Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (wakeboardin)      Join Date: Apr 2001       04-01-2010, 9:15 AM Reply   
I am trying to get some feed back on the DIY pro tower for a 03 Chaparral. I know they say it will fit but ?'s are when you shake it side to side is it sturdy or does it shake allot? Also trying to see if the existing bimini will work with it. I have seen several with the 13th floor towers but they shake real bad from side to side. I like that it folds for the garage and maybe under the cover. If at all i would like to see someone who has one installed and shake it and take measurements.

And yes I contacted Raul who said he could not help me with any of the above.

Thanks,
Steve
Old     (lovin_the_wake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       04-01-2010, 1:52 PM Reply   
Are you talking about the pro swoop tower ?
Old     (gravity)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-01-2010, 4:07 PM Reply   
I asked the same ?s when i was getting a tower. but didnt get to many post back. good luck.
Old     (wakeboardin)      Join Date: Apr 2001       04-02-2010, 8:12 AM Reply   
I am not sure if its a swoop tower but I'll try to load a pic of it. It seems to be a good deal with tower mirror and bracket lights speakers and two swivel racks for $1400.00 with free shipping.
Attached Images

Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-02-2010, 8:49 AM Reply   
I like that tower and you can't beat the price. I'm curious as to whether or not it shakes, rattles, rolls haha jk. I have a friend interested in this exact tower for his Maxum.
Old     (wakeboardin)      Join Date: Apr 2001       04-02-2010, 1:13 PM Reply   
Dwight actually this is my concern I looked at the 13th floor and gave it the shake test and thought it was going to crack the gel coat. I don't want something like that so I would like to see one and check out that and measure to see if my existing bimini would fit. I emailed Raul and asked if he could put me in contact with someone near me but no luck. If nobody here has any info I'll most like go with the Monster since everyone loves them.

Thanks