Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 28, 2009

Old     (hawaiianstiln)      Join Date: Oct 2004       07-10-2009, 11:03 AM Reply   
Anyone had any experience with these Greenball Transmaster tires from Discount tire Company??

I currently have 3 225/75/R14's on the trailer now and then the back left has a 205/75/R14 (Greenball Transmaster tire) because previous owner had a blowout and they stuck one on really quick because that was the only option at the time. So now that I have 3 225's and one 205, it makes me nervous towing that because i'm sure it's way off balance. I decided to buy 3 more greenball transmaster 205/75/r14's to match the new one on the back left from the blowout.

Also, it might give me a slight bit more clearance for the garage, but not so worried about that. The load rating is C and it says 1760 lbs per tire.
Old     (yubasanger)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-10-2009, 11:57 PM Reply   
Transmaster is the tire that allot of trailer manufactures install on their trailers new. They had a problem with them on some toy haulers but that was due to people overloading them. Had the transmaster on my boat trailer for 3 seasons now and no problems, seem to be wearing nicely. I have the towmasters on my work trailer and the only difference I can find between the two is tread pattern.