Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (easttexasrider)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-12-2010, 5:13 PM Reply   
I am going to miss that boat, gave my family alot of fun times. I am now looking for my first inboard, looking to spend 30,000 or less. I have been doing so many searches and reading so many things on here about different hulls and makes etc. etc. I have been looking at 02-03 san`s,06 and up moomba lsv`s, wakesetter vtx`s and so on. Its kind of overwelming.... anybody ever had this feeling?? lol
Old     (nicvtx1994)      Join Date: Sep 2009       07-12-2010, 5:57 PM Reply   
i sold my 04 bayliner in june 08 with 186hrs on it, went down the next day and bought a 08 wakesetter vtx. the wait killed me, it took 3 months to build over here in AUS

so glad i went to an inboard, you wont regret it
Old     (wakesurfer08)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-12-2010, 8:45 PM Reply   
This boat is for sale here in Nebraska (Omaha). It's a friend of mine and he is asking $30,000.00. 2003 MasterCraft X2 with MCX 350hp, and a ton more options. Let me know and I would give you his number.
Attached Images

Old     (chrismars515)      Join Date: May 2010       07-12-2010, 8:51 PM Reply   
Jeff, What lake do you ride on? I'm from the Des Moines area but have family and do some work in the Omaha area every now and then.
Old     (wakesurfer08)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-12-2010, 9:02 PM Reply   
I usually ride out at Fremont lakes. My crew consists of my son (9) and daughter (8), and then friend Darin. I live in Gretna, hit me up any time if you want to go. I will send you a PM with my phone numbers also.
Old     (chrismars515)      Join Date: May 2010       07-12-2010, 9:17 PM Reply   
Fremont looks pretty sweet via Google! How many of those lakes are skiable? I'd assume it's private?

Sorry for the thread jack Roger.
Old     (wakesurfer08)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-12-2010, 9:20 PM Reply   
I go to Fremont State Lakes (The main lake open to public) which is usually calm even with a fairly strong wind (Trees all around lake). The pictures of my friends boat is on the private lake called Big Sandy.
Old     (idaho_hillbilly)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-12-2010, 9:46 PM Reply   
Once you crack the throttle of an inboard, you will not miss the Bayliner.

You will probably get a ton of brand-loyal crap from your question, so take it all with a grain of salt.

Here is my brand-loyal B.S., I would look into a Sanger.....great built boats, without having to pay a bunch for the sticker on the side. The V215 is a great all around boat...great for wakeboarding and not bad for surfing if properly weighted.
Old     (repo)      Join Date: Feb 2010       07-13-2010, 1:10 AM Reply   
+1 on the Sanger. I am exceptionally impressed at the quality build and fitout. Also the V series turn on a dime, handle the rough, board well, surf well and give a good slalom wake. Keeps everyone happy. They can't be beaten for the money either. Just my opinion though.
Old     (vanagonwake)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-13-2010, 6:21 AM Reply   
I know that boat. I'm in the picture to the left ... Great boat!
Old     (easttexasrider)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-13-2010, 5:25 PM Reply   
Hey Jeff

I`m not ready to buy just yet i need to give it at least a month to let this boat show on my credit report as being a zero balance, But thanks for the link to the boat. I have heard nothing but good things about sangers but have never seen one. I am ocated in East Texas almost on Louisiana state line. I am looking into different loan options now.... I think the smart thing to do would be wait until fall/winter, seems like i could get a better deal then. Anybody have any input on my thinking??? Thanks for the responses, Roger.

p.s. i may end up bugging you guys for advice, i apoligize in advance lol....
Old     (idaho_hillbilly)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-13-2010, 5:41 PM Reply   
http://www.sangerboats.com/

There is not a doubt that dealerships and people will be more willing to deal when the demand is low.

Here is my V237.

Old     (easttexasrider)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-13-2010, 5:55 PM Reply   
lol not bad for a idaho hill billy. What part of idaho? When i lived in Spokane Wash. i used to go to idaho to ride 4 wheelers all the time.
Old     (idaho_hillbilly)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-13-2010, 8:52 PM Reply   
Roger...That is on Upper Twin Lake...north of Post Falls. I live behind Silverwood...at the base of the mountains you probably 4-wheeled in. Matter of fact I'm taking the Jeep up to the Coeur d' Alene's tomorrow to throw some mud!
Old     (wakesurfer08)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-14-2010, 7:34 AM Reply   
Roger,

No problem, he informed me that he would like to sell his boat to put money down on buying his house, so I figured that I would put it up here for you to look at.