Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 21, 2005

Old    kellywb            07-18-2005, 5:09 PM Reply   
I have a size 14 foot and have had difficulties with finding a binding that fits well. I have XL Alpha's from two years ago. The are comfortable but I can not get them off in the winter time and are a little tight in the summer time as will. So, I saw LF now makes the Alpha in XXL. Order a pair and they are smaller than my XL Alpha's. I have tried on every LF XL and XXL and they are all tight. Josh at Wakesports has been incredible helping me. I think I have to go to Hyperlite (sorry J-boy) to get an XXL that fits a 14. I tried on some XL Parks and they felt as good as the XXL LF. Still hard to get out off. I think the XXL Hyperlite would be a perfect fit. I know every foot is different and I will try them on before I buy. Do you guys have any other ideas on what to try?

Kelly

(Message edited by kellywb on July 18, 2005)
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       07-18-2005, 9:58 PM Reply   
Check out the XXL NICE ScareCrows. They have a great feel and also offer a fine tuning adjustment.

Danny T.
WWW.OKCBOARDSHOP.COM
Old     (lumpy9138)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-19-2005, 7:19 AM Reply   
I have the XXL 03 parks w/ a size 12 foot. I have a friend with size 14's, whole also uses my board. He can get in and out of them no problem, and says they feel good on his feet.
Old     (twitch)      Join Date: Dec 2004       07-19-2005, 7:15 PM Reply   
Get MOOSE bindings
Old     (fullonsalesgrp)      Join Date: Jan 2004       07-19-2005, 8:20 PM Reply   
Kelly Concrete has a xl binding that fits up to 15. We have two great bindings the future and the spider wrap. My boy greg has 12 and he rides large becuase he wants that tight fit its easy on but yeah he struggles some times getting out under his own power. All concrete bindings come out of the box with NO break period and you never need lube. Here a couple pics.
itch

Old     (webbly)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-20-2005, 2:25 PM Reply   
Hey I Just recently got a pair of HL alpha bindings in XXL and I have a big wide size 13. I thought the were tight too, kept cramping my feet. The past few days I have pushed in 2 x 4's in the toe end, then pull up and add more under the 2 x 4 and I stretched them out and they are much more comfortable now, might give it a try