Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-09-2010, 5:15 PM Reply   
Alright, so i know that people arent aloud to advertise for their own companies on the forum which makes complete sense. But I just so happened to post a thread about my buddies boarshop that I just so happen to NOT work at and let everyone know of a great place to get new gear locally is. If any of you remember, the thread was called, "new and improved, Off-Axis Boardshop". Im pretty irritated right now because that threadt was taken down. For some reason, people are aloud to post threads about online sales going on on different online vendors, post events taking place in their area, and post information about board brands. How come I post a thread showin love for a local boardshop and its taken down???? So does wakeworld only support online sales and not the local shops??? Whats the deal because i honestly dont see the difference between advertising for spanky beavers last year, up coming INT's, local boat shows, CIE Spring Ride (thats nothin against you CIE boys cause i know a couple of you and your all cool as hell!...you should understand), BroStock, new cable parks, and etc and posting something about a local shop. The list keeps going! All these people have posted thread about all these things but what i put up was taken down. Here i am, being a good semeritan, posted something trying to make people aware of this local source to get all our gear and all the new things for sale at this shop and wakeworld shuts it down. NOT COOL!!! Theres no difference between my thread and A LOT of other threads that have been posted on this forum....our sport/community is all about supporting each other and helping each other out, idk what the problem is but in my eyes wakeworld just kept that from happening....im not very happy about this....
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-09-2010, 6:09 PM Reply   
Cody...dont forget all the cats pushing the product the reps hook them up with. There is a TON of that going on too. Its a slippery slope for sure.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-09-2010, 6:13 PM Reply   
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-09-2010, 6:29 PM Reply   
I feel like Dave can do what he wants on his own site. And promoting events is different from promoting a specific shop in my opinion. The purpose of events is not just to make money. But again, Dave gets to make the call, so bummer.
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       03-09-2010, 6:35 PM Reply   
I remember reading the thread and I get what your sayin but IMO the thread sounded a little too much like an advertisement.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       03-09-2010, 6:59 PM Reply   
well i have gotten my threads nuked and my posts deleted countless times. Dont swet it man. Its just how it works. just watch what you say and how you say it. Better yet run it by Mr. Williams prior to posting it. i have done it before, he is a cool dude that will shoot it to you straight.
Old     (bizzuck)      Join Date: Nov 2005       03-09-2010, 7:07 PM Reply   
Sounds like great advice. Push some imaginary line as far as possible and then get permission. This should work well.

Last edited by bizzuck; 03-09-2010 at 7:10 PM.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-09-2010, 7:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
i honestly dont see the difference between advertising for spanky beavers last year, up coming INT's, local boat shows, CIE Spring Ride (thats nothin against you CIE boys cause i know a couple of you and your all cool as hell!...you should understand), BroStock, new cable parks,
You honestly don't see the difference?
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-09-2010, 7:23 PM Reply   
Why don't you tell your buddy to drop a little dough and advertise here? It's win win, he will probably get more sales and you can post about it without getting your threads deleted.
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-09-2010, 7:46 PM Reply   
posting a thread about an online sale taking place | posting a thread about a local aquiring more product..... NO DIFFERENCE!!! Ya i understand its daves website and he's done an amazing job with it, but really, does it hurt to help a buddy out?....Chris- Boardshops are already hurtin for money, payin for an online ad prob isnt the best investment to make. It was a simple thread letting everyone know where they can get all this products off-axis has now because literally no shops within a 20 mile radius are really selling that stuff. I guess i shouldnt let anyone know where they can buy some gear locally. Its not really the ad being taken down that im irritated about, its the fact that people promote sale on evogear, the-house, marine-products, etc. on here all the time, i've seen it before but when actual boardshops are promoted, the people who are hurting, its then taken down. You guys may not notice it but i do.
Old     (97sunsetter)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-09-2010, 8:14 PM Reply   
Its ok man just relax. You got to vent and got the point across. I'm sure it wasn't meant to be personal so let it go, life moves on.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       03-09-2010, 8:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogartsomeday View Post
does it hurt to help a buddy out?
You posted an ad for a sale for a shop to which you are affiliated (belongs to a friend of yours). That is against the rules, plain and simple. If I allow you to do it, then I just opened the door to every business that wants free advertising to have a "friend" post up whatever advertisement they want on our discussion board. As it was stated previously, it's a slipperly slope. That is why the rule is in place.

