Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (nick_in_ssp)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-10-2010, 7:05 PM Reply   
I am staying in Center right now and am working at MinnKota power plant. I will be bringing my '89 Nautique (set up for boarding) here around the first part of May and will be ready to ride on super heated Lake Nelson. That is about the only lake I know of around here besides Sakakawea but Nelson only takes about 5 minutes to get to. I will be trying to get out twice a week Monday-Thursday as long as the wind and weather are OK. I would also love to ride with any others if it isn't to far from Center, I'm always up for a good pull. Also can anyone tell me the rules fo ND. Do you need a third and how late can you ride. I ski alot so I am looking to do some of that too. Thanks, Nick
Old     (jmeier29)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-15-2010, 7:54 PM Reply   
Hey I'm heading up to southern North Dakota for the summer and love to ride: board, ski, and barefoot. I have a pretty intense work schedule and don't know when I will have off but I love to ride all the time and anytime. I'd love to get in touch and try and meet up whenever possible during the summer.
Old     (nick_in_ssp)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-17-2010, 7:13 PM Reply   
Yeah, let me know. I am 40 minutes North West of Bismarck but if your willing to come up here we will hit the lake. I don't think I will be taking the boat to far from Center because it is just so close for me. Walking out from work today overlooking the lake I was wishing I had the boat here. It was near 40 degrees, no wind, and I would have had the whole lake to myself.
Old     (nick_in_ssp)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-30-2010, 7:41 PM Reply   
Just getting this back to the top. The water is looking good when the wind is down. When I was leaving work on Monday I saw what appeared to be a wakeboat on Lake Nelson. It had a tower but it was to far away to see what kind of boat. I am going to try to push getting the boat here to April 12th. Looking at the lake the last 2 days is pear torture. Anyways if anybody is looking to ride here or somewhere close I would love to meet up.
Old     (jmeier29)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-26-2010, 11:48 AM Reply   
I'm down in Kulm but i definitely willing to drive up and would of course bring some gas. I don't know when i will get days off and they usually come on random days. we don't have internet where we live, but my number is 419-260-2903 so send me a text when you are riding and hopefully we can get in touch.
-Jacob
Old     (nick_in_ssp)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-26-2010, 6:47 PM Reply   
If you make the effort to get up here I will get the boat out on the lake no matter what. I would be on the lake everyday if I could. The water temp on the lake has got to be high 60's right now and as long as it is 60 degrees out I am game.
Old     (nick_in_ssp)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-03-2010, 7:58 PM Reply   
I got out on the lake tonight and it was beautiful. I've taken a few ski runs so far but havn't boarded yet so I am still looking for some riders. Hit me up, I'm ready to go any night that is decent after 6.