Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-30-2012, 9:39 AM Reply   
One game down in round one and here are my thoughts

Heat - they're coming out of the East... came out guns blazing and sent a message with that win.

Knicks - this team should be soooo much better, I can't figure out why they seem to do so poorly though, they're out after this round. When Lebron puts up more points than all of your starters.... you're in trouble

Clippers - I turned last night's game off when the Grizzlys were up 25 with 9 minutes left... woke up this morning to a 1 pt. clipper win....I think they will still lose this round despite the comeback. Too sloppy for too much of the game, comebacks like that don't happen all that often.

Memphis - I thought they looked great for 40 minutes... then, lord only knows what happened. I think they will beat the clippers and be knocked out next round by the Spurs

Spurs - They're going to win this round, going to win in the 2nd round and then it will make for a very interesting West match up facing either Lakers or OKC

Jazz - done in 5

Lakers - yesterday they showed off just how powerful the big men can be... I think if Bynum can keep up this level of play they could very well win the West.

Nuggets - just a speed bump for the Lakers

Celtics - Even with all the age and experience I just don't see them getting through this round... I hate Rondo so I was glad to see him bounced - wondering if a suspension is coming

Hawks - I would have said they would be out in round two from the Bulls but honestly with Rose goneI think the Hawks may just face the Heat for the Eastern champ.

Bulls - without Rose I see them out in round two, sucks because a Heat v. Bulls series would have been great.

76ers - even with Rose gone I don't see them getting out of the first round

Mavs - I think they can win this series but they have to make sure THEY set the pace of the game, they cannot run with OKC in a shootout.

OKC - I love Durrant but HATE Westbrook... so I hope they make it to the finals to play the Heat but do it off Durrant's back, not Westbrook.... I could see them losing to the Mavs though.

Pacers/Magic - missed the game

My guess for rounds 2/3

East Round 2
Miami v. Pacers
Hawks v. Bulls
Round 3
Miami v. Hawks - Miami wins

West Round 2
Spurs v. Memphis
Lakers v. OKC
Round 3
OKC v. Spurs - OKC wins