Quote:
payin for an online ad prob isnt the best investment to make.
So you consider this space valuable enough that you not only took the time to create an ad and post it, but you also got very upset when your free advertising opportunity was taken away. Yet you don't feel that an online ad is a good investment to make. Is it really possible to type that and not see the contradiction in your logic? Thanks for spitting in my face.

Quote:
Its not really the ad being taken down that im irritated about, its the fact that people promote sale on evogear, the-house, marine-products, etc. on here all the time
If you see something that you feel violates the rules, you are free to contact me via the contact link at the bottom of each page and I will be happy to look into it.
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-09-2010, 8:22 PM Reply   
Board shops are hurting, but marketing to your key demographic is never a bad thing for business. Here's the deal, this site makes money off of companies who advertise here, that in turn allows it to be free for you. If it allowed one shop to advertise for free then the other companies then it's hard to justify it to the paying customers and is bad for business. You have to step outside and see the big picture that effects the bottom line.
Old     (dohboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-09-2010, 8:35 PM Reply   
You got one more shot to get the name out. I agree that your intentions were probably legit but if I was paying money to advertise on the site I wouldn't want places getting it for free. Sometimes business unintentionally sucks!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-10-2010, 6:38 AM Reply   
I totally get the frustration, but it's all in how you word it, Codi. Your post was a little too salesy. You can craft your post in a way that doesn't sound like an advertisement and it usually flies.
Old     (dirwoody)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-10-2010, 7:07 AM Reply   
The difference in me spreading the word about a sale at BBB or Evo, is I have absolutely no connection with them, other than me looking for a good deal.
If I started spreading the word about my buddy's shop who's currently selling out all their wake products for the new season (which they are), I'd be ready for the nuke.
Old     (mastercraft1995)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-10-2010, 7:39 AM Reply   
Codi go start your own web site and you can do what you want.

Dave I love the site keep it up.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       03-10-2010, 8:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
I totally get the frustration, but it's all in how you word it, Codi. Your post was a little too salesy. You can craft your post in a way that doesn't sound like an advertisement and it usually flies.
True that J-Rod!!!!!

Well worded Mr. Williams!!!!!
Old     (devildog_ra)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-10-2010, 8:28 AM Reply   
nice response David
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       03-10-2010, 10:17 AM Reply   
+1 Dave
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-10-2010, 10:41 AM Reply   
I read the original post and, sorry to tell ya bogart, it was a total sales pitch.

I run a couple of sites with forums, like Dave's, and your post would have been deleted right away.
Old     (unclejessie)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-10-2010, 11:07 AM Reply   
Codi,

I hear ya. I think the replies here are right on. If you worded it differenty it probably would have stayed. I have had posts for Primal yanked before as well. Dave and I have had a few conversations about this very topic because there have been a few occasions where I felt like he was letting advertising go on while also yanking my customer's posts. In each case, he has either yanked the thread or explained to me why it was allowed. I think here on WW the line is very fuzzy. BUT... like they any press is good press, so now this thread about a cool board shop (www.offaxisboards.com) is being read by millionions... hahahah... so good job man!!!

See ya Codi,

Uj
Old     (rvh3)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-10-2010, 1:58 PM Reply   
Informative thread. Does Codi receive points for posting?
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-10-2010, 11:18 PM Reply   
Lmao nice one Rod (rvh3)!!! I probably wont cause i guess i "spitted" on dave.

Mark- Ya i guess i can call it a succes in some way, shape, or form! lol

Dave- "Paying for an online ad prob isnt the best investment to make....(previous) boardshops are already hurtin for money." This is not a slam to advertising on wakeworld. I did not direct that statement toward ads on wakeworld. I stated that paying for online ads for A BOARDSHOP prob isnt the best way to spend money given that they're already hurtin. Whereas online venders dont have to worry about keeping shops open and paying for pricey displays and etc. so its a little easier for them to fork the money over to put an ad up. I wasnt "spitting" on you nor wakeworld, i chose my words carefully to make a general conclusion/thesis and not "aim" at wakeworld. If i was directing it toward wakeworld then i would have said, "Paying for an online ad on wakeworld prob isnt the best investment to make." Im sorry, call me ignorant, but i dont see the contradiction in my debate. I see what you are explaining and your explanation behind my accused "contradiction" but theres a difference between a thread on a forum that people have an OPTION to click on and a blinking banner that pops out in someones face every single time they visit this site. Ya i admit that i def coulda/shoulda worded it differently to get the thumbs up but i also didnt throw out numbers regarding percentages on merchandise during sales, what hours of operation are, address, so on and so forth. But hey its your site, you made the rules, so we all have to obey. Ill make sure and keep my future "repping" to the other social networks. slap on my hand, my bad!

