Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-24-2010, 11:02 AM Reply   
Yesterday at the lake just kinda made me snap, I dont wanna get into the details, but basically I have lost faith in people and have realized common sense doesnt exist.

I know many have tried but not at my lake, so Ill give it a shot.
Im going to try these people not being informed so Im planning on making a flyer and sticking it on every truck in the lot next time out that touches on ramp courtesy and overall riding courtesy.
You guys have any contributions?

Here is a pretty rough list I have so far.

Dont Tie up Ramp Side

Dont Tie up on the dock where people drop/pick up, move your boat along the dock closer to shore so you are out of the way

Be conscious of whats going on around you

Dont stop to wipedown on the ramp, or anywhere near the ramp, other people need the space to launch

Be ready to launch when its your turn, or get out of the way

Dont swim by the dock or the ramp or hangout on the ramp. (yea there was a group of 4 guys like hanging out one time and wouldnt move, they were just standing there)

Close your door when your backed down on the ramp

Turn your lights off when your backed down the ramp at night

Dont ask me for my pass, its a yearly pass, and I already said NO 5 times.

If you need help, ask! Most people are more than willing to help and explain how to do something the right way.

Pay it forward.

What do you guys think? any i need to add or should take off?