Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 16, 2003

Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-10-2003, 2:12 PM Reply   
I am thinking create a player, custom course's, and wakeskating would be sweet.
Old     (columbiatch)      Join Date: Oct 2002       06-10-2003, 2:14 PM Reply   
New soundtrack
Old    caliwakeboarder            06-10-2003, 2:25 PM Reply   
How about some wakeboarding withoout all the sliders.
Old     (sn0w)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-10-2003, 2:27 PM Reply   
is there definitely a second coming out?
Old     (jaxboarder)      Join Date: Dec 2001       06-10-2003, 2:57 PM Reply   
whatever happened to that byerly game that was supposed to come out around the same time as murrays...?
Old    lukeh2owalker            06-10-2003, 3:30 PM Reply   
no cheats yellowbellys
Old    snoobs            06-10-2003, 3:38 PM Reply   
they should have let the programmers that did the ATARI transworld, and splashdown games design the water. i think the water should have been one of the main focuses. activision let me down.
Old     (autotunner69)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-10-2003, 6:45 PM Reply   
I thought this game is actually one of the better games I have ever played! Did anybody know that you can land in the boat. I landed a huge list of tricks and ended up in the boat and received 500,000 points. The least part about the game is the ride the boat is a little tough and a little fake. a second game would be cool, but heck lets all enjoy this one. oone of the best games out there!
Old    xander            06-10-2003, 7:50 PM Reply   
definitly need a create a player, need more board customization and boat selection/customization. Create a course would be cool, but definitly just need an open practice course. Also would be good if they had comps, like in tony hawk 3&4. http://ps2.ign.com has a good review of the game and they talk about most of the stuff which has been mentioned here. Scotty, the wake is pretty sweet, don't think you could of gotten any better, I guess if your looking for acurate wave creation (i.e wake from the boat hitting the shore and stuff like that) but then who wants to ride in ruff conditions, we all want glass. One last thing would be more videos (even though I havn't seen the 8 that are there) Tony Hawk 3 had a huge selection of vids, from wipeouts to the dev's trying out skateboarding tricks, to rider interviews. Would be cool to see all that stuff. But hey for a 1st try its pretty dam sweet. If the game does well they'll more than likely bring out another one.

Anyone think the name of the game is wrong (Wakeboarding Unleashed featuring Shawn Murray) Most of the people that have posted have started with Parks.
Old    xtremebordgurl            06-11-2003, 9:56 AM Reply   
Personally, while parks has some crazy talent, as does shaun, I think Shaun is the best ambassador the sport could have asked for, I think they got the right guy for the job.