Face Planter- Websites arent for dictatorships, im not lookin to "do what i want". I love the site too but sometimes in this world things happen that dont seem like they should fly and people who dont always suck up to the big man (generally speaking) just have to say somethin about it to get things clerified.

Dave explained his rational behind the nuke and he doesnt need to explain anymore to me, i get his reasoning and thats fine. I now know the extent of what i can do on wakeworld is. Ive said many times before that i like wakeworld and dave does a great job. Some of you know that even someone who is great at what they're doing need to be asked a couple questions every once and a while rather than taking the path of least resistance and going along with every single thing that happens.

......i do wonder if this is an "informative" thread lol
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-11-2010, 1:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
I stated that paying for online ads for A BOARDSHOP prob isnt the best way to spend money given that they're already hurtin. Whereas online venders dont have to worry about keeping shops open and paying for pricey displays and etc. so its a little easier for them to fork the money over to put an ad up.
you gotta spend money to make money...period. even online shops have to pay for advertising. if you don't advertise, how the hell are people going to know you exist?
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-11-2010, 6:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
I stated that paying for online ads for A BOARDSHOP prob isnt the best way to spend money given that they're already hurtin. Whereas online venders dont have to worry about keeping shops open and paying for pricey display

Just pointing out the irony as the link posted above has affiliate links on it to Boardersmall which is an online board shop.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-11-2010, 7:17 AM Reply   
Any press is good press right? Well good work Codi, I want to go to OABS right now! As they say in the marketing world, if you get people talking, we did our job!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       03-11-2010, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
online venders dont have to worry about keeping shops open and paying for pricey displays and etc.
FYI - The major board brands all require that any "online" shops that sell their brand also have a brick and mortar store, so there really isn't any such thing as a strictly online shop that sells major wake brands.

"Online" vendors advertising on WakeWorld include Performance, The House and Tommy's. These companies have brick and mortar stores that they have to maintain, but they still manage to come up with ad dollars that not only help them to sell their product, but also help to bring WakeWorld to you for FREE!! These companies are all quite successful and have been with us for years. Tommy's has been with us for over 10 years! They might disagree when you say, "payin for an online ad prob isnt the best investment to make."

Name:  wakeworld_728_90.jpg
Views: 2273
Size:  13.0 KB
Name:  728x90-Product.jpg
Views: 2289
Size:  16.5 KB
Name:  728_90_1.jpg
Views: 2249
Size:  10.4 KB
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-11-2010, 9:49 AM Reply   
haha thanks buffalow!! They're great guys over there, im sure you'll be happy with them!

Ian- I dont see the affiliate links to boardersmall on this this thread/post....i know what boardersmall is, i just dont see the irony because i dont see the direct link. Idk, maybe im just confused, haha

Umali- I completely agree with spending money to make money. But you dont always have to pay for word of mouth directly and the threads on these forums are all "word of mouth". In an indirect way companies do pay for word of mouth obviously because they gotta put out a good product or service. But having a voice and using it in/on anything "isnt a crime".
Old     (tro)      Join Date: May 2009       03-11-2010, 10:08 AM Reply   
To the Original Poster:

seems like you should have just contacted Dave directly instead of creating a thread about this. your method of conveying your thoughts by creating this thread seems a little immature.

