Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Thejw0134)      Join Date: Jul 2014       08-17-2014, 6:00 PM Reply   
Anyone wakeboard in Kentucky or indiana(not sure if people do in Indiana) be willing to let me tag along with them sometimes? New to wakeboarding and Trying to get more into it, but don't know anyone with a wakeboat. Be willing to pitch in $ for gas or whatever. A bit awkward to ask on the internet but oh well desperate times call for desperate measures haha
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-17-2014, 8:24 PM Reply   
I'm on the TN/KY boarder. If your ever this way feel free to come ride!
Old     (jbach)      Join Date: Sep 2012       08-18-2014, 7:59 PM Reply   
Where are you located?
Old     (Caliguy8070)      Join Date: Nov 2013       08-18-2014, 8:36 PM Reply   
Tn rider, I am too. You have a white axis with blue accents? Met a dude on the Cumberland with that boat
Old     (Thejw0134)      Join Date: Jul 2014       08-18-2014, 11:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tn_rider View Post
I'm on the TN/KY boarder. If your ever this way feel free to come ride!
Haha That's a bit of a drive for me, but appreciate the offer!!
Old     (Thejw0134)      Join Date: Jul 2014       08-18-2014, 11:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbach View Post
Where are you located?
Around the Louisville area
Old     (Thejw0134)      Join Date: Jul 2014       08-19-2014, 12:12 AM Reply   
Oops Didn't realize there was an area for this type of question already.
Old     (DerekBurns)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-21-2014, 8:54 AM Reply   
Yeah man there's a lot of riders in the Louisville area. I'm in southern indiana. But ride taylorsville lake and rough river I'm located in scottsburg indiana. If your wanton lessons to learn I suggest. Calling nicks boat dock down on rough river and talk to mike brown his kids are the local pros they are great teachers there are a couple others down there that are worlds champions like mike Hooke. He also gives lessons from nicks boat dock and some awesome people What is your skill level.
Old     (superair502)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-22-2014, 8:23 PM Reply   
Taylorsville lake this weekend if u want a pull I have an a24.. Derek rides with me alot