Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (indynick)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-21-2005, 3:52 PM Reply   
Anyone interested in joining? I would like to start a "club" that rides on a regular basis. I will supply the boat and access to Heritage Lake (located just west of Indianapolis). Please send an email to pus211@yahoo.com">opus211@yahoo.com if interested.
Old     (todd_everton)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-21-2005, 5:13 PM Reply   
Hey Nick,
You didn't sell your Toyota did you?I saw a blue/white one on boat trader on the west side of Indy.I'd be interested in the club thing if you wanna swap riding locations.
Old     (indynick)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-21-2005, 5:27 PM Reply   
Nope...send me an email and I will add you to the list. I will drop a line with more info once I get enough riders. Have you been out yet?
Old     (todd_everton)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-21-2005, 6:56 PM Reply   
Not yet,
I just bought Perfect Pass,& I'm hoping to install it this weekend.This sucky weather isn't helping either.Have you been on epicmarine.com yet?If not,check it out.Some good info for fellow Toyota owners.
Old     (indynick)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-22-2005, 5:29 PM Reply   
I have been on there and its great. Let me know when you go out...I may join you!
Old     (todd_everton)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-22-2005, 7:07 PM Reply   
Nick,
Have you been to wakeboardindiana.com ?It's a good group of people I got to ride with last summer.You'll have a better chance of putting a club together on their.
Old    michaelvinczii            03-23-2005, 3:49 PM Reply   
Hey Nick, my dad and a business partner have a house there with access to Heritage Lake. My dad may actually be moving there and if so I will be wandering peoples docks with my wakeboard in hand looking for pulls. I will keep you in mind, and hit you up sometime soon if I go down there to stay with him. i guess this is just a reason for me to. BTW Im a professional show skier/wakeboarder and used to ride on the Junior Mens Pro Tour.
Old     (indynick)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-23-2005, 4:51 PM Reply   
Todd...thanks for the advice. Michael...look me up anytime, you have my email address.