my two cents...carry on with your rant.
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-11-2010, 10:11 AM Reply   
Look, i get what you're saying...PAY FOR AN AD! But im not the guy to talk to about that given that its not my boardshop lol. Maybe in the future if i ever have a product tailored for us riders then I will consider the importance in advertising online. I didnt come on here complaining that we shouldnt have to pay for advertising. I posted a thread letting local riders know that they can now find all this new product somewhere local because all the boardshops in this area dont have these brands anymore and boardshops in this area are all sticking to snowboard sales. It got taken down because it was too 'salesy'. All I posted THIS thread for was to express my feelings that more than just the 'sound' of a thread should be considered and the intentions of the thread can maybe be considered more. This is evolving into a debate whether online advertising is legit or not and I just didnt come on here to do that lol. I was unaware that you cant be affiliated whatsoever to any company that your posting about which has thrown a huge limitation on some people on this site because this community is very small and 'tight-nit'. Like some of you have said, is a big gray area thats hard to judge the definition of threads like mine. So you all can keep throwing support out for dave and wakeworld and throwing ads in my face or whatever but either way, my opinions are my opinions and im sticking to them. Ill respect daves 'rules' like everyone else.
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-11-2010, 10:18 AM Reply   
Judge tro- Did you think maybe i wanted other peoples opinions about the issue no matter if i liked them or not??? Maybe i wanted to know if other people felt the same way i did i maybe see if i wanted more than just dave to explain their thoughts based on their personal experience.....thanks for your wisdom tro
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-11-2010, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
im not the guy to talk to about that given that its not my boardshop
but when its your buddies/brothers/neighbors (which none of us know if thats the case) then YES THE POSTER IS THE PROBLEM.... unless OA told you to post that, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-11-2010, 10:23 AM Reply   
Nick - "im not the guy to talk to about that given that its not my boardshop".....that was regarding paying for an online ad....but hey thats cool if your all about pointing fingers lol
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-11-2010, 10:32 AM Reply   
You got them free advertising, why not pay for some now too... its only fair.
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-11-2010, 10:34 AM Reply   
Ill make sure and take it up with them and let them know the response i got
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-11-2010, 10:37 AM Reply   
Don't ask them (unless you asked the first time), just paypal Dave the money and the problem will be solved.
Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-11-2010, 11:07 AM Reply   
Is the negative advertising advertising in this post? Maybe you you should black out all references to the subject board shop in this post. Like when covering the faces in naked photos to protect the identity.
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-11-2010, 11:20 AM Reply   
haha nice idea tim. But there's no way in hell im gonna pay for a thread, i dont care what i put on there. If everyone else posts for free and have had their threads nuked then im def not payin. Sorry
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       03-11-2010, 11:42 AM Reply   
Ok...I was guna stay out of this but I have to come to Codi's defence. I could be wrong, but in the original post I dont remember him mentioning any specific sale or upcoming sale. All he did was put up a post about his local shop expanding their product line, and giving props for doing so. Mabye it sounded sales pitchy to some of you but I guess it depends on how you read it...again there would have to be mention of a sale to be a sales pitch....I thank all of you are missinf the pont....Here is alittle background...Cody started out as one of my customers..His first purches was a snowboard. He has sence been a big supporter of our store. As with ALOT of my customers they start out as such and become good friends over time. He was never asked to post anything up on this site! He had stopped by the shop one day and we told him about our plans to move to a bigger shop and bring in more product. He was stoked for us, and I guess that stoke turned into a post.

I think that Dave does a GREAT job with this site and if it was in the budget this would be the first place I would spend my money.

That being said I think it is petty that all of you are putting Codi down for supporting his local market. Codi is what the sport we love is all about! He loves Wakeboarding, and loves to be involved in his local scene. Without guys like him we would have no local spots to go hang out, watch a video, and BS about your Favorite video or rider..(B-Hutt)

Wakeboarders should be supporting each other and our local scene...Look at snowboarders. They love thier local shop and will do anything they can for them! They all share the same stoke for their sport. You can BS with a complete stranger on the lift and find comon ground. Wakeboarding is my passon and I try to spread it like wildfire! Its pretty sad that we all sit in our boats and talk smack about the one taht just passed us..We all do it and you know it!

For me I am over all the drama I see on this site! I have been posting here for 5 years, I have told countless people about this site, But I see this type of bashing all the time....So Iam done...I wont be posting here anymore....

Props to Codi for the love he has for wakeboarding and supporting his local scene...
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-11-2010, 12:06 PM Reply   
Personally I dont think it differed from many other threads Ive read about props for a board shop or company but all i did was scan over it and get the basics. I think its great to hear good things about a shop or company. 90% of the time someone starts a thread about a company on here its because they are upset and calling someone out. Bummer..
Old     (nsolis220)      Join Date: May 2007       03-11-2010, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendo247 View Post
Personally I dont think it differed from many other threads Ive read about props for a board shop or company but all i did was scan over it and get the basics. I think its great to hear good things about a shop or company. 90% of the time someone starts a thread about a company on here its because they are upset and calling someone out. Bummer..
exactly!!!

how about those ads for norcal having christmas trees for sale or or demo days for boats and gear.

