Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 25, 2006

Old     (polkaking27)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-17-2006, 12:36 PM Reply   
Does anyone have any experience with Krown. I hear their stuff is really high quality, just not a big name yet! Is that the case or have I heard wrong?
Old     (derekcook)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-17-2006, 1:02 PM Reply   
Cody-

Hey whats up. ya i have experience with Krown. I've been riding for Krown for the last 2 years now. The boards came out really sick this year. And the shapes that we have are awsome high performance boards. Let me know if you need and more info on them also check out the web site. www.krownboards.com

- Derek Cook
Old     (jim_m)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-17-2006, 1:22 PM Reply   
When are they going to update the webpage and ship to dealers? The webpage has said 'coming in 06' for about 8 months now :/

The boards and skates do look EXCELLENT. I hope you guys get good exposure this year. Good luck!

Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-17-2006, 1:40 PM Reply   
We were checking them out this weekend at Ohana Boardshop in San Jose. They look really sick this year. Derek's pro-model stuff is dope. Check them out for sure.
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-17-2006, 2:56 PM Reply   
I got an 05 Flame for pretty cheap on eBay, but I didn't get to ride it during my spring break, it got hung up en route. I am looking forward to giving it a try.
Old     (polkaking27)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-17-2006, 4:52 PM Reply   
That sucks stephen... Hope you get to try it soon
Old     (juiced4ever)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-17-2006, 5:02 PM Reply   
Like Derek said the boards are off the hook this year and are super high quality. i have a couple elites and a collin wright. The biggest thing between this year and last is the overall quality, The boards are much stronger.
Evan i promise you will dig them, Derek's board came out sick and the Brotherhood (josh smith's) board look great in person.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-17-2006, 6:13 PM Reply   
Check D.Cook, J.Smith and C.Wright in DS2 riding all the Krown stuff. Seems to work for style masters liek them.
Old     (polkaking27)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-17-2006, 6:49 PM Reply   
Is DS2 out yet? Forgive my ignorance, I know I've read about it, just can't remember if it is out
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-19-2006, 6:38 AM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/315517.html?1145381359
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-19-2006, 7:55 PM Reply   
Im riding the Brian Francis Elite series from Krown this year.

Awesome board.

I love the flush mounted screws!

Clear graphics and cool board design.

Danny T.
WWW.OKCBoardShop.COM
WWW.WakeboardOklahoma.COM
Old     (stuey)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-20-2006, 4:22 PM Reply   
I just got a wakeskate that was specially made for the wakeboard school I go to. They had a promo for the first people to buy a lesson punchcard you get a free wakeskate. I know they guys from a local company up here that makes skates for various companies, but the fins say 'crown boards' on the side. Its a pretty cool skate, huge rocker, concaved center area, all wood with griptape top. I've never gone skating before so I'm excited to try it out.. just need to find some old shoes. Here's a pic..

Upload
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-22-2006, 8:31 PM Reply   
thats a cool looking wakeskate man.

Danny T.
WWW.OKCBoardShop.COM
WWW.WakeboardOklahoma.COM