Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (beastmaster)      Join Date: Nov 2005       12-16-2011, 5:29 PM Reply   
Looking for a pull any ware on the Delta or Sacramento area Saturday. I am always good for gas money, and clean up after riding. I have Thousands of hours of boating experience, and I can drive with or with out Perfect Pass. Please give me a call. My name is Chris 209-712-2669
Old     (ak4life)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-29-2011, 8:58 PM Reply   
Chris, once I have a boat I'll be looking to go as much as possible and you're welcome any time! Of course until then I'm fairly useless in this department. Are you still teaching at West Coast Camps in the summer?
Old     (beastmaster)      Join Date: Nov 2005       12-29-2011, 9:59 PM Reply   
Thanks for the invite. I've been having a hard time finding people to ride with this off season. Hit me up any time if you or if you know of anyone needing a third. It's been a few years since I've been coaching at WCC. I still talk to all the guys now and then. I do miss it.
Old     (beastmaster)      Join Date: Nov 2005       12-30-2011, 7:51 PM Reply   
Anyone riding this weekend? Sacramento area or anyone in the delta.
Cell 209-712-2669
clstrickland@yahoo.com
Old     (magnusm)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-31-2011, 12:43 AM Reply   
Chris - Looks like I'll be heading out with Alain on Sunday on my boat if you want to start the NY out right. Launching out of Disco. Plan is about 9:30 launch. I'll email you too.
Old     (beastmaster)      Join Date: Nov 2005       01-13-2012, 9:22 AM Reply   
Anyone going out Saturday the 14th. Looking for a pull. Delta or sac area. Thanks.
1-209-712-2669
clstrickland@yahoo.com