Its not what you say on here that matters its who is saying it.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       03-11-2010, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
That being said I think it is petty that all of you are putting Codi down for supporting his local market.
I didn't see anyone putting Codi down for "supporting his local market." I'm pretty sure we're all in favor of supporting local markets. However, the forum members did not embrace the fact that Codi did something that was not only against the rules of the forum, but if permitted to continue would eventually overrun the forum with spam and, quite possibly, undermine the ability of WakeWorld to survive. This is a very tight-knit community which enjoys a relatively spam-free existence and the members of the community would like to keep it that way. It's a simple fact that spam goes against what the community is about.

There is no drama and Codi's post really wasn't that big of a deal since we delete stuff like that every day. However, most people handle the situation with a, "Oops, my bad. Didn't realize I couldn't do that." Or, if they do not understand why the rule is in place, they contact me and I can explain to them the long-term consequences of spam in the forums. Codi chose a different course of action by publicly challenging the way we've successfully run the site for 12 years, which brought on what you call drama. I prefer to think of it as concerned members protecting their community. I sure hope you don't hold that against them by refusing to participate in future discussions. The community welcomes all members, including you and Codi, because the more dedicated wakeboarders that are involved, the higher the quality of the discussions. I do hope you reconsider.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       03-11-2010, 12:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsolis220 View Post
exactly!!!

how about those ads for norcal having christmas trees for sale or or demo days for boats and gear.

Its not what you say on here that matters its who is saying it.
Soli, would you care to explain that? Are you implying that I have something against Codi or Off-Axis?

P.S. The Christmas Tree ad was deleted.

Last edited by wakeworld; 03-11-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-11-2010, 12:46 PM Reply   
this definately isnt the first and only time that there's been drama on wakeworld. The end of last season was getting pretty heated. It wasnt cause by you dave or wakeworld by any means, its just the community as a whole that tend to be dramatic and have the habit of "shutting" people down and bein critical. We all have seen it countless of times and i mean shon has been on here for a very long time so he's def seen more on here than i have. But i've been on here for a year now and I've gotten my share of seeing people hate on others on the lake, and other members on here. Im guilty of it myself obviously and there's not much you can do to prevent that from happening before you start teasing with the freedom that people have to post on here. Its just the way things are and its unfortunate but its just gonna happen. Unfortunately it may cause great members of our community like shon to walk away activity in the forum, thats his decision though. I think some people feed off the drama too for whatever reason. The reason I posted a second thread about what happened was because of what i mentioned earlier: I really wanted to see how others felt about it and if I myself was the only person who felt the thread was innocent. Ya i could've gone to you dave and dealt with it but i wasnt lookin to get the thread back up on the forum or anything. What happened, happened, I just wanted to address the situation to others and see their thoughts, even if i didnt like their thoughts lol. I could've said "oops i didnt realize i couldnt do that..." But the difference is i didnt feel that way, i felt that, "hey, someone else has done it regarding other sources for events and merchandise, how come i couldnt do what i did?" So I wasnt me seeing that what i did was against the rules, cause i still feel that it wasnt. I DO feel that i coulda worded it differently but honestly, if "wording" is what determines my thread staying up or being nuked then im just not even gonna touch on certain subjects on here. There's much more to a message than wording.

So, none of this was an attack on the site/dave, it was sincerely an assessment of peoples thoughts on 'if my thread deserved the nuke and was it really an advertisement'. I already knew daves thoughts on it given that he hit the eject button, but i wanted others opinions or advice.

