Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       11-18-2011, 10:05 PM Reply   
My snow ski equipment has "expired", I am thinking about getting new skis and boots before heading up to Tahoe for a bachelor party in a couple weeks. Thinking about an all mountain ski that will work for steeps and deeps when I get that urge. I like to ski fast but maybe not as fast as I did in the past.

Recommendations?

Snowboard? I will probably rent that if I get the desire to do that more. I ski better than I board so I should stick to what I know until I get a few days behind me.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       11-19-2011, 5:25 AM Reply   
I have K2 apache recons great all mountain ski. I would recommend doing a 2-4 day demo at a good ski shop in Tahoe . That way you can try out different skis. They will usually give back the demo cost towards the purchase of the new equipment
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       11-21-2011, 11:02 AM Reply   
Mike, Michael is right Demo when your there and you can trys some dif. ski's. if not check out evo.com. great prices especially in the outlet.

there is some good stuff on there with 90-99 under foot.
Old     (deltagrubber)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-21-2011, 3:01 PM Reply   
Rossi S6 Rocker, my buddie in Tahoe runs them exclusively................
Volkl Mantras
Line Prophet flites

in that order..............