Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-20-2010, 11:07 AM Reply   
Who says you can't buy class??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ey-cooler.html
Old     (csaidler)      Join Date: Aug 2010       10-20-2010, 11:11 AM Reply   
"let's hear it for the douchebags"
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       10-20-2010, 11:47 AM Reply   
"His earlier claims to have replaced his teeth were met with scepticism, with Kanye's fans doubting that even he would do such a thing."

his fans are obviously frigging morons then.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-20-2010, 12:18 PM Reply   
Kanye West is such a friggen Douche. I think I actually hate him.

The only good thing he has ever done was get made fun of by South Park for being a Gay Fish.
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       10-20-2010, 1:05 PM Reply   
Maybe while he's out trying to look gangster a real thug will rip his jaw off to pawn off the diamonds. hopefully.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-20-2010, 1:46 PM Reply   
Looks like a drop in grill to me because it looks flat on the top. Im guessing if he did replace his teeth with diamonds they would in-fact be teeth shaped It would be pretty strange to eat with a flat bar where your teeth used to be.

Yea he is a doushe, Its just to bad millions of people don't care what kind of person you are when it comes to buying records or playing sports.

You can get caught carrying a gun (P.Diddy) or Automatic Guns (T.I.) Shoot a person in a strip club (Pac man Jones) or have sex with minors,(R.Kelly) Do dog fighting (Mike Vick) get caught with drugs the list is to long so Ill just say (Little Wayne) and people will still buy your records or a ticket to your show.

people are gonna by Kanya Ring tones and Blow up I tunes for his music so he can go and buy a diamond incrusted garbage can LOL Who is the real doushe? The person acting out or the millions of people supporting his antics buy buying his products?????

That's WHY I say "F these goons" its all about HOUSE music,
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-20-2010, 2:36 PM Reply   
That stuff bothers me a little, but not as much as the fact that most all main stream hip hop/rap sucks. It's souless, talentles, and over produced. It's fake, like pro wrestling. They're selling people an image and a lifestlye that they dont even live themselves.

I do love rap and hip hop, and that's why I listen to the underground stuff. So much great music out there.
Old     (Michael)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-20-2010, 3:12 PM Reply   
i have one word for Kanye- "LOSER"
Old     (tracktor)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-20-2010, 4:48 PM Reply   
Tooth fight between Vinnie Paz of JMT & Kanye! Who's puttin down odds?...................
Old     (benbuchholz)      Join Date: Oct 2009       10-21-2010, 8:47 AM Reply   
The only thing Kanye is any good for is putting out a free song every Friday, and speaking the truth, even if he is a douche because of it. I don't know if anyone else has heard his free songs, but they're some good tunes! Probably because he's hardly on any of the tracks, instead he's putting Kid Cudi, Pusha T, Common, Jay Z, big Sean, cyhi the prince, etc. on the tracks. But I'm with jarrod, underground is where its at. The cool kids, army of the pharaohs, Jedi mind tricks, chiddy bang, swollen members, rhymefest, Tech N9ne, the list goes on. That's real rap/hip hop right there. With the exception of Jay Z and maybe a few others, mainstream is so fake. You know none of them do half the stuff they rap about. But 15 yr olds think its catchy, so they buy it. It's a shame how many true artists are out there, but never get any recognition because people are too busy providing "rappers" funds to buy fake diamond teeth to go with their fake lyrics.