Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 28, 2007

Old     (knwebs)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-17-2007, 11:59 AM Reply   
Ordered it last month and took delivery of it on Friday. It's Calabria Pro-V 24' team addition. It's upgraded with the 1000 lbs of ballast and a wake trim plate. I've owned an 05 and 06 Pro-V and boarding yesterday proved that the new plate and added weight have contributed to a nicer wake. I didn't get to surf yesterday but I did set it up for surf and the wake is even bigger than before. My buddies will be VERY pleased... Here's a couple pics for your enjoyment.

BTW, the new trailer that Calabria is using beats the hell out of the DHM. It's got 20's on it, led all the way around, chrome fendors, and built in tie downs on the rear of the trailer. Anyone that has a pre-07 model should seriously consider upgrading. The new dash panel and passenger side are a great addition...

Upload
Upload
Old     (jbwaken)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-17-2007, 12:05 PM Reply   
Nice Ken....Congrats!
Old     (luvsanger)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-17-2007, 1:07 PM Reply   
What brand of trailer? Nice boat.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       09-17-2007, 1:30 PM Reply   
Ken ~~ How about some pictures around the whole boat? I have became a huge fan a Calibria in the last year. I usually ride behind a 01' Sacked out and had a chance to demo the 07' and really liked it. Congrats!

Sorry I just seen the other thread...

(Message edited by downfortheride on September 17, 2007)
Old     (knwebs)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-17-2007, 1:41 PM Reply   
Here's a couple of the outside. Thought they uploaded but guess I was wrong. I've got pics that the factory sent me through the complete process if anyone wants to see one of these built out.

Upload
Upload
Old     (knwebs)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-17-2007, 1:45 PM Reply   
Three more finished at the factory..

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (bhog)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-17-2007, 1:47 PM Reply   
That is a really sweet looking ride. A buddy of mine has a 02 direct drive and puts out a really nice wake. THis is coming from a die hard 210 fan. If you get a chance post up some wake pics. ENJOY
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-17-2007, 2:58 PM Reply   
That is a great looking boat
Old     (99_slaunch)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-17-2007, 4:40 PM Reply   
SWEET looking boat. Love the color. Now go enjoy it.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       09-17-2007, 4:54 PM Reply   
Ken ~~ Not only the Wake but I would like to see this beauty just sitting in the water.
Old     (greenthumb)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-17-2007, 7:07 PM Reply   
Sexy boat.
Old     (jaredther6er)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-17-2007, 7:33 PM Reply   
That really good looking. How much do those run?
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       09-17-2007, 7:37 PM Reply   
i love the design of the swim deck, they should all be like that. boat looks insane. what are you doing for a bimini?
Old     (knwebs)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-17-2007, 7:42 PM Reply   
Jared, if you're in texas I believe there's a dealership in the Dallas area. I might be mistaken, you can go to www.calabriaboats.com and look up their number. Call and talk with Dennis. We don't have a dealership here in Oklahoma so I've been working directly with them. If you don't have one near you he'll work something out with you or point you to a dealership that's near. I love the colors on your mobius. I almost pulled the trigger on an orange with black tribal...

Josh, I'll get some pics of it on the water this weekend and post to the thread. Hopefully, I can get out sooner as the summer is slipping away here...

Bryan, it has a bimini just wasn't on in those pics. It's grey to match the boat. It's the new one Calabria uses, two quick release on the back and put two straps up front and it's up.

(Message edited by knwebs on September 17, 2007)
Old     (norcalmalibu)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-17-2007, 8:41 PM Reply   
that boat looks super gangster I love it!
Old     (kmcginty)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-18-2007, 7:13 AM Reply   
Is the Bun a standard option or is that extra. Boat looks good too. Congrats
Old     (knwebs)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-18-2007, 8:03 AM Reply   
kind of, the bun's got to agree...I actually let her pick the color scheme...So she's very happy with the results! Just glad she not a true pink lover!!! Although I'd like to see someone choose that color, just not mine ;0)