Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (mvda)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-07-2005, 2:36 PM Reply   
Following up on a rumor I heard, I just called Marine Max. They confirmed that Wet Thursdays have been postponed until June 23 because the river is too high right now. I think the events should now be on June 23 & 30 and July 7 & 14. Please confirm or correct if you know better that I.
For those who have never been, Wet Thursday's are an Open wakeboard competition held on the Sac River in front of the Delta King. They usually start at 4:00pm (I think) and go until dark. The announcers and most spectators watch from the roof and/or bar of the Delta King. It's almost always a good time and a great place to meet other wakeboarders.
Old     (pureliquid)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-07-2005, 7:11 PM Reply   
I agree Matt, it's a great time. If you haven't ever checked it out, you need to.

Thanks for the update.
Old     (98_searay)      Join Date: May 2004       06-07-2005, 7:14 PM Reply   
i went last year it was cool! would be better if they opened the dock right across from the delta king this year i am going to bring my camara
-alex-
Old    walt            06-07-2005, 8:04 PM Reply   
From what I hear they were trying to start a wet wednesday on the Petaluma river. I'm not sure if it worked out or not ?