Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 22, 2005

Old     (mx118)      Join Date: Dec 2002       12-02-2005, 1:15 PM Reply   
Is there any wakeboarding in or around the Tusla area?

I might be moving there I would like to know what I should expect.

Any info would be great.
Old     (ifishok)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-02-2005, 1:24 PM Reply   
Yep!
Old     (depoint50ae)      Join Date: Jul 2005       12-02-2005, 3:54 PM Reply   
There are tons of lakes in Oklahoma. In Tulsa you will be close to Lake Grand, Lake Eufaula and Lake Tenkiller. Those lakes are fairly close and there are tons more in central and Southern Oklahoma. My favorite lake is Arbuckle Texoma and Eufaula. I went to the lake pretty much every weekend last summer. What a blast!
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       12-02-2005, 8:32 PM Reply   
We have our shop in Edmond, right out side of Oklahoma City, but we usually go up to Grand.

DEPOINT50AE, if you know of anyone wanting to buy a slip at Texoma, my Dad has 2 40' for sale.

Danny T.
WWW. OKC Board Shop .COM
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-05-2005, 7:26 AM Reply   
I think there is a big lake right outside of Tulsa. Can't remember the name though.
Old     (jhoward)      Join Date: Nov 2004       12-05-2005, 7:40 AM Reply   
Skitooke lake. Is north a little ways. I used to go cliff jumping up there in high school. Back in the day...
Old     (longhornfan)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-05-2005, 10:56 AM Reply   
Keystone Lake is just west of Tulsa. It's a pretty good sized lake and I saw a few guys on the water there this summer that were pretty good. I wasn't one of them. It's a hell of alot nicer than anything we've got here in Kansas.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-05-2005, 12:04 PM Reply   
Thanks Kenneth. I did hear that Keystone lake had some salt in it from a river that flows into it. Don't know if it is true or not Just Fyi.

Kenneth, If you ever get up to Marion Res. in the summer, look me up.
Old     (jhoward)      Join Date: Nov 2004       12-06-2005, 4:17 AM Reply   
Kenneth. I use to ride at Eldorado and Toronto. Some other one east of Wichita, can't remember the name. Much better here in FL.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-06-2005, 7:01 AM Reply   
Fl doesn't have anything on Ks
Old     (mx118)      Join Date: Dec 2002       12-06-2005, 10:05 AM Reply   
Great!! Thanks guys. Now if I can just a job out there I will be set.
Old    tulsawakebrdr            12-16-2005, 7:42 AM Reply   
I've been going to lake Eufuala since I was born. My mom and grandpa both have spots on the lake. It's awesome down there. Plus, they hold the southern plains festival down there. The biggest wakeboarding event in Oklahoma. There are a bunch of spots for good boarding. Hit me back if you have more questions about it. I usually don't go around here just because the boats I ride behind our down there. I have been to Oologah lake a few times. It's really nice. I went to high school there and it's a pretty lake.
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       12-18-2005, 9:10 PM Reply   
We are currently building a cable park just north of Oklahoma City.

You might have to make a trip down once its finished...

Danny T.
WWW.OKCBOARDSHOP.COM
WWW.WAKEBOARDOKLAHOMA.COM