: Apr 2008       01-04-2009, 2:59 PM Reply   
Ask a gal to help you out....
Old     (chpthril)      Join Date: Oct 2007       01-04-2009, 3:23 PM Reply   
According to a manīs point of view, PMS consists of 4 stages.

STAGE 1 - The cutie

It all begins when the lady starts getting cooey, cuddly. Good sign? Would be, if it werenīt a little bit more than usual. She hugs you out of the blue, baby talks and uses all words in the diminutive. The stage reaches its end when she says sheīs got an absurd craving for chocolate. What happens next is a subtle change in this behavior, apparently harmless, to a slightly more depressed mood.

STAGE 2 - The sensitive

She gets emotional and cries over every little thing, like a crack in the shape of a cat on the bathroom wall (across from the toilet), or another display of a documentary about Lady Diīs life and death. This stage reaches its peak in a question that haunts all men, from the inexperient ones to the wisest like my dad: "do you think Iīm fat?".

Note itīs not just a rhetorical question. Observe the intonation, the choice of words. The use of "am I" instead of "am I getting" makes the question much more explosive than we would imagine.

And this question, dear friends, is just the beginning of the worst stage of PMS. This question is the borderline between the sensitive stage and a fierce one.

STAGE 3 - The hurricane

Dear friends, this is the most dangerous stage of PMS. There are reports of women who commited true genocide in this stage. I even suspect that some ethnic cleaning has been performed by women in PMS. Exaggeration put aside, this really is the worst part of PMS.

You arrive at her place, sheīs in pajamas, bunny slippers and her hair looks like WW2. She gives you a mean look while she gives you a quick, dry and tongueless kiss. After a few minutes of complete silence on her part, you realiza sheīs watching that japanese channel which neither you of her know the name of. Looks like a drama happened in the 1200īs. No subtitles.

Then, a little embarassed, without knowing what you did wrong, you ask that stupid question: "is everything all right?". The answer is short and dry: "Yup." Without even looking at you. Unsatisfied, you ask: "are you sure?", which is replied to with a low growl and a cavernous "Yeeeesss..." Then since weīre nice guys and realize sheīs not into talking right now, we try to get what the heck Tanaka is planning to steal Kazuke from Joshiro, the film stud who...

" you see that???" she roars suddenly. "What?" BIIIIG mistake. Stage 3 has reached its peak right upon this question. Unknowiongly, we have just pulled the trigger. What comes next is the following:

"You donīt give a damn about me!!! Iīm here about to cry and you donīt even ask whatīs wrong with me!!! But of course, why am I surprised?? All you do is talk about yourself!!! So your day was do you think MINE was like? And I donīt sit here and moan all over you!! And stop giving me that look, yes, that one, you know that pisses me off!! Oh, you donīt know what face??!? That dress you gave me was too small, it drives me mad when that All because you didnīt want to go back to the store with me to exchange it!! And you know whatīs worst? That biker on the street today hit on me, and you didnīt do ANYTHING!!! Whatīs that *** kung fu of yours for?? Oh you werenīt with me??? I wonder why!! Oh I know, you were with that hot workmate of yours! Oh shut up!!! Your voice makes me sick!! Get out of here before I do something stupid, just GO, get LOST!!"

Clueless, you pick up your ego and leave. You try to give her a little goodnight kiss and almost gets bitten.

STAGE 4 - THE CRAMP STAGE

Next day, the phone rings, itīs her. with a tiny voice, saying sheīs got a moster cramp, she canīt even walk. You go to her place and sheīs all love me tender, love me sweet, with a long but docile face, like nothing happened last night. She asks you to go to the drugstore and get her an... whatever she takes for her cramps. You go, feeling relieved, but still a little suspicious: "what the heck was that??" you ask yourself, the "ok" you think, "looks like sheīs got rid of whatever it was".

Peace reigns again. Cramps soothe down the beast and you live happily again. Well, at least for the next 20 days.
Old     (tl_hereford)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-04-2009, 3:38 PM Reply   
LOL! Whooo....... been there but its not always that bad. Some are more violent than others, one time i got in a fight with my girlfriend at 10p.m. until 4a.m. for no reason at all just that i didnt love her enough and that i didnt care. Then at 4a.m. she said "I'm sorry I dont know what I was mad about have a good day at work." yea 12hr day no sleep ROCKS!
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-04-2009, 6:11 PM Reply   
THIS IS WHY I LOVE WAKEWORLD!

I have been through that exact scenario far too many times to count and there is no way around it you must just struggle through it you cannot "fix" it, Don't even try, using the fewest words possible may be the best way to get through it.

(Message edited by bftskir on January 04, 2009)
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-05-2009, 7:32 AM Reply   
lmao. a space or apostrophe(spelling?) makes a huge difference in the interpretation of this post
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       01-05-2009, 8:54 AM Reply   
"You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!"

Yep. I guess at 13, its an easy mistake...
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       01-05-2009, 9:35 PM Reply   
ON A SERIOUS NOTE TO THE QUESTION FOR ANYONE REALLY

i bet a lot of people are getting messages sent to their spam box and therefor never see the messages.
it would be good in this case to put WakeWorldTalk@WakeWorld.com
into your address book!!!