Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (PauleyG)      Join Date: Dec 2012       12-04-2012, 5:13 PM Reply   
i think this may incite a small riot but would like to hear form anyone who has surfed the G23 and others in comparison. i currently own a 2012 san team edition and want to upgrade to a better surf wake and boat. i love the quality and fit & finish of my boat but think they missed the boat on surf wake, NO PUN INTENDED. seems like they have concentrated on what got them to the dance
and that is wake board boats. the competition has seen the need to meet the demands of the wake surfer and its evident in the new designs and technology shown in their "wake surf boats".
i believe the g23 is a monster wake board boat that has to somehow morph in to a surf boat.
i have 3 additional piggy back tanks plumbed in my super air 210 and fairly satisfied. i believe the wake is a little short and if you surf back it lacks the push.
after reading many posts it seems like there are many who are a lot more educated than i who can offer a "opinion". i am at best a average weekend warrior surfer.
thanks in advance for reply