Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (StanleyWheelhouse)      Join Date: May 2010       07-23-2011, 1:30 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=783552

Wheelhouse speaks in the third person lives life like a video rides with the best riders in the world and then shares those experiences with others.....apparently I drop names brag and god knows what else. They described the 34 year old grown woman in the picture above as a child. I corrected them by saying she is an airline pilot and in fact she is a captain. They did not like me calling her a calling her a captain. They thought describing heras a pilot would be enough. But after calling her a child I disagreed. Wheelhouse is protective of his crew. They also hate us posting so many pics of the great life we have been blessed with that we share so much with others. They also do not realize the relationships I have built with the wakrsurfing community.....enough negativity for my day.
Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       07-23-2011, 2:50 PM Reply   
i can see where there could be some doubts. wow thats huge (TWSS).
Old     (Cipher)      Join Date: Jun 2011       07-23-2011, 8:15 PM Reply   
Wheelhouse suffers from chronic Bob Dole disease.
Old     (duffymahoney)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-24-2011, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyWheelhouse View Post
I agree you put enough weight to a point in a john boat and it will throw a wave. the malibu 247 however throws the biggest and tallest longest wave out there. i have ridden its competitors and only Mark Shers of Inland Surfer impressed me. The 247 actually has more A S S in the water than any other boat I have seen. This is because the bow rail does not curve down on the back of the boat and therefore you have more A S S in the water below the rub rail. Yes they do require more weight than other boats. But so what. As for the wedge it is funny how people say we are running four thousand pounds of weight. When we are talking weight in wake surfing we are talking ballast bag weight. And as far as ballast bag weight goes we run 3K. No other boat maker has come out and said our wake plate or taps system or what ever you want to call it adds X amount of weight to the boat. The wedge only weighs 40 pounds ish. The ballast weight we run is 3 K. When it is just MRS Wheelhouse and my self we will put a four hundred pound bag on the seats. Though I don't think it is needed she likes it and if MRS Wheelhouse aint happy...well you know the rest. If there are two other people in the boat we typically will not use a sac. However, when there are multiple people in the boat to a point we will use a sac because lets face it, unless you are a complete A S S people are not going to sit where you ask them too. VAB's have a tendency to move around.

The goofy wave in our picture is not to the boats capability. I only have on 1100 pound sac on that time as NEFF is our only goofy rider and I put that sac in only because he is like my brother an I love him dearly. I want to put a custom sac in on that side and was going too but MRS Wheelhouse's multiple back surgeries have put a damper on our wake surfing season. The 247 wave on the goofy side is unbelievable when we weight it down the same way as the port side.. We have filled the 1100 hundred in the locker and put a 750 on the seat plus the factory center and starboard rear factory tank before and the wave is RIDICULOUS. It is actually better than the Port side and we have all seen The Wheelhouse port side wave picture that RAGBOY proved was a real unaltered photograph. Thanks RAG UDAMAN!!!

All of our sacs drain and fill at the flip of a switch. We have a plug port to fill any bags that might be on the seats. We do have a Tsunami on the boat but it is only for emergency purposes. It has not been used in Three Years.

That is a nice Sanger wave in the pic. The man riding is none other than Danny Lemke a Bro Fa Sho. Danny is a great friend and knows the Wheelhouse wave well. Though I do not recall him riding it on our endless summer surf expedition.

Duff i replied only to your thread but this goes out to all listening. Cheers fella shreddaz

I would love to surf your boat. I think you would be impressed by my new tige 24v. wave. It's a tall wave but the power is what impresses me. It's also just a huge boat and takes a lot of weight to really get a good wave out of her.
Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       07-25-2011, 9:07 AM Reply   
i would liek to surf behind either one of your boats? im in houston if you are close by.
Old     (CarFanatic5)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-25-2011, 9:21 AM Reply   
wheel house do you have any video?
Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       07-25-2011, 12:46 PM Reply   
wheelhouse......... you have a PM.
Old     (duffymahoney)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-25-2011, 2:36 PM Reply   
Don't get me wrong I have never surfed his 247 and my 24v has a sick wave. But from the pics and testimonials I think it's gotta be great.
Old     (StanleyWheelhouse)      Join Date: May 2010       07-25-2011, 6:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Wheelhouse suffers from chronic Bob Dole disease.
Please tell me more about this disease I suffer from so that I may laugh with you
Old     (Cipher)      Join Date: Jun 2011       07-25-2011, 6:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyWheelhouse View Post
Please tell me more about this disease that wheelhouse suffers from so that I may laugh with you
Fixed, to be in line with the aforementioned Bob Dole disease.

I meant this:

"Bob Dole has a habit of talking in the third person, or using his own name instead of "I" when he talks about himself. This habit is the basis for many jokes about Dole."

...not any reference to the blue pills that he endorsed.
Old     (StanleyWheelhouse)      Join Date: May 2010       07-25-2011, 6:26 PM Reply   
As I remember his campaign I lay here LMFAO!!!
Old     (StanleyWheelhouse)      Join Date: May 2010       07-25-2011, 6:32 PM Reply   
Bds