Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 04, 2005

Old     (sanger)      Join Date: May 2002       04-25-2005, 12:41 PM Reply   
Has anyone had luck getting them on the phone? I've called several times over the past week and I only get their voice. I did leave a message but no one has returned my call. I'm interested in their ballast system but not willing to order one with out talking to them first.
Old    flipout            04-25-2005, 6:34 PM Reply   
I ordered their smallest system. I got great customer service from them and I did talk with
scott, I think he is the owner and he was going out of town on buisness for few days. I think he is suppose to be back. try this ssteiner@singleiteration.com
Old     (sanger)      Join Date: May 2002       04-25-2005, 9:10 PM Reply   
Thanks Scrogg Dogg, I'll give it a few more days and see if I hear from them.
Old    bccollinssd            04-26-2005, 7:49 PM Reply   
Hey, just wanted to chime in on these guys. Scott hooked me up on two pair of rack forks. I already had the billet plates on the tower so he shipped me out a couple pair of forks rather then make me pay for the whole package. Something even the tower manufacturer refused to do. Saved me a ton of cash and the racks look/work sweet. I emailed him and got a reply by the end of the day. Followed up a couple times to make sure they worked out. Thes guys went way out of there way to help me out so definitely make sure you give them time to get in touch, well worth it. Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with your post other then to say these guys are cool as hell.
Old     (sanger)      Join Date: May 2002       04-27-2005, 6:30 AM Reply   
Thanks Bryce, appreciate the info. I called several times Tuesday and left another message but still no luck. I'll try to email Scott and hope for a reply. So far the easiest guys to reach are from Rival Systems in AZ. Scrogg can you tell me a few details about the system you bought? Mainly what brand ballast pump and do they provide a way to fill more than one bag when using only one pump.
Old     (sanger)      Join Date: May 2002       04-27-2005, 5:09 PM Reply   
Scott gave me a call today and was very helpful with my questions. Scrogg thanks again for Scott's email address.