Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old    ponchinsd            08-31-2003, 12:05 AM Reply   
Hi everyone, Ponch here. The D/Z Crew has been on the down low so I'm looking fo anyone who might need/wanta 3rd locally. IF so pls let me know, wanna hit the water before fall gets here and the butta turns to chop.
Old    ponchinsd            08-31-2003, 12:07 AM Reply   
Also, I am available ANY dya of the week after 7 a.m. I live in E/County (Lakedies area) but will travel for wake!!!
Old     (canaday)      Join Date: Dec 2002 Location: Hawthorne       09-02-2003, 11:46 AM Reply   
I'm someone who wants to 3rd locally.
Old    ponchinsd            09-02-2003, 7:31 PM Reply   
sean, When do you ride? I am always down for going out! Have my own board, and cash for gas!
Dakota What kind of boat do you use?
Old     (zigzagsd)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-02-2003, 9:07 PM Reply   
mine
Old    ponchinsd            09-03-2003, 1:06 AM Reply   
Sean, Let me know if you ever need a 3rd, I am there. As a matter of fact we'll be going out on the D/Z X-Star out at San V this Friday for some late afternoon runs. You get out there at all?
Old    ponchinsd            09-03-2003, 1:08 AM Reply   
Just saw your Nautique! Would love to see how the wake difers from the mastercraft (X)-Star. What do you normally pull at (speed) and what length do you go? I am still in the novice beginnner stage, but landing my wake to wake's but looking to get as much ride time as possible, and maybe picking up a few moves and tricks form other riders such as yourself.
Old    ponchinsd            09-03-2003, 1:10 AM Reply   
John, sorry just realized it was YOUR boat, lol. SOrry bro. Still, if ever you need a 3rd drop me a line. E-mail me home address and I'll give ya the digits. dakotalife@msn.com
Old     (canaday)      Join Date: Dec 2002 Location: Hawthorne       09-03-2003, 9:41 AM Reply   
Sorry Dakota. I thought you were saying that you were looking for someone who wants to be a third locally. That's me, I'm doing my part in keeping population pollution down on local lakes by not buying a boat, so as such, cannot give you a ride.