Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (hdrew)      Join Date: Sep 2004       04-22-2010, 7:42 PM Reply   
Had a bad day.

Just discovered that 2 of the bunks on my trailer broke and are falling into the crossbar! This is holding my Sanger V215 up for now, but I have to get it welded.

The trailer was manufactured in 2004, never seen salt water, been on one 4 hour road trip, travels 4 miles to the lake, always stored indoors in the winter and because of a complicated pregnancy last year, never saw any action last season! It seems really premature for any problem like this to happen.

The Sanger dealer we bought it from is now defunct and I don't know of any other dealers in Washington State. I need to call the manufacturer tomorrow to see if they can do anything.

Anyone else have similar stories with trailers that came with Sangers 2005? I have to pull the paperwork on who the made the trailer, but there is a sticker on the trailer that says "Sport Boats", not sure if that has to do with Sanger or the trailer manufacturer.

HD
Attached Images

Last edited by hdrew; 04-22-2010 at 7:46 PM.