Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (patrick232)      Join Date: Aug 2008       12-24-2011, 11:06 AM Reply   
Tuesday I'm going to look at a 2006 Moomba Mobius LSV. Owned a 2007 Moomba XLV for 3 seasons, so I know about the brand.
Looking for LSVl info and what need to be done to add rear bags, currently it only has the center bag.
Asking price is $29,900, thinking of offering $24,000
Current hours 105
Single axel trailer
Old     (razzman)      Join Date: Dec 2006       12-24-2011, 11:58 AM Reply   
They used 3/4" hose, irrigation valves and a single 800gph pump in those whether the GI or GIII ballast setup if I remember mine ('07) correctly. The only diff between my GIII and the GI is a manifold setup with three valves versus one. That setup is painfully slow to fill so in your case I'd go with a impellor style pumps if you want speed. Either way is pretty much the same going forward with the same type of components. The intake is the same regardless. Then of course you'd have to add more switches. Ask this on the Moomba forum as I think there's guys with stuff to sell or give away for this.
Old     (bzubke1)      Join Date: Feb 2010       12-24-2011, 4:27 PM Reply   
That would be and awesome deal for that boat if you can get it. What are you specifically wanting to know about the Mobius LSVs?
Old     (Diggertaker)      Join Date: Dec 2011       12-27-2011, 8:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick232 View Post
Tuesday I'm going to look at a 2006 Moomba Mobius LSV. Owned a 2007 Moomba XLV for 3 seasons, so I know about the brand.
Looking for LSVl info and what need to be done to add rear bags, currently it only has the center bag.
Asking price is $29,900, thinking of offering $24,000
Current hours 105
Single axel trailer
You should take a look at my mint cond. 07 Mobius, it already has the bags installed along with all the other options. Cue Shameless Plug Icon!

http://www.wakeworld.com/classifield....php?view=2315
Old     (patrick232)      Join Date: Aug 2008       12-28-2011, 7:03 AM Reply   
Digger, for the price of the boat I looked at and what I might pay for it yours is just too much money sorry. Don't see the difference of $8K.
Old     (brainrinse)      Join Date: Aug 2007       12-28-2011, 7:38 AM Reply   
24k would be a steal, even if it needs some work. Let's see some pics.

Nice boat, Digger! I bet you'll get very close to your asking price if you can wait a few months.
Old     (stang_killa_ss)      Join Date: Jan 2010       12-28-2011, 12:07 PM Reply   
youll love it. much better wake over the XLV.
i never had a problem with the fill times.
those valves youll need to add are really cheap. plus with that setup you wont have to drill any more holes in the hull for intakes.
Old     (Diggertaker)      Join Date: Dec 2011       01-04-2012, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick232 View Post
Digger, for the price of the boat I looked at and what I might pay for it yours is just too much money sorry. Don't see the difference of $8K.
If he doesnt come down to your asking price, I might be able to work with you. I tried to PM you but it wouldnt go through.
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       01-04-2012, 9:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stang_killa_ss View Post
youll love it. much better wake over the XLV.
i never had a problem with the fill times.
those valves youll need to add are really cheap. plus with that setup you wont have to drill any more holes in the hull for intakes.
cory you have the three reversible pumps, much faster than the manifold with the sprinkler valves like my boat or what he is looking at
Old     (patrick232)      Join Date: Aug 2008       01-06-2012, 7:00 AM Reply   
Went and looked at the boat it checks out, but the ugly bottom paint. I will repaint the bottom this winter. Should I go gray again or black?

Here is the picture of the boat
Attached Images