Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (dkscism)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-10-2010, 6:34 PM Reply   
Hey im just trying to find 2 old or damaged boards to use for some decoration on my dock...Anybody know where to find any?
Old     (timmo)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-11-2010, 4:38 AM Reply   
Any cable park. Saturdays in summer gonna give you the highest yield! At Princes Club (England, probably not the most convenient place for you!) you can expect to see 3/ 4 per day left out by the trash. The bigger the park, the more boards in use, the more get busted!
Old     (dkscism)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-11-2010, 8:05 AM Reply   
haha well im in North Carolina, so england would be a long boat ride away....And i dont know of any cable parks around here..
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-11-2010, 12:24 PM Reply   
Most newer boards get traded in for warranty. It may be tough to find. Best bet would be to find someone with some older broken boards or try to locate some older non-broken boards to use. I know CWB takes their broken warranty boards and makes benches and chairs out of them. Cool idea. Cool way to re-use/re-cycle.

Good luck, man.
Old     (chris4x4gill2)      Join Date: Sep 2009       03-11-2010, 12:43 PM Reply   
I've been looking for the same without much luck. I have been looking locally for old boards for sale, but they are rare in the classifieds around here.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-11-2010, 12:46 PM Reply   
Call some of the companies... they let you buy/give away warranty boards, they just drill a hole or something in them so you don't try and re-warranty them.

Otherwise when I get home I know I have some in the garage I could send you
Old     (chris4x4gill2)      Join Date: Sep 2009       03-11-2010, 1:11 PM Reply   
Nick, I'll give that a shot. I'd be interested in what you have as well if Davey isnt interested.

I'll let him have first Dibs since he started the thread.