Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-23-2005, 6:19 PM Reply   
Thanks Ed for a great day once again.. Gotta love those monday mornings..I'm telling ya before you move, I better see a invert attempt..
Just messing dude, dont rush it it it dont feel right in your head. Since its 50 mental, I would hate to see something happen just to say you tried it... It will happen soon enough.. thats for sure..
Troy, it was fun as hell watching you ride. I think I used up all the memory on the digital cam taking pics of you riding..one trick after another with no rest in between jumps and tricks..Just plain awesome!!!!
As far as for me.. I am gald you guys pushed me to head to the ER.. I think we were talking like 1 or 2 stitches maybe .. Well 2 hrs later and 8 stitches later I was heading home... The good news is I will able to ride by sunday!!!!
Some pics to enjoy..

This is how you take pics when your third doesnt show up---sorry Josh, I had to throw that one in there!!

Ed--look at that head position..you got this man!!!

And a third arrives!!!

Not only can Troy go big, he can levitate too!!

And the pic of the day!!!
Toe side front roll too.. chin to the knee.. this is what its looks like afterwards..

Old     (troyl)      Join Date: Feb 2002       05-23-2005, 6:41 PM Reply   
Kevin, Glad you went in and got it taken care of! Been to that ER a few to many times myself. Thanks for waiting until the last ride of the day to get hurt!!
Ed...I know youve heard it before..KILLER WAKE!!

thanks!
Old    drewsky24            05-23-2005, 6:47 PM Reply   
How does that happen from your knee? It looks like something sharp did it.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-23-2005, 6:50 PM Reply   
good lord kev! hope everything turned out well at the er. take care man, and see you out there soon!
Old     (h20jnky)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-23-2005, 6:50 PM Reply   
can you eat through that thing?
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-23-2005, 7:33 PM Reply   
little bit lower and you could smoke through it!!!!!!!

That looks sweet Kevin!!!

A few stiches will do the trick.
You should have called me this morning, I would of come out to abve a third.

Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-23-2005, 7:45 PM Reply   
So that's where you were, Troy!!!! Went by your office today to see how the racing was...

Looks like everyone had a great time. Sorry I couldn't make it out today, Big Ed. I had a ridiculously insignificant, inane, unapplicable and boring meeting at work that I really wanted to attend ( please note the sarcasm here, which is significant).

(Message edited by socalwakepunk on May 23, 2005)
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-24-2005, 8:01 AM Reply   
Kevin,Troy,thanks for an AWSOME day.I know I said this before but this time I mean it....I NEVER seen conditions be more pleasing.My 1st run dam near absolute glass and the water I never felt so warm.A little exag.but nevertheless an EPIC day.

Kevin ~ What can I say....You are a champ.

Troy ~ Always glad to see you come out and ride,alway great company!

As far as my inverts.....I came to the conclusion that I suck and I'm never gonna be any good!LOLTho this time I can't say I didn't attemp to try it tho I couldn't get upside down.I guess more commitment is nessesary!

Thanks for all the kind words!
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       05-24-2005, 10:02 AM Reply   
damn t-roy that indy shifty is huge. nice.
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       05-24-2005, 11:50 AM Reply   
i was just going to say that meself thane. seriously nice shifty troy - sounds like you're riding better than ever.
Old     (troyl)      Join Date: Feb 2002       05-24-2005, 12:29 PM Reply   
Thanks guys... Eds X2 wake has a perfect transition for my style (whatever that is). I am going to have to revist how I weight my SAN to try to get a little more ramp.

Chris, good to hear from ya, the water is up on "Chris Rock" to about the level it was in 03! You need to make a run out there with us. I will be there all summer.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-24-2005, 1:43 PM Reply   
Ed get that boat up here at the delta. I need a pull behind it. Need to check out that Big Ed style wake. BTW did ya try to get upside down?
Old     (troyl)      Join Date: Feb 2002       05-24-2005, 1:51 PM Reply   
That pic above with Eds head turning up was the closest he got to even trying a roll. You Norcalers are gonna have to get out a whip and make him try. good luck!
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-24-2005, 2:33 PM Reply   
Troy,
Do have any Lead Bags available???

Im probably looking for about 6 bags.
Thanks
Erik
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-24-2005, 4:58 PM Reply   
Nevermind!
Old    jonkdogg            05-24-2005, 7:59 PM Reply   
Damn Ed, you are a travelin' man...NorCal, SoCal...life must be good.
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-24-2005, 8:42 PM Reply   
Hey Ed - how do you weight that X-2?

thanks.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-24-2005, 10:59 PM Reply   
ahh you know I get by.

You know it,life is not just good....it's GREEEAAT!
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-24-2005, 11:08 PM Reply   
David ~ If I tell you....I got to kill you!!LOL

About 1500lbs over stock with 5 or less people 1000lbs being that of lead and 1000lbs with 6+ also being 1000lbs in lead.
Old     (addictedchick)      Join Date: Jan 2005       05-25-2005, 9:07 PM Reply   
Kevin,
are you ok????? ouch- you're hardcore dude