Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 10, 2007

Old     (sroot1)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-06-2007, 1:22 PM Reply   
Can someone direct me to the boat driving 101 articles on wakeworld?
I have seen them but have not been successful searchin for them!
Thanks! Scott
Old     (evil0ne)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-06-2007, 2:34 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/articles/2003/perfectpull.asp

Used: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3A+wakeworld.com+pull+rider
Old     (sroot1)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-08-2007, 10:52 AM Reply   
Does anyone else have any articles on driving and how to keep the water flat for everyone??
I had seen sketches of how to drive small lakes etc. and would like them or where they might have been copied from!
This seems to be one of the issues that comes up on this board quite a bit! If the articles were in the instruction area perhaps more drivers would GET IT!
Thanks!
Scott
Old     (bucnoles)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-08-2007, 11:16 AM Reply   
Stop yelling!
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-08-2007, 1:49 PM Reply   
Its difficult to keep the water smooth on small lakes without disobeying the traffic pattern. Most lakes by my house have a counter-clockwise rule, but we and the other wake boats usually disregard that run back and forth the same line all morning
Old     (sroot1)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-08-2007, 3:35 PM Reply   
YELLING IS ALL CAPITOL LETTERING!!!!
Bold lettering is just easier to read for Older eyes!
And iiiiiiiii do want to Get It and show others! Figure if I can start with doing the best I can then show all of the crew then Maybe we can work on the heard!
Sorry about The BOLD!
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-08-2007, 8:47 PM Reply   
Yea, stop yelling on the computer, we hear you fine, use your inside voice.
Old     (marshk344)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-08-2007, 8:57 PM Reply   
Scott, you are my hero for wanting to drive the right way.

1 down 100,000 to go...
Old     (sroot1)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-09-2007, 9:34 AM Reply   
Then LEARNT me More oh Masters! Paleezz!
When I took my first lesson 2yrs. ago with the "mission to Ride Clinic" I knew going in what I wanted to get out of the class having been an Aqua Nerd since practically before I could walk! hmmmm 1960???
And the two things I knew for sure I would learn were and I told them! How much I sucked and how much our boat would suck after one wk'd! They had this incredible Tige 24V just fantastic.
What really blew me away was the skill of the driver Ryan Wolfe! I know I drove em crazy! but I watched every little thing they did! and tried to suck all the knowledge in!
The more I learn! The more I realize how little I know about anything! The quest of Knowledge!
My skills on the board and trick list are elementary at best but this sport has been a gas mixed in with kayakin, windsurfing,Iceboating, kiteboarding and Hobie sailing! It has been the biggest challenge next to a lifetime of windsurfing!
So help me to do what I have always done share and get the good ta others that I RUN into!
Scott
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-09-2007, 7:48 PM Reply   
I am with MarshallKay..... I think Scott is my hero too. I know everyone here has had that "ONE GUY" pulling them before. Don't get me wrong just to be on the water is nice but a good driver can make it great.