Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (nkrn8)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-12-2004, 4:19 PM Reply   
Ok I couldn't help it I had to start a new one hehe. Ladies if you have any questions on dirtbikes or mx go to mxgirls.com the women on this site are extremely helpful.
Melissa this is just my 2 cents, TTR's are great bikes if all your are looking to do is ride around camp. Their suspension is not the best if you are planning on jumping. It all depends on what you are planning to do with your new toy. From experience I can say it is much better to invest in something that will last you longer and you will grow into. I am on bike #3 in one year, not very economic. If I had the chance to do it over I would have started on a racing bike any model 125/250F. This is only because we are always at the track, these bikes are geared for track and the suspension rocks! The TTR's are designed for trails and like Bonnie said "play bikes". Like a wise mxgirl told me, a beginner learns much faster on bigger/faster bikes. Like I said this is just my $.02. I hope to see you at the track soon!
Bonnie I envy you! I was just saying today at the track, I wish I had a 250F. Their powerband is so much smoother. 2strokes are just too pipey. Good to see on here, anytime you want to talk moto, I am here!