Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (nauty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-09-2012, 10:59 AM Reply   
This video shows a 7 year old fighting off a sick bastard who tried to abduct her from the toy aisle at Wal-mart.

According to the story, the mother says she only left her daughter for a few seconds to grab some fruit while her daughter played in the toy department. Perhaps this is a different Wal-mart from all the rest of Wal-marts across the country, but with every Wal-mart that I've ever been in the toy department is on the complete other side of the store from the grocery department (produce).

Who leaves their 7 year old to play by themselves on the other side of the store? I don't even let my 7 year old play on the next aisle over much less the other side of the store. WTF?

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/parenting...-28242481.html
Old     (augie_09)      Join Date: Mar 2011       02-09-2012, 11:15 AM Reply   
bad parents, smart kid!

never let them take you to the second location or you're already dead.
Old     (Riteride)      Join Date: Sep 2010       02-09-2012, 11:30 AM Reply   
That is just sick.. And how are system works he will probably be a second grade teacher in ten years.. People like that should just be locked away for good.
Old     (jfergus7)      Join Date: Jul 2011       02-09-2012, 11:57 AM Reply   
Having 2 daughters of my own I couldn't even imagine something like that. That happened to me he better pray the cops fine him before I do. He just got out of prison let's hope he goes back this time and never gets out.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-12-2012, 9:48 AM Reply   
Can't we take these a-holes and kill them or at least stick them on an island somewhere. I was checking Megan's law and they mark the really dangerous releases in red with the label "offenders are considered to have a high risk to re-offend". THEN WHY DO WE LET THEM OUT!!!!

I like boobies, if you lock me up for 10 years and then let me out, I'm going to like boobies.

These are broken people and should be put down, the same way you put down a rabid dog.
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-15-2012, 5:42 AM Reply   
"Now I am thinking I will never let her out of my sight for even a second" This could have been prevented if you used that logic in the first place. I wouldn't leave my child unattended in Tiffany's much less Walmart.
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       02-15-2012, 6:31 AM Reply   
Just goes to show, terrible things CAN happen. There are habitual offenders like this everywhere and you should never let your guard down or think your child is safe by themselves in a public place. I think the father would have buried that guy if he was there. I know I would have if that was my daughter. Kudos to the little girl for causing a scene and getting away!