Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (melvinator)      Join Date: Apr 2001       06-01-2012, 8:44 AM Reply   
In one of the posts about system bindings I stated that my murrays were a bit tight on my foot(totally my fault since I got them online and never tried them on, nowhere around here to try them on anyway). I wore them about 10 times and they were not going to stretch out enough and they were now too used to send back. I have worn highbacks, belmonts, the older non-system murrays and they all fit great, so I was a bit disappointed that these new ones were so narrow(sorry shaun if you really do have narrow feet and had to suffer in your pro model bindings all these years!). Like I said, NONE of this was hyperlites fault. Shaun saw that post on here and notified Greg Nelson to contact me and see what he could do. You guys getting this! The pro whose bindings I have wants to make sure I am happy! I have met Shaun 3 times and he is the nicest guy ever, to me this is like Michael Jordan making sure I like his shoes but way better
So I then get an email from Greg Nelson, the vice-president of marketing for hyperlite wanting to make sure I was a happy customer. We decided the AJ boot in a size larger would be a good fit for me and he gave me a discount on a pair. Sure makes me want to buy hyperlite in the future! Blows me away that they got ahold of me, and that Shawn Murray got the ball rolling!

With so much hate on wakeworld lately I thought I would share the love and kick off the weekend with a positive story.
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-01-2012, 8:53 AM Reply   
Sure Shaun has a narrow foot! He is a midget that goes HUGE! hahahah met him once at TBS and your right he is a super down to earth nice guy. Nice job hyperlight and Murray!!!
Old     (ShredCandlewood)      Join Date: Dec 2011       06-01-2012, 10:06 AM Reply   
Thumbs up again for Hyperlite!
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-05-2012, 12:31 AM Reply   
Kinda reminds me about the pay-it forward board program thingy, but on a more personal level.
Old     (nautiboy614)      Join Date: Dec 2010       06-05-2012, 6:30 AM Reply   
Hyperlite is a incredible company to work with! I own a small shop in Columbus, Ohio and love everyone that I work with from my awesome rep Thad to the amazing service of Mara in accounting. The Warranty dept is quick to approve and replace and get our riders back on the water. Much love to Hyperlite!!!! Everything is exactly what you can ask for in a company!!