Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-11-2009, 7:16 AM Reply   
Probably not a bad idea Tony.

DC, I agree man, one you unit price a bunch of stuff together, it can actually be more than the "package". Not to mention a frikin headache waiting for each individual piece. Pay for convenience.
Old     (stillentt)      Join Date: May 2007       09-11-2009, 9:21 AM Reply   
Someone please crank up Tampa6!

I'll leave it to someone else to start... This one is massive long.
Old     (howardx9)      Join Date: Oct 2009       10-10-2009, 8:03 PM Reply   
LOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG post.

Skubz, your are that guy that I meet on Wakeworld who should me up on my own boats and never called anymore. Dam you, lots of love for the skubz. Last day at Tarpoon, tomorrow. Trailering the boat home the 16th of this month for storage for the winter and then looking for houses in Wichita Falls, Tx. Skubz, it would be nice to see you prior to final departure in December.

Futch, your still gay!

I'll be at Tarpon tomorrow. If I'm stopped and chilling. pull up, introduce and have a beer with me.

The yellow MC X-9.
Old     (bflat53212)      Join Date: Mar 2003       10-13-2009, 6:23 AM Reply   
lol, nice, never called again?
Definitely would like to hang before you leave. We should do a day at tarpin or even the river. You are probably closer to HBR than to Tarpon.
Old     (howardx9)      Join Date: Oct 2009       10-22-2009, 8:05 PM Reply   
Let me know when skubz. Dropped the boat off Sunday morning, but keep the boards.