Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old    Bolo            04-26-2011, 7:08 PM Reply   
Hey new to site, so glad to see a wakeboarding forum people seem to use. I need to meet people who actually want to wakeboard. I seem to have trouble finding people to go with which I can't understand since it's pretty much the funnest thing to do. Anyway, I have a 98 Sanger no tower but wake is decent or I have gas money for your boat. Anybody down? This weekend or anytime let me know.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       04-28-2011, 12:38 PM Reply   
Where do you usualy ride? I am always down for new people to meet. Usualy ride near Rio Vista on Sac River or Mendo in Ukiah if we are camping for the weekend. 06 Sanger V210 or yours. Season will be in full swing here soon!
Old    Bolo            04-28-2011, 6:23 PM Reply   
Uh yeah definitely yours. I've never ridden behind any boat but mine I would loooove to ride behind a newer Sanger. I usually go to the Delta right outside Galt/Lodi. Not many people out there and can always find great water. Let me know whenever or wherever your going and I'll make the drive. Looking forward to it! Name's Ben 209-471-7793.
Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-03-2011, 6:50 PM Reply   
Hey Ben is sounds like you ride out of Wimpy's? Thats where I launch also and I'm always looking for 3rd's(especially during the week) so I'll keep ya in mind. If you ever see me out there say whats up! I have a 2006 Sanger 215 white with red flames/bottom.

*BTW the water is always terrible out there people... you'll want to go to stockton or garcia bend for good water
Old     (Bolo)      Join Date: May 2011       05-04-2011, 10:15 AM Reply   
Yeah Ryan wimpy's is the usual spot for me. My numbers on the thread shoot me a text or call anytime you need/want somebody else to go with. Fridays I usually have off otherwise I have plenty of sick leave.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       04-28-2011, 10:32 PM Reply   
I'll be talking to you. Hope your weekends are open because thats my days off.
Old    Bolo            04-28-2011, 11:15 PM Reply   
Yup weekends off and also every other friday. And I'm not opposed to calling in sick on a weekday to hit the water every once in a while either hahaha.
Old     (calibrina)      Join Date: Apr 2011       04-29-2011, 4:32 PM Reply   
I'm new need some practice I would like to go out tomorrow Sat if possible Folsom Lake launch at Granite Bay, couple things I am trying to get done this evening on my boat to make it possible let me know if you want to go out
Old    Bolo            04-29-2011, 4:39 PM Reply   
Hey Cali thanks for the inv but I'll be busy tomorrow. Sunday might be good though, think it's supposed to be in the 80's too. Hit me up if your down for Sunday.
Old     (calibrina)      Join Date: Apr 2011       04-29-2011, 4:44 PM Reply   
WSunday I'm taking my kids out plus all their friends so I will have a full boat . . .but I am off every weekend