Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-08-2010, 5:56 AM Reply   
Ive known Nick for years. we used to ride at Ski Rixen all the time. until we both had to move:-( nowadays he shreds in ft.myers and I ride in orlando. but sometimes when we get lucky we run into each other at different parks like on this day at ski rixen. this is only a part1 to a video thats def gonna blow some minds. Nick kills it and I cant wait to film with him again. Yeah Buddy!
Special thanks to : Brita and everyone else at Ski Rixen.

Upload
Old     (stephisto47)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-08-2010, 6:42 AM Reply   
Awesome video. We hang out with Nick a lot down here in Fort Myers, so it's awesome to see a video like this of him.

Sick riding Nick! Can't wait for part 2
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-08-2010, 6:59 AM Reply   
YEYA! he told me how many cool shredderz you all got there in Myers. glad to see you like it! he just texted me hes still in class but hopefully hell get to see it soon. afterall hes riding in it lol
Old     (fgcuwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       02-08-2010, 9:49 AM Reply   
Nice vid nick! got that 9 on lock I see!
Old     (waketx05)      Join Date: Feb 2008       02-08-2010, 12:59 PM Reply   
sick vid norbi. i know thats a citizen cope song. but who did the dub over on it??
Old     (jessemitchell)      Join Date: Feb 2009       02-08-2010, 1:27 PM Reply   
hes ight
Old     (hco)      Join Date: Jun 2006       02-08-2010, 1:36 PM Reply   
Citizen Cope Featuring Rhyme Fest- Bullet
Old     (the_bum)      Join Date: Jul 2008       02-08-2010, 2:41 PM Reply   
Sick clip Norbi, I enjoy seeing some cable videos right now as our cable scene here in Dallas, Ft. Worth is about to explode. Time to learn a new aspect of the sport
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-08-2010, 4:33 PM Reply   
yeah Ryan it said it at the end. Rhymefest. thanks Dan.
Yeah Jake I love cable its what I started on so I like going back to the roots. matter of fact rode at owc just a few hours ago lol.
good luck with your cable!
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       02-08-2010, 6:33 PM Reply   
sick vid, sick edit, sick song
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-10-2010, 5:19 AM Reply   
sick thanks :-)
Old     (revolutioncable)      Join Date: Jan 2010       02-10-2010, 7:04 AM Reply   
Nice video as always Norbi, Kamper shreads the cable @Revolution as well. Anytime you want to stop by and do some shooting and shred we will take care of ya Norbi. Stop by and check out Revolution, it's High and Tight the best for air trickery
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-10-2010, 8:01 AM Reply   
thanks Josh! I always wanted to go just never got to. Im pretty busy nowadays but Ill get in touch if Ill start making some plans.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-10-2010, 9:17 AM Reply   
You know what I really like in this video is that spinning off the kickers is legit. Every one knows you can cheat spinning on kickers getting like 90 degrees of the spin done before you leave the kicker, I even do it sometimes. But Nick waits till he is in the air to spin, that is great to see.

Awesome video as alwyas Norbi, we gotta get you to MN sometime to shoot with some local unknown shredders!
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       02-10-2010, 9:25 AM Reply   
Andy, with that Rixen kicker at the spot he hit it, if you cheat the spin heelside at least your pop is going to be all f'd up so it makes you wait which i think is why the rixen kids get so good at spinning when they take it behind the boat.
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-10-2010, 12:21 PM Reply   
Yeah Andy Id be def always down to shoot with some new people !
Old     (ntkamper)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-13-2010, 4:06 PM Reply   
thanks again for the video norbi! u make the sickest videos Hands Down :P
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-13-2010, 5:48 PM Reply   
haha Im glad u think so man! Keep shreddin and lets get together soon for that part2 eh ?