Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old     (_jason_)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-22-2006, 10:30 PM Reply   
Basically it just cracked when riding.. came down and boom, cracked under my back bindings in 2 spots. Question is. Return it to the shop or talk straight to Hyperlite? Its an 05 but i bought it new from cleanrence on sept 9th.....
Old     (gdillyfunk69)      Join Date: Nov 2003       10-23-2006, 6:58 AM Reply   
LIFTIME warrenty!!....

you cuold file the claim 2 years from now and still get a new Roam.... go to any dealer and have them get you a RA number and they will send it in.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-23-2006, 7:58 AM Reply   
Lifetime warranty as long as you haven't hit sliders on it.
Old     (wakedestroyer)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-23-2006, 4:37 PM Reply   
Hyperlite will send you as many roams as you can break just give them a call...
Old     (truebeachbum)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-23-2006, 5:40 PM Reply   
wuts hyperlites number i just broke my 05 parks boots
Old     (_jason_)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-23-2006, 5:41 PM Reply   
thanks guys. I was loving the roam to so this is good news. Lifetime roams!
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       10-23-2006, 6:57 PM Reply   
Jason, they do want you to go through a HL shop first if possible. I actually had to call HL and while I had her on the phone I asked for the low down on warranty. Here's what she said: Bindings from 06 on, two year exchange from date of purchase, no parts to repair. Bindings older than 06 remain lifetime warranty if parts are available, if not and they upgrade you to 06 or newer, you fall under the two year warranty. DNA boards, two year replacement warranty. All foam boards, lifetime replacement warranty. Of course the one thing I didn't ask about was the Roam! Owner damaged boards that are repairable, are done for free as long as you pay round trip shipping.