Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    burtography            04-23-2005, 8:45 AM Reply   
I am curious about wakesurf comps across the US, from any big ones like worlds or even local, grassroots comps.
will travel to surf in comps.
Old    surfdad            04-26-2005, 4:07 PM Reply   
Hey Paul have you heard anything from anyone? I'd love to find out about them also. I'm hoping that Wakesurf Jam is held again this year, that was a great event in 2004.
Old    burtography            04-27-2005, 6:08 AM Reply   
no one has contacted me, i dont get it, come on people i know there is a few surf comps around the country!!!!
Old    burtography            04-27-2005, 6:10 AM Reply   
jeff- what and where was wakesurf jam last year, i have never heard of that event.
Old    surfdad            04-27-2005, 7:33 AM Reply   
Hey Paul, it was held at Calero lake in San Jose. Here is a link to a discussion from last year:

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65919/175383.html?1088186854

I'm with you, I know there have to be literally hundreds of simple grass roots events, or even just off shoots of a wakeboard event. Maybe we need to offer a reward for any info leading to the discovery of an actual event? :-)

We did just come back from one held in AZ by the AWA, Liquid Force and Century Marine - they were great people and it was a very fun, informal event. I'd go again if tey decided to hold another one.
Old    ryde4life            05-05-2005, 11:46 AM Reply   
Bill Rays Sport City Marine just had a wakesurf tournament in ocala, Florida a few weeks ago. great event!