Im glad we dont get spam on here and dave does a great job of keeping it off. But im also just another member of the wake community throwin out props to a local shop. Dave has access to see my hometown, my e-mail, my ride spot, and more. I wasnt putting spam out and i honestly dont think my thread came anywhere close to what spam sounds like or would even open up that opportunity. I could keep going on but ill just leave it at that.....
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-11-2010, 12:52 PM Reply   
Soli - I know what your sayin man and i made comments regarding other peoples post about events/boat shows, online sales, demo days and more. I dont see the difference but I guess you and i are the only ones that dont. Im not gonna take the time to search through the history of threads but but ive seen plenty last summer representing local venues and events....which is why i though it would be ok to throw a thread up letting everyone know that off axis has all this gear that other shops in our area use to have. But i was obviously wrong and now i know i cant post anything like that. Thanks for backin me and letting everyone know that im not the only one who sees it man. Its all good though, it didnt keep me from wakeboarding lol
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-11-2010, 1:01 PM Reply   
-"Codi go start your own web site and you can do what you want.

Dave I love the site keep it up."

-"To the Original Poster:

seems like you should have just contacted Dave directly instead of creating a thread about this. your method of conveying your thoughts by creating this thread seems a little immature.

my two cents...carry on with your rant."

-"YES THE POSTER IS THE PROBLEM.... unless OA told you to post that, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM."

Dave- Btw, Shon said that its petty of people to put me down and our community tends to do that. ^^^^These are examples of this happening JUST on this thread. It aint your fault my any means, im just showing you thats what shon was talking about man.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-11-2010, 1:13 PM Reply   
codi, seriously, drop it...let it go.
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-11-2010, 1:19 PM Reply   
joe- i am, i said all i wanted to say.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-11-2010, 1:24 PM Reply   
Uh Oh, Joe is here.... you're done for.
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       03-11-2010, 2:01 PM Reply   
No, don't drop it, keep it going, this is great
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-11-2010, 4:20 PM Reply   
MB's are better than all other boat brands! Randy Harris goes bigger than Lyman! Shapiro does have style! Closed toe bindings suck! Did I forget any?

Can we now switch this insane discussion with some real drama
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-11-2010, 6:05 PM Reply   
I BROKE 50!!! New personal record hahaha
Old     (jrich)      Join Date: Oct 2009       03-11-2010, 6:21 PM Reply   
Damn we ran out of popcorn!!!! somebody hurry.......pop another bag!
Old     (homedawg678)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-11-2010, 8:57 PM Reply   
I just did more reading in this thread than I have in English all year.
Old     (skyler_25)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-12-2010, 12:59 PM Reply   
That was the best way to eat my ultimate double cheeseburger meal! you got my props codi!
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-12-2010, 1:10 PM Reply   
There should be some kind of test that people have to pass to be allowed on the internet.
Old     (hockeysk8er222)      Join Date: Jul 2009       03-12-2010, 1:30 PM Reply   
Can we stick with the one-line posts.... i'm dyslexic...
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-12-2010, 1:38 PM Reply   
sey
Old     (hockeysk8er222)      Join Date: Jul 2009       03-12-2010, 2:54 PM Reply   
oh gee... you're yunnf
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-12-2010, 6:42 PM Reply   
no one is forcing you guys to read these threads and every post on them...im just sayin lol. I know if I saw a thread with this many posts and LONG ones at that, i wouldnt take the time to read them lol. Unfortuantely it was my own thread that fell victim to such a length so I kinda felt obligated to read what people said....i wasnt expecting this many replies but its all good lol. read away! lol

Sky - Thanks brotha!
Old     (pnichols)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-13-2010, 8:12 AM Reply   
I don't see anything wrong with Cody spreading his stoke for his local shop. In fact there is a thread going on in the non-wakeboarding forum right now that sounds pretty similar to what everyone is complaining about.

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=777232

Cody, your not going to change Dave's mind on this. The judge has given his verdict.....GUILTY AS CHARGED! lol
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-13-2010, 8:18 AM Reply   
I feel a pizza shop doesn't cut into Dave's clients market that pay for advertising quite like a board shop
Old     (pnichols)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-13-2010, 9:07 AM Reply   
Who doesn't eat pizza? It's still advertising or spam according to Dave.

That must be part of grey area.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-13-2010, 11:06 AM Reply   
Jason! Don't forget that boardshorts over fullsuits are AWESOME!
Old     (adamsilcio)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-13-2010, 2:29 PM Reply   
drama...
Old     (adamsilcio)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-13-2010, 2:40 PM Reply   
What's that old saying? ...How does it go? Ah yes..... "Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."

Cut the crap kids.

Thanks,
Management
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-13-2010, 6:21 PM Reply   
for some of us, all we have is internet fighting... so please be kind